MC2 method and law of attraction

Manifesting your reality or the Law of Attraction

MC2 method and law of attraction

Postby themountain » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:58 pm

Whats the difference between the MC2 method and the law of attraction?
themountain

Re: MC2 method and law of attraction

Postby Sighclone » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:43 am

They are universes apart. The LOA is about thinking in such a constant focused way that you magically "get what you want." Mc2method is about recognizing and releasing the energy of pain and suffering and stresses from your body/mind.

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce
Sighclone

Postby themountain » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:13 am

Yes.. However part two speaks of thinking about a situation to generate feelings to attract what you want? Is that a misinterpritation?
themountain

Postby Sighclone » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:25 pm

Actually, exercise 2 is an effort to create an imaginary situation which produces the stressful response, at least as I hear it in tracks 7 and 8. Then allow that reponse to surface into your consciuosness and release. It's kind of like the first exercise, except it is a projection of an imaginary challenge...kind of a rehearsal.

Yes, in a way, I guess it has some similarity to the LOA...but the intention is quite different in that with mc2, we are releasing stresses, not acquiring stuff.

If I'm missing the point of the question, vanos, please clarify what you meant by part two, and accept my apology.

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce
Sighclone

Postby heidi » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:45 pm

I understand your question, Vanos.
The 2nd half of the Mc2 CD (like tracks 10 to the end) does talk about attracting what you want to attract, but does so in a way that, by doing those exercises, you create a situation of recognition, acceptance and allowing of any and all emotional sensations - that of both gain and loss, emptiness and fulfillment - as abundance itself is actually everything - all sides of all coins.
The whole program is really about listening to and accepting those emotional body sensations that so many people unconsciously try to avoid or mask. In quieting down and getting into the inner body, and doing it intentionally and then, with practice, habitually when faced with or attached to specific situations and their accompanying inner sensations, you are training yourself in the real basics of acceptance on a deep physical/mental and spiritual level, the result being a general sense of well-being despite exterior and mind-made factors. When you reach a state of acceptance, everything is what you want because it is! And I have found that when you are open and accepting you do attract all sort of good stuff, both intended and wonderful surprises.
Should you desire to create more abundance, say, then if you are completely open to all aspects of it, both wanting and having and their respective inner sensations, and you have made friends with the inner sensation of both having and not having, then you have put yourself in a place where the spaciousness and acceptance you "are" is completely open to attracting the stuff, whether material or emotional that you might think you desire. Kind of a "fake it til you make it" thing. Abundance, joy and such are really just inner states and have little or nothing to do with outer factors.
Hope this helped. :)
Heidi
http://www.heidimayo.com
wonderment on the third wave
heidi

Postby Sighclone » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:36 pm

Thanks, heidi - I guess I never saw the "real" Part 2...

Andy
Sighclone

Postby themountain » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:34 am

Hey Andy, thanks for your help!

Not to worry! looks like Heidi covered it for me. Thank you Heidi :)
themountain

Return to Law of Attraction