I want to disappear

Topics related to physical, emotional and psychological forms of pain and suffering

I want to disappear

Postby anonymousUser » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:07 pm

I am the sense of separation and I want to disappear. Can you please erase me somehow from the reality?
anonymousUser

Re: I want to disappear

Postby Webwanderer » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:34 pm

Having a tough day? Be okay with it and it gets more tolerable. The pain we feel will become a strength to the degree we are okay with what is.

WW
Webwanderer

Re: I want to disappear

Postby anonymousUser » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:59 pm

Yup. Every once in a while I have a gray night of soul. Yes, it becomes lighter and lighter every time. It motivates me to re-remember what I've forgot.

This time I've re-discovered again a part of me that was hiding from consciousness...the most personal part of me, the master-of-puppets part of me. Busy pretending not to be there. Not wanting to take responsibility. Scared (cowardly) and lazy.

What I'd like to is to have more clarity, to accelerate this process. I'd like to see all my resistance in order to totally let go of it. Because I tend to hide my resistance from my awareness's eyes.

Generally, my main struggle is with my cowardice and laziness (on a deep level of the mind).
anonymousUser

Return to Pain and Suffering