Is using LoA safe and wise?

Manifesting your reality or the Law of Attraction
Astan

Is using LoA safe and wise?

Post by Astan » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:01 am

Let's assume that LoA works on some metaphysical level (not or not only psychological like e.g. I think 'I have money=>my subconsciousness filter reality in this way and there is more probability that I notice some money on the pavement).

In this case - should we use it. Once I tried LoA just for fun. And I got what I wanted. I was in good place in good time. BUT - to be there, I lost some money. It was not worth... (I mean that if I would not lost money, I would not be in the place I was and I would not get about what I tried to manifest).
It is first problem - you may get what you want, but the price is too high.
The second is - do we really know what we want or what is good for us in longer perspective?
Something which is good for you for short perspective, may be not in a longer one.
This idea is not new at all. How can we decide...
On the other hand - even if one does not use LoA, they may still work towards something on normal lever, which is not good for him in longer perspective. So it seems as general, not only LoA problem anyway...

Webwanderer

Re: Is using LoA safe and wise?

Post by Webwanderer » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:21 am

There's a lot more to LoA than what you suggest. I suggest a more detailed study.

WW

Enlightened2B

Re: Is using LoA safe and wise?

Post by Enlightened2B » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:19 pm

If you want something specifically, then you can play around with it and focus on that as long as you're not clinging to it as an outcome. For myself and for many other people, there are countless things that we all 'want' and not just one thing. Unless you're working on a project or a specific goal, a better approach might be to get yourself into an open space where you can 'receive' the desires you've already set without needing them to come in a particular way. There's a lot of things we put out there to the universe in the forms of desire. But, sometimes we don't question why we want those things. The universe will only bring to you the qualities of those things we want.....not necessarily....."the thing".

So, if you are trying to manifest your ex girlfriend or boyfriend back into your life, and you're putting THAT out to the universe. The universe will likely bring to you experiences which merely trigger the feeling of 'why you wanted your ex back in the first place'. In other words, our ego minds often want to manifest things because we think.....in the having of those things, THAT will satisfy something inside of. But, trying to manifest an ex back into your life is actually (more often than not) an avoidance mechanism to avoid feeling what needs to be felt in the first place to move on from that. So, we are ultimately putting out to the universe.....frequencies of resistance. So, your Higher Self knows that bringing your ex back into your life will serve NO purpose and therefore will simply bring to you more experiences which help for you to move into the feelings of why you wanted your ex back in the first place or experiences which correlate with that resistance will show up more so in your life. It's all there as a mirror to help you.

We think we want something, but what might manifest instead, might be more in line with helping us explore and move into.....the theme or perspective we came to explore in the first place rather than the Universe appearing as a genie just granting us anything we so choose. Doesn't work that way.

On the other hand, if you're trying to manifest a successful job outcome or project and you're holding to the visualizations, but letting go completely so that your Higher Self can bring to you whatever it is you want, in no particular way, you will likely manifest something beyond your human comprehension.

In other words, the LoA in my opinion will always bring to us exactly what we are putting out to the universe and can never lie. It's when we can put an intention out there and completely let go of how or even IF it needing to come into manifestation at all. Our human temporal minds can never comprehend the way our Higher Selves truly work. Hence the reason it's rather unwise to visualize anything too specifically, but instead hold an intention and let the details fall into place. Our jobs is simply to get ourselves into the place to receive.