I can't believe how sad I really am

Topics related to physical, emotional and psychological forms of pain and suffering

I can't believe how sad I really am

Postby SirNikalot » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:59 am

I was just sitting in my room and I turned the television off, I felt this subtle nagging feeling, and the next thing I know is that I'm scared and I feel truly alone, like I'm gonna die. I want to share this with someone, but there's no use, they can't even here me. I'm here in my room, alone, my mom is hypnotized in front of one television and my father angry about something, and also engrossed in front of another television. So I'm just here alone, realizing that my friends are out having fun and would simply not know how to relate to these kinds of emotions in any kind of wholesome way.

I don't want to do anything. I just want to allow myself to feel. I'm just typing here to be heard, if your reading this with compassion then that's all I really need.
SirNikalot

Re: I can't believe how sad I really am

Postby smiileyjen101 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:18 am

if your reading this with compassion

I am.
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Postby Snuppy » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:52 am

I read what you stated to. It sounds like things are hard, but hard can be good. It also sounds like your willing to face such difficult feelings. Its not easy, but your doing it. Not knowing is hard. Being honest about this is also hard, but real. Good for you!
Snuppy

Postby SirNikalot » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:29 am

smiileyjen101 wrote:
if your reading this with compassion

I am.

Thanks Jen,

When I read this in my state I was really moved, still am a little. Sometimes I read these forums and I read other people's suffering and how real it is, then I read other people's responses and it seems cold, aloof, and dogmatic. Sometimes a simple "I know" is enough.
SirNikalot

Postby runstrails » Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:38 pm

SirNik,
I'm with Jen. I was moved by your post. Its OK to suffer. We all do.
runstrails

Postby smiileyjen101 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:20 am

SirNik, I've learned, whatever the suffering we are suffering is enough. It is 'it'.

It cannot be judged in its measure. It just is.
A person who is in sadness or pain be it from stubbing their toe or losing an arm, or losing a child or realising a wrong thought, (a difference between their expectation and reality) there is no difference.

Sometimes, through love or fear, others feel to 'fix' the pain. All you asked for was for it to be okay. It is okay.
don't want to do anything. I just want to allow myself to feel. I'm just typing here to be heard, if your reading this with compassion then that's all I really need

I was quite heartened by it SirNik, you knew what you wanted, you were at peace to sit with your feelings. My heart opened to your courage and your acceptance, and your beautiful gentle sharing, thank you.
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Postby SirNikalot » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:31 am

smiileyjen101 wrote:All you asked for was for it to be okay. It is okay.

That is really all that I was asking. Thank you.
SirNikalot

Postby EckhartTolle1 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:01 am

Sadness of a mental mind movement.
You knew that, I'm sure yet momentairly forgot.
When the mind says, "No" what really is
transpiring?

Is it not fear.
Fear limits.
The infinite is not of this.

Why do you want to be well, either.
Another movement or two transpires you back into yet another unconscious yet satisfied manuever
to justify movement one...and such.

Of what caliber is 'Yes' to this?
Again, the witness is called to satisfy what the ego will deny or accost.
Why badger one if the other likewise is not far from the other as 'no' is just such this?

Why not 'be'?
"Be what?' inquires the mind often enough to catch another windfall in its state of resistence.
'Be' with the pain.

That's the answer. Anything less can trigger a resistence mode to what is, true?
"Rainy days and Monday's always bring me down..." and if it's true, don't sing it.
First it isn't true and secondly it isn't Now enough to get us where we're
conscious, ever.
EckhartTolle1

Location: Santa Barbara, California (...wish it were the wine country)

Return to Pain and Suffering