Suffering,Loneliness and no Job?

Topics related to physical, emotional and psychological forms of pain and suffering

Suffering,Loneliness and no Job?

Postby pascal » Tue May 04, 2010 7:06 am

Hello forum

My life right now is caos, Things can't be worst. First I discovered I had social anxiety ,I went to psicologos but i needed the spiritual part too... I don't have friends and belive me for a while I tried to have .. I have no job, i always look for my real passion my real talent but now i would be happy to at least get a job in this country hehe.

Anyways, my life is like a desert,nothings happening, i mean nothing external and I usually don´t wanna do much things,
the only thing I do is take courses or spend time with me or few members of my family, and of course look for job

This 2 years? gave me time to know myself ,to get better, but i dont wanna be here in the desert, it seems Im not sure how to live and I still dont have my mission , I always wonder what the hell am I doing here? cause i really don´t find a lot to do

Now i only accept the nada,the emptyness, I was using visualization (ley de atraccion) to create new things but it feels like everything is just very stop ?¿?¿

i wonder if i need a good therapy to find what to do in this life,cause i feel sooooo LOST, or this desert is just a period of time to awake ?

The strange thing is that sometimes i feel good not doing anything, just spending time, i should be in a mountain just sitting there, hahaha, but i feel guilty,i should be doing something right

saludos
pascal

Re: Suffering,Loneliness and no Job?

Postby Sighclone » Tue May 04, 2010 8:29 am

Do you have a place to eat and live?

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce
Sighclone

Postby pascal » Tue May 04, 2010 9:13 pm

Sigh is that question an advice,? it doesnt seem ... :|
pascal

Postby ceekaye » Tue May 04, 2010 11:21 pm

hmmmm, accepting the nothingness. Perhaps it is taking it so far as a want to escape from yourself as form, as it is? Siddhartha discovered enlightenment in the realization that, after living a life of "nothingness" practicing physical and emotional deprivation and living life as a monk, had to experience those things he avoided most of his early life as the son of a Brahman (lust, desire, despair, shame); he awoke only after the experience of suffering, in the wake of having "fallen" into many of those previously avoided experiences in order to learn how to give up all resistance, in order to learn how to love the world, in order to stop comparing it to some world wished, some ideal of its perfection imagined/ to leave life as it is, and to love it and enjoy being part of it...

I recommend reading this story if you are not familiar with it. An English translation by Herrmann Hesse is available (it is a public domain book titled "Siddhartha")

Not being comfortable with your own situation: That is resistance...and to be lost and experience feelings ranging from guilt to apathy in the wake of resistance (to honoring form) as it exists in your life NOW may be the cause of impedance of progress. Inaction seems a choice made in the form of deprivation...true observation, true presence, could not generate such a feeling of loss (lost in the desert, feeling anxious, practicing avoidance, perceived attachment to one form or another in family, goal of having a job to make money.)

Just MHO.
ceekaye

Postby Sighclone » Wed May 05, 2010 1:46 am

Lots of members and moderators distribute advice, perhaps more than is requested. :) I like to get a clear context for problems before I try to help.

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce
Sighclone

Return to Pain and Suffering