NDE - Sphere of Universal Communion

OBE's, NDE's, lucid dreams, and the like...

NDE - Sphere of Universal Communion

Postby Webwanderer » Wed May 09, 2012 5:33 pm

http://iands.org/experiences/nde-accoun ... union.html

Here is an excerpt from this most excellent NDE. Very clearly written and deeply insightful. click on the link above to read the whole account. Enjoy.

"I was fully awake when I entered the sphere of universal communion. How do I know its true name? I don’t. I’m not even sure it’s possible for it to have a single true name. But, the sphere of universal communion is what I saw and felt. It’s the only true name I can imagine, the only one I can use to describe it at all. It appeared to me as a sphere of light, but light that is aware. It was light of awareness, not light like that seen. We don’t have physical eyes without a body nor senses. Something like the warmth of sunlight even with your eyes squeezed shut, but with the additional sense of someone present, nearby and with their attention resting gently on the edges of your awareness. The light was both the substance and the medium of communion within its own spherical spatiality. An aware light that creates and sustains the possibility of shared awareness on a universal basis, within its infinite spatiality. I was fully awake when I realized I myself was a sphere of communion--a sphere of aware light surrounded by an infinite number of other spheres of aware light.

"As I experienced the sphere of universal communion, it’s an infinite space of aware light that is occupied by all the individual spheres of aware light that ever have or ever will exist. As if it were the one mind, occupied by all the individual ideas it ever has or ever will conceive. Or, the timeless, dimensionless oversoul occupied by all the individual souls that have ever or will ever enter the realm of time, space and personality. As I said, I do not pretend to know its true name, but the relation between the whole and its parts and between parts and parts is what I know and can still see with diamond clarity."

WW
Webwanderer

Re: NDE - Sphere of Universal Communion

Postby smiileyjen101 » Thu May 10, 2012 11:43 am

Interesting perspective from a mature one... not sure why I add mature. Gosh if I could have my 'eternal life experience' now, with all the wisdom of my age and experience, the questions I would garner answers to... but I'm pretty sure the answer would all be the same as they were then as they always are... 'love and compassion'.

When all the individual spheres of aware light periodically come into contact at the same time, every individual awareness that ever has or ever will exist is spontaneously and immediately at-one with the one.

I cannot say what it is that periodically draws all of us together at the same time but, cause a side, its effect is the complete and overwhelming experience of every drop of awareness in the ocean suddenly merging into the single sea of awareness

I have come to believe from those experiences that all the individual spheres of communion are relative to the sphere of universal communion.

Even this, I can say 'what it is that draws all of us together at the same time'... love and compassion. Every expression of love and compassion does/doesn't matter....this much to everything.

Yum yum yum I love the maturity of his/her description... sphere of universal communion..

But I still love.. the 'light' too.
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Return to Beyond the Physical