An Enlightening NDE

OBE's, NDE's, lucid dreams, and the like...

An Enlightening NDE

Postby Webwanderer » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:56 pm

Here is yet another enlightening and clarifying NDE. Marvelous detail on what matters, and offers a perspective that sees through so much misperception in life. Enjoy.

http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experien ... e_4720.htm

WW
Webwanderer

Re: An Enlightening NDE

Postby runstrails » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:59 pm

Pretty amazing! Thanks for sharing.
runstrails

Postby smiileyjen101 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:41 am

Thank you webby. This one touched me deeply - I have silent, no pain-no joy tears falling quietly in a way that I will never be able to explain, for its purity an honesty and the amazing acceptance of the 'here-there' differences.

I still sincerely do not care if her altered and wider-deeper consciousness was within her brain firings, by the chemical interruptions of drugs.. (although I do wish she had named the drug so we could look at the chemical composition and neural implications) what is important ... for me.. and if only more could realise it, its about the learning, about the knowledge gained, about the change of everything with this wider knowledge, through however the consciousness makes those connections to the wider energy streams to completely understand this.

Not imagine it, not delude it not invent it.. to know it, to understand it in ways words cannot explain, to live with it knowing it, knowing the all of it.

Giving some of that up in order to 'fit in' to the more limited physical form.... costs and benefits, just costs and benefits, a trade in order to experience and learn and know things here that we couldn't learn out of form.

I like the way she balances her knowledges and privacies. At times it is tempting to sort of 'betray' that which is not your own experience as a proof of sorts, this is kind of over and above the 'judgement' things of the path of another is not your business, so there's a higher ...humility.. I guess is the right word.

Thank you webby, these reminders are a real leveller.
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Postby Amritam » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:13 am

Oh my, I can relate to this. You see, I have fibro but not to the extreme that this lady did but I have experienced feeling helpless with the condition.
Thanks for posting this. Very interesting.
To have a mind that is open to everything and attached to nothing.~ Tilopa
Amritam

Postby smiileyjen101 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:44 am

You see, I have fibro but not to the extreme that this lady did but I have experienced feeling helpless with the condition.

Amritam, did anything Amy say about changes she made in her lifestyle after the experience, with the knowledge gained, point towards anything you might do differently in experiencing the same medical condition?
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Postby Amritam » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:01 am

smiileyjen101 wrote:
You see, I have fibro but not to the extreme that this lady did but I have experienced feeling helpless with the condition.

Amritam, did anything Amy say about changes she made in her lifestyle after the experience, with the knowledge gained, point towards anything you might do differently in experiencing the same medical condition?

You mean the fact that she became a vegetarian? I've tried being a vegetarian many times but I get physically weak. However, I have spent over 30 years cleaning up my diet taking supplements,etc. I don't think my fibro was quite as bad as the lady's in the article.
Fibro is a great teacher and I have learned a lot. It greatly humbles a person.
This article was life changing for me. As I mentioned before there have been times through the years when I felt helpless to cure this fibro and I would want out. I didn't want to kill myself. I just wanted God to let me cross over. I didn't want to be here anymore. Little did I know that put me on the same 'frequency' as suicides. Never again will I entertain those type thoughts. I realize I am never helpless.
To have a mind that is open to everything and attached to nothing.~ Tilopa
Amritam

Return to Beyond the Physical