Never try to do 'good' if you believe in LOA

Manifesting your reality or the Law of Attraction

Never try to do 'good' if you believe in LOA

Postby bf2 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:52 pm

If you believe in LOA, I mean genuinely, really believe it, then you should never ever try to make the world a better place.

What people experience is a combination of their destiny and what they have focused their mind on. Let them experience that. Who are you to mess with the way the Universe works? How do you know what's really good for them? Can you see anything beyond the obvious? You should concern yourself with what you create. You barely understand what's good for you - so stop trying to appear clever / kind / great / etc, and mind your own business.

If it's someone's destiny to find LOA and apply it successfully in their lives, they will do it and they won't need you. If it's meant to happen, then it will happen, it won't wait for you.
bf2

Re: Never try to do 'good' if you believe in LOA

Postby peas » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:02 pm

That's a very binary, analytical way to look at things. Law of attraction doesn't preclude you from helping other humans or even the environment. If anything, once you connect back into the source, you will connect back out to the source too. Not in a way that tries to influence someone's journey, but influence flows in the universe organically. It's all very fluid.
peas

Postby Webwanderer » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:07 am

bf2 wrote:If you believe in LOA, I mean genuinely, really believe it, then you should never ever try to make the world a better place.

What people experience is a combination of their destiny and what they have focused their mind on. Let them experience that. Who are you to mess with the way the Universe works? How do you know what's really good for them? Can you see anything beyond the obvious? You should concern yourself with what you create. You barely understand what's good for you - so stop trying to appear clever / kind / great / etc, and mind your own business.

If it's someone's destiny to find LOA and apply it successfully in their lives, they will do it and they won't need you. If it's meant to happen, then it will happen, it won't wait for you.

Interesting take. But isn't this what you are doing in this post? Concerning yourself with what others do? Quite the paradox, wouldn't you say?

WW
Webwanderer

Postby bf2 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:25 am

Webwanderer wrote:Interesting take. But isn't this what you are doing in this post? Concerning yourself with what others do? Quite the paradox, wouldn't you say?

WW

Actually my post here reinforces the point more than it contradicts it. In my rational mind I know that I should mind my own business and let the rest of the universe go wherever it wants to go. But my need for appearing clever in front of others trumps that.
bf2

Postby hanss » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:06 pm

bf2 wrote:
Webwanderer wrote:Interesting take. But isn't this what you are doing in this post? Concerning yourself with what others do? Quite the paradox, wouldn't you say?

WW

Actually my post here reinforces the point more than it contradicts it. In my rational mind I know that I should mind my own business and let the rest of the universe go wherever it wants to go. But my need for appearing clever in front of others trumps that.

Yes, maybe... but is your mind separate from the rest of the universe? And is my business really just my own?
"In today's rush we all think too much, seek too much, want too much and forget about the joy of just Being."
(Eckhart Tolle)
hanss

Postby bf2 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:07 pm

I am sure universe will find a way to do what it wants to do - with or without me.
bf2

Postby SandyJoy » Thu May 08, 2014 4:50 pm

Personally, I think the Law of Attraction is a lot simpler than that. I think it is more about attitude than getting things our way.

If you have a found your deep and pure heart, you will find yourself living in a very deep and magically beautiful life; everything reflecting your own Inner Light.

The people, places and things in your life will be alive with same joy and happiness that is within you. You will feel like your are living in Wonderland. In this world of Love and Peace that reflects your Soul, you will know what to do bout certain things, you have answers that are often rather unconventional and you will be free from the oppressive controlling systems that humanity worships.

And if you live with the Light of Your Self covered up and covered over by a shallow, negative attitude, by the belief in a system worshipping mind-set, a fearful, limited, rational objective view of Life, without trust, without the Childlike purity and love that you really are, then you will see a dark, controlling oppressive world around you.

That's how I see the Law of Attraction works. Life does reflect our 'state of mind'. Life is the mirror of the Self.

If we find our True Self then Life reflects the Power and Beauty of This Living Light You Really Are. It is about the Spirit within You. It is about Your Inner Flow of Truth and that you are open and Letting that Flow move through you. A lot of that Flow and Life you can tap into by being full of Love and Gratitude for Everything in your Life, just the way It is. We begin by Loving Life totally. Like falling in Love with a deeply Beloved other.

Look for Good in all things, Look, for Good in even the worst situations and Good will be found and you can only See It if you Be It-- It is Wonderful and pure Joy. You will see Good because it is really within you.

--- and If you live as the limited, out-of-touch, small, fearful sense of self that is NOT you, then you will see a world around you that is distant and unkind and dark with people who are angry and or miserable in some way. ---

When we "find our Self" and are Transformed -- we are free from needing things to be 'my way' --- we totally Love Life deeply and passionately and It Loves us back as any who has ever had a true Lover knows---This Life will give us all that It has and more --This Lover pours Itself out for us. Because you Love and It Loves.

This is why the whole point of all 'seeking to find the Truth" is about finding Your Self. YOU are the answer. You be transformed and your world is transformed. Pure Magic, Pure Light, Pure Heart.
You are not finished, until you play in that meadow and live there. You can, you know. But only you can take yourself there.
SandyJoy

Postby Phil2 » Thu May 08, 2014 9:11 pm

SandyJoy wrote:Personally, I think the Law of Attraction is a lot simpler than that. I think it is more about attitude than getting things our way.

If you have a found your deep and pure heart, you will find yourself living in a very deep and magically beautiful life; everything reflecting your own Inner Light.

That's how I see the Law of Attraction works. Life does reflect our 'state of mind'. Life is the mirror of the Self.

Yes seeing this with you Sandy, it is more about 'being' than about 'asking' or 'wanting' ... as you say when one is in a state of mind of wellness, gratitude, positivity, the external world will be the reflection of our inner state ... and there is even no need to ask for things we want or need, what we need will be offered to us naturally, without effort ...

When reading the book "The Secret" (Rhonda Byrne) or looking at the dvd, I don't like so much the first part which is too much focussing on 'wanting' and 'asking' ... which in fact might translate some kind of greed or selfishness, which is not a right attitude in life imo ...
"What irritates us about others is an opportunity to learn on ourselves"
(Carl Jung)
Phil2

Return to Law of Attraction