recidivism of unconsciousness

Topics related to physical, emotional and psychological forms of pain and suffering

recidivism of unconsciousness

Postby ranell » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:40 pm

Hi,

I'm facing new wave of unconsciousness, but I really find no way to how to begin a new way toward better level of consciousness.

Now, I'm sad, feel rage and resentment toward many people. I just want to got rid all this negative energy, but I feel that's really hard, even I know that I've made it and it's not as hard as I think now.

I've just lost the way !

Any tips ?
:(
ranell

Re: recidivism of unconsciousness

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Fri May 01, 2015 10:59 am

It's totally fine to feel sad and angry and lost. There doesn't have to be any reason for it. It doesn't matter WHY you feel this way. If you do, then you do. There is a great peace that comes when we cease trying to find an answer to why we feel as we do. In that peace we can let go in the acceptance of our present circumstance. In that acceptance, we become what we desire.
EnterZenFromThere

Postby rachMiel » Fri May 01, 2015 4:16 pm

I'm with Zen on this. Rather than try to get back in the zone, relax ... and let everything be the zone.
“At the still point of the turning world.” T. S. Eliot
rachMiel

Postby Webwanderer » Fri May 01, 2015 4:38 pm

Also agree with Jack and rach. That you are aware enough to recognize it is the first step towards moving beyond it. Be patient. Know it for what it is. Love and appreciate whenever you can. There's nothing wrong in life, only cause and effect. Be inclusive.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby Enlightened2B » Sat May 02, 2015 4:39 am

This post hit home with me tonight as I've been feeling a bit lost myself lately. I really needed to read the responses in this thread. Thank you guys.
Enlightened2B

Return to Pain and Suffering