More Validation For LoA From NDE

Manifesting your reality or the Law of Attraction

Re: More Validation For LoA From NDE

Postby Donna » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:59 am

smiileyjen101 wrote:What's to doubt Donna?

Well, Jen, I lose track of these discussions, similar to "watching thoughts go by" and I wonder of the importance of it all?

So it's all good to me?

What's more important is watching the reaction more so than the material, and if I am aware of that reaction then the material, in whatever way, served a purpose.
~*~*~*~* I love to live and live to love. *~*~*~*~
Donna

Postby Webwanderer » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:18 am

smiileyjen101 wrote:Webby I noticed you didn't participate in the 'and other laws' topic. (How) does it fit with the Abraham's stuff?
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9381

Jen, I didn't respond to the additional laws thread at the time because I just wasn't moved to do so. There's a lot of laws there and I felt a bit distracted in trying to grok them to any meaningful level. I'm not suggesting they have no value, only that my inner guide didn't seem all that interested. I tried to reread them as you have pointed them out, but again I couldn't warm up to them in any real depth.

It may be that so many laws are just layers of complexity that I don't need for my continued expansion. I can't say that will always be the case as life may well bring me back to them in another way when the time is right. For now LoA in all of its fullness to bring clarity to any situation, along with the accumulated realization I've garnered from my many other studies to this point in my life, bring a sense of simplicity that I find considerable comfort in.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby Donna » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:57 pm

Webwanderer wrote: I'm not suggesting they have no value, only that my inner guide didn't seem all that interested. I tried to reread them as you have pointed them out, but again I couldn't warm up to them in any real depth.

It may be that so many laws are just layers of complexity that I don't need for my continued expansion. I can't say that will always be the case as life may well bring me back to them in another way when the time is right.

Ah! This is the feeling I am trying to describe here:

Donna wrote:HOWEVER, if one has "ah ha!" moments while reading other accounts, then maybe a shared truth or a spiritual connection is happening for them. Sharing our experiences (and thoughts) with each other can be a real blessing.

Cool that you can feel and describe so succinctly, Webwanderer. You helped me out. Thanks!

I'm actually gonna quote & keep what you said as a reminder for myself.

<bowing with a smile>
~ Donna
~*~*~*~* I love to live and live to love. *~*~*~*~
Donna

Postby Webwanderer » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:41 pm

Very cool Donna. In a way it's a little of LoA in action. Following what feels right, and is enjoyable in the feeling of it, is what moves us toward alignment with our Source/True nature. Each of us has that inner guide that is our feeling nature and is available whenever we can quiet the conditioned, analytical tendencies of mind enough to sense its presence. The more we learn to trust this inherent quality, the more Source energy brings clarity to our experience. In your consideration of whatever information/pointers comes your way let that feeling nature be your guide.

WW
Webwanderer

Previous

Return to Law of Attraction