Emotions, fear

Topics related to physical, emotional and psychological forms of pain and suffering

Re: Emotions, fear

Postby Enlightened2B » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:57 am

Not at all. It took me a while to get on board with what he and many others like him had to say. Do I agree with everything he says? No. I believe like any channel or medium, there is always a human component based on the channeler's own belief system perhaps on some level. But, there is most certainly an immense amount of clarity coming through Darryl Anka from 'somewhere' whether Bashar is truly an alien or not. If you look at the deeper aspect of his message, it's quite profound.
Enlightened2B

Postby anonymousUser » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:18 pm

Well, hmm...

1) Doesn't his voice sound quite...arrogant/aggressive?
2) "Channeling"? Yikes. Scary.
3) Why does he say "highest excitement" instead of "highest joy", "highest inspiration" or "highest enthusiasm"? Isn't the "excitement" potentially the most easily misunderstood word of that four?

4) You say:

Enlightened2B wrote:it's not always easy for me to differentiate between my ego and the my heart.
And what does Bashar say about such discernment? I haven't heard him talking about that, but I didn't listen to him that much. You say about "letting go and actually listening to your heart" but is that coming from Bashar or did you connect his teachings with some other source?
anonymousUser

Postby Enlightened2B » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:57 am

Bashar does inter changeably use the terms 'highest joy' AND 'highest excitement'. Ultimately meaning, finding inspiration in something. Inspiration always comes from that greater part of ourselves still in the spirit world, whether you call it the higher self or something different.

I discovered Bashar's teachings about 4 years ago, but never gave him a chance at the time. I've taken a lot of pointers from a lot of different teachers and teachings mainly in the context of healing, since I have had a chronic illness for a number of years and finally found a way to put my illness into remission although recently it's flared up again (chronic fatigue syndrome).

So, the notion of listening to my heart has grown on me over the last year as I've been forced to open up to that message and the ONLY way to listen to your heart is through letting go. I have come to differentiate the difference between fear based beliefs and thoughts which stem from my heart. Largely, my own understanding of the subconscious mind and the survival brain has been a big part of this for me personally. My own illness had caused me to research epi-genetics, neuroplasticity and the power of mind over matter and it all led me to the deliberate creation teachings. Bashar has a fabulous DVD which I purchased over the summer about how our beliefs are formed through the filter of the subconscious mind. I can write you a novel on this stuff. There is a basically an immense purpose for the experience of limiting beliefs, becuase it is THOSE beliefs which initially shape and create our reality. In order to have the experience of actually having a choice and creating something more aligned with your true nature, you would have to first experience the opposite which means.....limitation, powerlessness, etc. So, all of those old thoughts and beliefs of fear, and anxiety and such all stem from the resistance of the human survival mechanism which serves one purpose and that purpose is to protect you from perceived danger.

A powerful phrase that has come to me on my own is:

"Source (who I truly am) never fears.....then why do I fear?"

It's a very powerful question of inquiry because it gets you to question where the thoughts of fear stem from. They all stem from the same mechanism.....survival. Therefore, it's not AS difficult to then differentiate between survival thoughts and thoughts that stem from your true essence. When I learned how dis-ease works in the body through believing things that contradicted my true nature (restrictive, limiting beliefs once again), those are the ones that stem from ego. The ego simply wants to control life out of fear. The ego is nothing more (in my definition of it) than your survival brain trying to again....protect you. It loves you THAT much.

A very helpful video from Bashar (one of my favorites of his) which shows his own understanding that inclusion is the only way in this universe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yY2Oky4kkc

Ultimately, the only true way home to listening to yourself is through surrender and letting go. There IS no other way. It's taken me a long time to really get this and I mean REALLY get this. I've talked the talk a lot in the past after having some really incredible awakening experiences, but it hasn't been until recently that I have REALLY been putting this practice into play. It's taken a 'dark night of the soul' for me to really 'let go and let god'.
Enlightened2B

Postby anonymousUser » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:12 am

The video is unavailable...

What do you think about Bentinho Massaro then? And can I ask you about the genesis of your nickname?

I'm not sure what do you exactly mean by the "dark night" but I have experienced something that I can call that way, years ago - for about 2 months I was in constant anxiety, stress, depression and confusion. Later I have experienced another "dark night" but it lasted only for a few days. Later I have experienced many "gray nights".

(You see? How awesome and cool I am? Ugh, my arrogance again...)

And I am even more awesome than that - because I have discovered the "power of Now" (not the book) out of pure desperation, before discovering the "Power of Now" (the book). Now you can all worship and admire me for that. For what? For the path that I have received, I guess... You can now worship my "enlightened" ego.

Ahh...it actually feels just so good, so pleasant and so relaxing to allow and embrace my arrogance <complacent smile>. I just hope it's not the Luciferian path...

anonymousUser

Postby Onceler » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:01 pm

Do what thou will.

Crowley
Be present, be pleasant.
Onceler

Postby anonymousUser » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:52 pm

Webwanderer wrote:Was Jesus actually angry? Or was there just a story about Jesus being angry?

Quote from: http://www.ascendedmasteranswers.com/re ... y-changers :

Question 1: Master Jesus: Why did you overturn the merchant's tables in the synagogue?

Question 2: Dear Jesus, do you have any regrets about turning over the tables in the Temple and showing the amount of anger that you did? If so, are there any other actions that you took in that embodiment that you feel, in retrospect, were in error?

This is a quote from Mark, Chapter 15:

15 And they come to Jerusalem: and Jesus went into the temple, and began to cast out them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves;
16 And would not suffer that any man should carry [any] vessel through the temple.
17 And he taught, saying unto them, Is it not written, My house shall be called of all nations the house of prayer? but ye have made it a den of thieves.
18 And the scribes and chief priests heard [it], and sought how they might destroy him: for they feared him, because all the people was astonished at his doctrine.

