What Is A Law Called When It Has Restrictions?

Manifesting your reality or the Law of Attraction

What Is A Law Called When It Has Restrictions?

Postby David92506 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:22 pm

When I was in the military it was 90% men and 10% women. This was way before the internet. All day long we dreamed of women - relationships and sex. After work we would go wherever we heard there were women. No matter how hard we tried nothing manifested.

In countries like China or North Korea, no matter how much you applied the Laws of Attraction, it wouldn't manifest.

The Law of Gravity is truly a law because it applies everywhere. But it seems to me that the Laws of Attraction has restrictions.
David92506

Re: What Is A Law Called When It Has Restrictions?

Postby Onceler » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:21 pm

I don't think it's instantaneous. Sounds like if someone really wanted women, the law of attractions would lead you them of the military....honorably or not. I also don't think it's a consequence-free law.
Be present, be pleasant.
Onceler

Postby Webwanderer » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:38 pm

Law of Attraction is not so much about what you think and desire, but about what you feel and believe. While you may want to hook up, you may actually believe it's not likely to happen, so it doesn't. Your statement: "In countries like China or North Korea, no matter how much you applied the Laws of Attraction, it wouldn't manifest." suggests such a belief and simply adds attractive energy to that end.

Any concerns you have about LoA manifesting what you want are indicative of a deeper belief that it doesn't work, when conversely the lack of what you want is actually a demonstration of its working on those deeper beliefs. Imagination is very useful in this regard. One can imagine something just for the fun of it without getting caught up in the belief of the unlikeliness of it happening. Just enjoying the possibilities is a good start to creating the deeper, unrestricted beliefs, that LoA responds to.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby David92506 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:53 am

Webwanderer wrote:Law of Attraction is not so much about what you think and desire, but about what you feel and believe. While you may want to hook up, you may actually believe it's not likely to happen, so it doesn't. Your statement: "In countries like China or North Korea, no matter how much you applied the Laws of Attraction, it wouldn't manifest." suggests such a belief and simply adds attractive energy to that end.

Any concerns you have about LoA manifesting what you want are indicative of a deeper belief that it doesn't work, when conversely the lack of what you want is actually a demonstration of its working on those deeper beliefs. Imagination is very useful in this regard. One can imagine something just for the fun of it without getting caught up in the belief of the unlikeliness of it happening. Just enjoying the possibilities is a good start to creating the deeper, unrestricted beliefs, that LoA responds to.

WW

I remember in high school I was a "born-again" Christian. All things are possible with Jesus. Ask and it will be given. If you ask and it is not given, then you truly haven't accepted Jesus Christ in your life.

It seems that LoA advocates are the same way. If you get what you ask then you did it properly. It's proof that it works. However, if you don't get what you ask for then you didn't do it properly. Or on a deeper belief system, if not unconsciously, you know you won't get it.

If one believes in divine guidance, then sometimes, or many times, the answer is NO.
David92506

Postby Onceler » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:07 pm

I believe in the law of acceptance or the law of you get what you need.

I think you're right, David, the answer is often no, but that's the perfect answer.
Be present, be pleasant.
Onceler

Postby Webwanderer » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:42 pm

David92506 wrote:If one believes in divine guidance, then sometimes, or many times, the answer is NO.

I suggest you consider this statement (belief) deeply. It further emphasizes my point. A dominant belief, or one with strong momentum, will keep energy focused on a life experience relative to that belief. What is true? Whatever that is is the core of one's belief. Truths don't have to be restated. They are simply accepted. When so, creative energy flows unrestricted.

What is the origin of divine guidance? Is it a separate thing? Or is it our own true nature and essence?

LoA is not some new concept. How about LoA in scripture. Jesus taught LoA. Matthew 21:22: "And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive." (Note: This has nothing to do with accepting Jesus as Savior. Jesus is simply pointing out a natural law.)

In this, prayer is not just the asking ("ask in prayer"). It's desire and intent while in clear focus of attention and imagining. Believing however, is key to the formula.

Clarity of belief creates experience, and experience is reality.

WW
Webwanderer

Return to Law of Attraction