Every thing is good?

Manifesting your reality or the Law of Attraction

Every thing is good?

Postby nutrition » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:30 pm

Many people, more than the ones who believe awakening is a matter of urgency, believe that things are just great and that progress has greatly improved our lives.
Are we just a minority of unlucky people who had the misfortune to carry heavy pain bodies and thus, thru deep pain and suffering, have been forced into glimpses of awakening? Is it possible that the majority of humans are simply happily unconscious?
Blessing
nutrition

Re: Every thing is good?

Postby Webwanderer » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:05 pm

Maybe it's an evolutionary thing. Thoreau wrote: Men lead lives of quiet desperation. I think everyone has their challenges in life. There comes a point in our evolutionary development however, that we begin to ask the right questions with genuine curiosity as to how cause and effect works in consciousness to affect our experience. When this point is reached the awakening process begins in earnest and those painbody issues start getting resolved.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby snowheight » Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:50 am

The mind observes this correlation between suffering and the tendency to recognize true nature, but every perspective is unique, and perhaps there is a bit of conceit in the idea that those who would be judged as unconscious just haven't encountered enough pain, or that, conversely, someone with a soft life can't or won't awaken.
Stop talking. Hear every sound as background. Look straight ahead and focus. Take one deep breath. This is you. This is Now.
snowheight

Postby hanss » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:56 pm

nutrition wrote:Are we just a minority of unlucky people who had the misfortune to carry heavy pain bodies and thus, thru deep pain and suffering, have been forced into glimpses of awakening?

Hmmm... when (in clocktime) should we decide if we are unlucky or lucky? What is misfortune? Yes, I'm serious 8) Can misfortune just be a word? Can that what is called misfortune also be a great potential for insights and growth to a new view of the world, where love, light and fortune (another word...) is dominating our lives? Can it even be possible to reach a point when we are deeply greatful for our past "misfortune"?

nutrition wrote:Is it possible that the majority of humans are simply happily unconscious?

No :)
"In today's rush we all think too much, seek too much, want too much and forget about the joy of just Being."
(Eckhart Tolle)
hanss

Postby hanss » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:00 pm

Webwanderer wrote:Men lead lives of quiet desperation.
Nice, never heard that one. Little Me - the quote collector loves it. That is what we find if we scratch the surface of most peoples lives. Under the polished and well-maintained surface of fancy stuff, fake smiles and role-playing.
"In today's rush we all think too much, seek too much, want too much and forget about the joy of just Being."
(Eckhart Tolle)
hanss

Postby Webwanderer » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:53 pm

hanss wrote:
Webwanderer wrote:Men lead lives of quiet desperation.
Nice, never heard that one. Little Me - the quote collector loves it. That is what we find if we scratch the surface of most peoples lives. Under the polished and well-maintained surface of fancy stuff, fake smiles and role-playing.

Yeah, it's so universal one wonders if it's such a bad idea. It tends to motivate one to ask deeper questions and exposes the ego for review. And I'm not sure it's the little me that's the quote collector. It may be that deeper urge to see clearly.

WW
Webwanderer

Return to Law of Attraction