...and other natural laws

Manifesting your reality or the Law of Attraction

Re: ...and other natural laws

Postby smiileyjen101 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:40 am

karmarider wrote:
smiileyjen101 wrote:...and outside of Maya?

When you experience oneness with the universe and dancing in energies?

Then you don't need a how-to manual.

I've been sitting with this for a few days now and now 'touche' is still relevant, but maybe not enough.

"Needing' a how-to manual is only relevant until you do learn to put the knowledge gained into experience, test it, modify it if needs be, and sometimes it's worthwhile re-reading them, as you re-experience situations where the information is relevant, but maybe on another layer.

I'm absolutely grateful for the 'how-to' manuals I've come across since the passing of my Granny who held and shared the ancient wisdoms. I do notice similarities at the core of the wisdom shared, and am interested (on a professional communicator level) at the different treatments given to sharing the information - be that from sharing personal experiences, passing it on with others' wisdoms, or straight from the cuff.

I have to say, in my varied experiences, the knowledge passed on about these 'laws' (and please understand I use that term loosely for want of a better one), I've noticed quite simply do play out, whether you are aware of them, whether you acknowledge them, or not. Unlike human 'laws' these ones are not skewed or biased, they are indeed universal - this takes them out of the realm of morality, culture... and dare I say you don't even need to 'believe' them.

Understanding them however can save you a lot of unnecessary 'suffering' and can also be employed to assist you to dance in the energies.
Yes if you're already enlightened suffering would likely be null and void anyway.

Most of us are not that advanced, and imho even those that are would 'attract' the same 'results' if they were out of kilter with these... whatever you like to call them.

Just thought I'd add that as I've been 'experiencing' multiple moments of real pain for the last 10 days or so (health issues including very angry kidney stones) and have, when I can, still been dancing with these energies thanks to the 'how-to' manuals of Tolle (being 'present'), Millman (recognising the 'energies' at work, employing those likely to assist me most), and many others, including everyone sharing on this forum. I've also been using it as an opportunity to look at the areas that I've been resisting some realities, creating some of the wet puddles on the dance floor (oh!! probably shouldn't use that analogy with kidney probs!! :roll: ), the things that are making the dance floor less easy to gracefully glide across without falling on my face.

I'm not beyond saying I still need assistance and reminders from those wiser than me, and I'm very grateful for them in the absence of my wise and healing granny.
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Postby karmarider » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:04 am

That's all very cool.

The confirmation of natural laws is cool.

Or the confirmation of karma or God or the law of attraction, or honesty, or the aliveness of presence, or the search for how to live once you think you are awakened, or what Oneness is and isn't, and everything else.

It's all good.

Within all of that, we can still look. Look inside at yourself.
karmarider

Postby smiileyjen101 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:31 am

It's all good.

Within all of that, we can still look. Look inside at yourself.

Thanks KR, and I need to thank you for your input that helped to keep this line of thinking uppermost and present.

Funny ole world isn't it.
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
smiileyjen101

Postby Mystic » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:26 pm

smiileyjen101 wrote:So how aware are you of natural laws in constant motion?

Hello again smileyjen :D

I believe all laws are basically different perspectives of the one law, the law of universal oneness.

The universe is in a grain of sand as the grain of sand is in the universe. Everything is motion and stillness. Motion is relative stillness and is therefore illusory. Perfect stillness is absolute and is the unshakable peace of Being. We return to the stillness(eternal) and then go out to the motion(temporal) again and again.

This pattern keeps repeating from the micro-scale to the macro-scale:

The law of attraction is the law of universal oneness, also known as the law of cause and effect.

We are creators and Love is the primary creative force of reality.
Mystic

Postby smiileyjen101 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:15 am

HI Mystic,
and every which way at once :)

I tend more towards perceiving than believing... the devil is in the nuance/detail of the energies in motion (or not) for me, especially in the areas of awareness and capacity, willingness can only build upon those two.

The law of attraction is the law of universal oneness, also known as the law of cause and effect.

Maybe, but with awareness one might notice when the law of attraction is not in harmony within the 'other' laws, it doesn't have the same power as when it is, which is why I kinda looked at and shared the others. For instance the law of attraction must work in harmony with the law of balance, or discipline or action etc (maybe in infinite combinations). Absolutely all within oneness.

Cause and effect cumulatively within all motion and stillness within the oneness, is a little tricky for one perspective to absorb :wink: but I do accept that it is there.

Love the picture.
smiileyjen101

Postby Mystic » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:12 am

smiileyjen101 wrote:HI Mystic,
and every which way at once :)

I tend more towards perceiving than believing... the devil is in the nuance/detail of the energies in motion (or not) for me, especially in the areas of awareness and capacity, willingness can only build upon those two.

Maybe, but with awareness one might notice when the law of attraction is not in harmony within the 'other' laws, it doesn't have the same power as when it is, which is why I kinda looked at and shared the others. For instance the law of attraction must work in harmony with the law of balance, or discipline or action etc (maybe in infinite combinations). Absolutely all within oneness.

Cause and effect cumulatively within all motion and stillness within the oneness, is a little tricky for one perspective to absorb :wink: but I do accept that it is there.

Love the picture.

My brain yearns to simplify it down to a unified pet theory of reality but I think you are making a really good point :D Perhaps reality and its infinite dimensions and universes is a little more complex than I thought...

Here is an interesting video with Raymond Moody. Words of the dying are often interpreted as non-sense but maybe they are not...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwUKMHyGar8
Those who are nearing the end of their lives are often reported to say poetic, unusual things in the hours shortly before death. Are these communications just nonsense? Or do they hold a hidden message?
Mystic

Previous

Return to Law of Attraction