Ernest Holmes-Creative Mind

Manifesting your reality or the Law of Attraction

Ernest Holmes-Creative Mind

Postby Enlightened2B » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:06 am

I've been listening to this audio book and finding it really awesome, and has some really cool background music. This is Holme's first book written in 1919 called "Creative Mind". It's one of the early writings on the topic of manifestation and the law of attraction. I was just introduced to it by a good friend and was hesitant to check it out because of how dated I feared the material is, but the material is actually simple and even more clear than some of the new age stuff that's out there today. It offers a wonderful description of how we create our realities and how the Universe works within the context of the law of attraction. He has also has a second book "Creative Mind and success" which I have heard is even better.

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vn9YxwFb3o
Enlightened2B

Re: Ernest Holmes-Creative Mind

Postby Webwanderer » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:17 pm

Good stuff E2B. There's a whole channel there of great teachers set to binaural beats.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby Enlightened2B » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:44 pm

Yeah, I noticed that. They have some Eckhart Tolle as well. The author's voice goes along with it nicely. Looks like a great resource.
Enlightened2B

Postby Webwanderer » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:52 am

I sat with your link for a while this morning and had a nice shift in energy/perspective. The teachings with the beats are a nice combination. I also enjoyed the Golden Key by Emmett Fox.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby Enlightened2B » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:39 am

Just listened to that one on your recommendation. The 8 minute video. I enjoyed it. They all have the same profound message. Wonderful to listen to before bed as a form of affirmation.
Enlightened2B

Postby Enlightened2B » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:45 am

By the way, I don't know how Ernest Holmes, received access to such information (Universal Knowledge). But, for the time period that he taught (basically the turn of the century), he must have gotten such incredible resistance, especially from large religious organizations of the time. I'm excited to read his other books.
Enlightened2B

Postby Webwanderer » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:43 am

He wasn't alone. Charles Fillmore, founder of Christ Church Unity, Ernest Holmes, founder of Science of Mind Church, and Mary Baker Eddy, founder of Christian Science were all from the same time period and taught a similar message. With no TV in their day, and little radio, they all gave talks on a circuit to share their message. The truths they taught then are much the same as those taught today. No surprise really. Truths are. We recognize them now as they did then because they feel right. They bring clarity and peace and happiness.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby Enlightened2B » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:24 pm

Yes, absolutely. I call it 'empowerment' and I think it's why similar teachings of the same lineage, offer that same clarity where my body simply knows that this is......"right".
Enlightened2B

Return to Law of Attraction