Musings on Manifesting

Manifesting your reality or the Law of Attraction

Musings on Manifesting

Postby WhatisMu » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:37 pm

Hi everyone.

To me, this seems to be a valid practice and something that is self evident irrespective of belief. Eckhart puts it well when he quotes the old saying "We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are." Yes. Even if it is just a matter of seeing things in a different and more positive light when you turn your dish to a more positive channel... or maybe it is that you truly attract more positive messages, things, feelings, events when you turn your dish... either way, the impact is the same. Things are better.

We have all known, or even have been or sometimes are, a person who sees everything with a negative spin, from a place of fear. Like ET says, it is like seeing through dark veils... what am I looking at? Is that a human being...? If we can turn away from that nonsense and just be here, now, we cannot fail to see that the universe and this moment are fantastic places to be, that the world is on our side, that everything is fine. How much lighter we are! How much more satisfying life is! Whether it is that we truly attract things to us based upon how we think and feel or if we see the same situations differently, again, same impact. I think the more we grow and learn, the less we day dream about having lots of things and instead we just groove along in a creative, abundant, easy and free way. The fullness of life.

I am convinced that this isn't "magic" or a fad, it is just another way of saying and seeing the same basic truths. We are Mind/Space/Time expressing itself in the now, joyously, and everything is as it should and must be. We can do anything we love.
“In dwelling, live close to the ground. In thinking, keep to the simple. In conflict, be fair and generous. In governing, don't try to control. In work, do what you enjoy. In family life, be completely present.”
- Tao Te Ching
WhatisMu

Re: Musings on Manifesting

Postby snowheight » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:31 am

WhatisMu wrote:If we can turn away from that nonsense and just be here, now, we cannot fail to see that the universe and this moment are fantastic places to be, that the world is on our side, that everything is fine.

Beautiful post, thank you.

I would say rather that there are no sides, at least this is my perception ... and rather than fine, I would rather say perhaps "calm, deep deepest cool cool calm beyond description". And yes there is no failure if we do this simple and yet profound thing.

Namaste
Stop talking. Hear every sound as background. Look straight ahead and focus. Take one deep breath. This is you. This is Now.
snowheight

Re: Musings on Manifesting

Postby rachMiel » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:50 pm

You go WhatisMu !!!
“At the still point of the turning world.” T. S. Eliot
rachMiel

Return to Law of Attraction