Answer from ascended master Jesus through Kim Michaels:

As explained elsewhere, the situation with the moneychangers happened during a period when I was going through a very intense inner growth and becoming aware of my spiritual powers and mission. I was not always in complete harmony and balance, due to the rapid acceleration and the pressures of the world that were upon me during that time. So I did sometimes respond with more intense emotions than strictly necessary for the situation.

Why did I overturn the tables of the money changers? Because they were a symbol of everything that was wrong with the official Jewish religion. As explained throughout my website, LINK I came to demonstrate the inner path to personal Christhood. The official Jewish religion had become the very antithesis of this path. The religious authorities were espousing an outer path, stating that the only road to salvation went through the outer religion. This had led to a subtle state of consciousness that caused many people to believe that by following the outer rules established by temple authorities, they could literally buy their way into heaven.

The moneychangers were selling their wares, and people thought that if they bought them and performed abundant sacrifices, they could appease God and buy their way to salvation. Obviously, this was a complete fallacy, and what better way to show it than to overturn the tables of the very people who were using the House of God as a tool for their personal greed? The moneychangers had no care or consideration whatsoever for the salvation of the people. They were driven by greed, and they used the Temple simply as an instrument for satisfying the human greed that can never be satisfied.

As a Christed being, there was no way I could see this without responding with the wrath that comes from knowing what is the truth of God and so clearly seeing what is out of alignment with that truth. You see, there is a subtle, but important, difference between human anger and Holy wrath, a righteous indignation that simply will not allow a wrong condition to continue. I was ready to give my life to reestablish the true inner path that leads to God, and as such I could not remain passive when confronted with such a blatant misuse of the inner path, such a blatant mockery of the true path to the kingdom of God.

So the overturning of the tables was a spontaneous reaction that was not calculated on my part. However, from a greater viewpoint, it was a necessary action because by striking this blow at the very heart of Temple authority, I provoked the situation of my public trial. This was indeed a necessary step towards bringing about the confrontation of my trial, a confrontation which forced the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and specifically the religious authorities, to choose whom they would serve, the Living Christ or the anti-christ. We all know today what their choice was, but at the time there was a hope that they would choose life over death.

As I said earlier, I was going through a very intense period of initiation and testing. Therefore, I did display some human anger in the situation with the moneychangers. I might not have displayed that anger at a later time, and certainly would not do so today. Nevertheless, I would be as determined and uncompromising today as I was back then in challenging any activity which is a mockery of the law of God. And I certainly would not fault any of my followers for challenging any mockery of the inner path displayed in the orthodox religions of today, even in orthodox Christianity itself.

Do I regret anything I did in the past? As an ascended being, I regret nothing. There are certain things I would not do today or that I would not do the same way, simply because my consciousness has progressed in the past 2,000 years. Yet what I did 2,000 years ago was an expression of the level of consciousness I had back then. So I did the best I could, given who I was at the time.

If you are constantly striving to manifest personal Christhood, then you are truly doing the best you can with your current level of consciousness. Therefore, there is no reason to look upon your actions with regret. You simply determine what you would or would not do again, without blaming yourself. One might say that you can look at life as an experiment. If an action produces the desired result, you might repeat that action. If an action does not produce the desired result, you might decide not to repeat that action.

As explained in my answer about the cursing of the fig tree, I did indeed make mistakes during my embodiment, and I can assure you that I made many mistakes during my previous embodiments on this planet. Every human being has made mistakes. However, the correct way to look at your mistakes is simply that they were experiments that didn't produce the desired results. Instead of halting your spiritual growth by building the consciousness that you are a failure, a loser or a sinner, you should enhance your spiritual growth by simply learning from your unsuccessful experiments. Use those experiments as a learning experience, so that they become a stepping stone for your spiritual progress instead of a millstone around your neck.

Life is too short to spend time blaming yourself for the experiences of the past that can no longer be changed. Instead, you should spend your time improving your present and your future by taking command over the circumstances that can be changed. Perform successful experiments in the present time and thereby set the stage for a better future.
anonymousUser

Postby Onceler » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:01 pm

".....happened during a period when I was going through a very intense inner growth and becoming aware of my spiritual powers and mission. I was not always in complete harmony and balance, due to the rapid acceleration and the pressures of the world that were upon me during that time. So I did sometimes respond with more intense emotions than strictly necessary for the situation."

I think think I'll borrow this line...... :wink:
Be present, be pleasant.
Onceler

Postby Webwanderer » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:32 pm

An interesting post, but it's still a story. If you or I were not there we have no personal experience. Maybe it's true, maybe it's something less. Either way it's only a story to us. Certainly we may find some value in it. But that's our choice.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby anonymousUser » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:10 pm

Webwanderer wrote:An interesting post, but it's still a story. If you or I were not there we have no personal experience. Maybe it's true, maybe it's something less. Either way it's only a story to us. Certainly we may find some value in it. But that's our choice.
Yes, it is. But Ascended Masters teaching is so far one of the wisest teachings I know.
anonymousUser

Postby Webwanderer » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:55 pm

anonymousUser wrote:
Webwanderer wrote:An interesting post, but it's still a story. If you or I were not there we have no personal experience. Maybe it's true, maybe it's something less. Either way it's only a story to us. Certainly we may find some value in it. But that's our choice.
Yes, it is. But Ascended Masters teaching is so far one of the wisest teachings I know.

Stay open. Stay learning. There's always more to know.

WW
Webwanderer

Previous

Return to Pain and Suffering