law of attraction

Manifesting your reality or the Law of Attraction

law of attraction

Postby Robbiezen » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:34 pm

Hello

just wonder if I can ask a question here. Its about LOA...

If a person is worried to be sick from passive smoking and is afraid that there MAY be some smoke in the room, will then the universe make you sick even if there is not smoke in the room? The person IMAGINES there may be smoke in the room, but in fact there is not smoke in the room... the person is just worried there might be smoke there, when there in fact is no smoke...

feel worried..

regards
Robbiezen

Re: law of attraction

Postby dijmart » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:50 pm

Hi, Welcome to the forum!

I don't really think about LOA much anymore, I won't get into why, but to answer your question. What's potentially going to make you sick is all the fear and worry, not imagining smoke being in the same room that you are. If you usually avoid smoke, the likelihood of you getting a smoke related illness is very, very low.
Take what you like and leave the rest.
dijmart

Postby Webwanderer » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:04 am

Robbiezen wrote:Hello

If a person is worried to be sick from passive smoking and is afraid that there MAY be some smoke in the room, will then the universe make you sick even if there is not smoke in the room? The person IMAGINES there may be smoke in the room, but in fact there is not smoke in the room... the person is just worried there might be smoke there, when there in fact is no smoke...

feel worried..

regards

I agree with dijmart that it is not so much the smoke that is likely to make you sick, but the fear and worry as a consistent point of concern that is a stronger contributing factor. Even so, there are likely a lot of other factors involved in your experience. Why not just enjoy life and appreciate the many healthy elements of it. Let LoA contribute its energies there in that appreciation as good health.

In any case it's our beliefs that draw to us the bulk of our experience. We each supply the meaning to the events and conditions of our life, creating the experience that we have. What does smoke mean in your life? You get to decide - either by default through existing conditioning, or by conscious choice and focus of attention.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby Robbiezen » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:25 am

Dear Dijmart and Webwanderer..

thank you so much for your replies...

I hear what you say... but about the certain "sickness"...

But if the person is afraid of getting lets say cancer from the imagined smoke... will that then happen through LOA even if theres no smoke??

all the best
Robbiezen

Postby Webwanderer » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:14 am

...will that then happen through LOA even if theres no smoke??

Saying it will is too strong a term. Let's just say it increases the possibilities. Whether it's a little or a lot depends on many other factors of consciousness and belief. I recommend you let it go and move on to more enjoyable imaginings. What's the point of troubling yourself with such potentially problematic thoughts and worries?

WW
Webwanderer

Postby Robbiezen » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:55 am

Thank you so much for your reply! I feel safer! :) and more informed ;)

Namaste, Webwanderer :)
Robbiezen

Postby Onceler » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:54 pm

Robbiezen wrote:Dear Dijmart and Webwanderer..

thank you so much for your replies...

I hear what you say... but about the certain "sickness"...

But if the person is afraid of getting lets say cancer from the imagined smoke... will that then happen through LOA even if theres no smoke??

all the best

Fear is the cancer......
"When the fear is gone, the mind becomes much quieter, much less full of things. Thoughts become like a gentle rain rather than a thunderstorm." John Sherman
Onceler

Postby Enlightened2B » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:34 am

Robbiezen wrote:Hello

feel worried..

regards

Robbie, this is a very common aspect of people who are trying to heal....learning to not find fear in external triggers through acceptance. And the reason people finally DO heal is because most external triggers are never truly "dangerous" unless our survival mechanisms (limbic system) is operating in over drive. You can change your beliefs about what passive smoking means to you.

If you are worried about something potentially triggering you, then you are ultimately keeping alive a belief that says "passive smoking is dangerous". Understand every meaning you have about a situation ultimately has an underlying belief at the root which is a thought you keep thinking plus an emotion.

The universe (not something that is apart from you....as you ARE the Universe experiencing itself through the perspective of Robbie) simply is amoral. It will deliver whatever you believe the most at heart. This is LOA 101. The fact remains that some very terrible people in history have been able to be successful manifesters which proves that no matter where your focus is, the universe will deliver.

Worry, doubt, anxiety, fear, despair....all valid emotions from the perspective of Source, but all emotional indicators that you are cutting off the flow of who you truly are, by believing a resistant thought (ego). Resistance is the survival mechanism trying to protect you from what it deems "danger". The ego is a good thing though and an intended aspect in order to explore contrast. Without first experiencing yourself as powerless (believing you don't have a choice in life), you couldn't understand what it means to become an empowered creator (having a choice).

Therefore, just see these thoughts when they arise, recognize the patterns underneath them and simply love them for trying to protect you. And realize now you are creating a NEW story, based in love.

Life is a lot simpler than we think once we realize that we literally create our realities and that the external is simply a mirror for the internal. If you have a fear around passive smoking, question why and what that belief is, and come to see who you truly are. Because, no matter what, and I can tell you this as someone who deals with a chronic illness, your life can be falling to shit on the outside, but you don't have to believe the previous meanings you gave to it. Understand that life or what we call life only consists of meanings we have collectively and individually (through our conditioning )provided.

See yourself as a powerful creator who can give your own meaning to any circumstance in life. Find a meaning that resonates with the core of your being.

Example:

Old belief-"If I don't avoid this, I will get sick". This belief is based in lack and puts the attention on the NOT WANTING TO GET SICK more than on what you do want.

new belief- "I don't have to believe my old thoughts. I create the meanings to life because I am a beautiful, infinite creator"
Enlightened2B

Postby Robbiezen » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:41 am

Thank you for your words.... thank you :)))

I appreciate it so much. And I will create a new story, yes... based in love..
Robbiezen

Return to Law of Attraction