no such thing as an accident

Manifesting your reality or the Law of Attraction

no such thing as an accident

Postby tammy psychic medium » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:07 am

To go one step further, by paying attention to all of the 'things' that happen to us, wether it be bumping your shin, or finding an annoying stone in your shoe, I do believe that these can be taken as signs that are leading us out of a negative mind set towards a positive one. In which case, there is no such thing as an accident, and everything has a reason, regardless of size, and is expressly created by us, to steer us towards a more beneficial outcome. So that if we are 'unconscious ' I do believe that we create these things to wake us up, so that we can be more in the present moment.
tammy psychic medium

Re: no such thing as an accident

Postby vivianamis » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:50 am

Hi Tammy!
Even though I agree with you that nothing happens by "accident", I don't believe that everything that happens to us is due to a negative mind set. I see every experience as a blessing leading us to a "higher good".
"To know the Truth, you have to be out of your mind"
vivianamis

Postby tammy psychic medium » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:56 am

Thank you for that lovely response, I was struggling with the idea a bit and I am so grateful that you used "blessing". That resonates with me much more, Much appreciated. :)
tammy psychic medium

Postby Enlightened2B » Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:34 pm

Depends what you mean by 'accident'. I've pondered for a long time the concept of 'pre-determined' vs. 'free will'. Through interaction with people who have a greater outlook than I do, I've come to understand that there is a fine balance between the both, which makes the most sense to me. I'm going to share a post from a friend who had a near death experience herself and this was her outlook from her experience which she shared with us on a face book forum, which I think matches up nicely with this topic of discussion....

As one who had an NDE, I fall on the side of free will, based on what I learned. WE are the Creators, and WE decide. We form a plan for a life, with help from guides, and create contracts with others who will play an important role (either as a good guy or a bad guy in our lives, so to speak), and those people have something they want to learn or explore, too. We outline the life, based on what we want to learn and what events we think will help us learn it--that many include dramatic, tragic events, or opportunities and relationships. At any time during the life, we (and the others) have the opportunity to change our minds, ignore our plan, and choose something else. Obviously, our soul wants us to stay on the plan, because our soul wants to learn whatever it set out to learn. But life can intervene, as can sheer human contrariness! Look at all the people who seemed to 'veer off course' only to come back to something late in life. Sometimes we leave the plan and come back to it later when we listen to those "quiet urgings" inside. We make choices in every second of every day, and most of those choices are not really ours, they are choices we've been programmed by culture to make. In addition, as they say, "crap" happens. Someone else's free will choice can impact our lives in a way we did not expect or intend. We cannot stop that, but we CAN choose how we want to react to whatever happens. I think that is the biggest opportunity we have: deciding how we will respond and react to anything that happens in our lives, how we choose to make lemonade when all we seem to get is lemons. To me, "God's Plan" is to experience through us as we make our good and bad choices and learn (or don't) from them, and for us to eventually make our way back to Love.
Enlightened2B

Postby Webwanderer » Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:52 pm

That's good stuff E2B. Thanks for the clarifying post.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby vivianamis » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:26 pm

If we are the creators of our experiences, wouldn't that include NDEs?
"To know the Truth, you have to be out of your mind"
vivianamis

Postby Enlightened2B » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:33 pm

vivianamis wrote:If we are the creators of our experiences, wouldn't that include NDEs?

You mean whether NDE's were planned pre-birth or not? I really don't know the answer to that. Perhaps some of them are intended for and others not.

An interesting situation i came across recently which might shed a bit of light here or not :D .

I spoke to a man that I've become friendly with on an NDE forum that I'm part of, (the same place where the quote above is from) and he told me that his NDE was planned as he fell off of a ladder working on his house and split his head open...in his words....'with the help of his guides', because his entire life path up until that point, was intended to be 'scrubbed' based on decisions of his higher self still in the light, while he was incarnate, in his words again, and therefore his entire life path changed after his NDE. I don't know the specifics. Yet, part of the reason had to do with a whole complexity of other issues and people involved including his mother who would have committed suicide if he hadn't returned from the light or something along those lines. It seems like the spirit aspect of us that is still 'in the light' makes decisions even while we are incarnate and likely with other 'Spirit Beings'. There's a lot I don't understand and don't want to try to wrap my head around too much as it can just cause more confusion in the mind. So, I guess, take what you will.
Enlightened2B

Postby smiileyjen101 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:07 am

If we are the creators of our experiences, wouldn't that include NDEs?

We are not the sole creators, we're in relationship to everyone/thing else in a situation.

Choices, large and small, feeding in from a myriad of participants, aware or unknowing, wilful or unconscious, meet at a point of happening.

We call it an accident if there is no conscious intention, or when we or others do not want to take responsibility for our choices. But it doesn't mean that given all the particular choices the end result was ever going to be any different. Tracking back those choices, being honest about our own, and forgiving of the choices of others, it becomes a blameless unravelling explanation, rather like a forensic inquest.

If one solely thinks they are the only participant, the only actor, the only one with things to learn and things to experience, then that's .... erroneous. We're all in this together.

Even with my nde where I learned much, I was not the only one, not on this plane or in the light, that benefited and grew, or indeed was harrowed, concerned or had our 'world views' changed from the experience. And neither were my choices the only ones that 'allowed' this experience to occur.

Forensically unravel any experience and you will see yourself as a contributor and others as co-contributors.

All of our choices - conscious or not, intentional or not, matter - they create, they 'form' the matter of experience.

We may not realise that 'ask and you shall receive' or 'judge not lest you be judged in the same manner' are real when expressed at a frequency of energy that creates, that feeds in, that finds like energy to create and build an experience.

I had no 'plans' to have an nde, I just made choices in the moment in response to choices that others made.
I accept now that our choices are made based on our individual levels of awareness, capacity & willingness intertwined and meeting.

We learn, we grow in awareness, capacity and willingness by our experiences, whether they are of our 'choice' or not.
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Return to Law of Attraction