WHAT ABOUT THE SO CALLED"SUPERIOR BEINGS"?

OBE's, NDE's, lucid dreams, and the like...

WHAT ABOUT THE SO CALLED"SUPERIOR BEINGS"?

Postby Testigo » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:25 pm

Gods, Goddesses, angels, messiahs, genies, saints, faires, gurus, prophets... even ghosts. In the long etcetera Aliens must be included too (I have seen them while investigating the phenomenon in the years 1974-75). I have been a teacher and investigator of History of Religions and Comparative religions for more than 45 years. Since 10 years ago I have been an assiduous practicant of the teachings of Tolle and although I am not fully awake, I have got glimpses of our real identity strong enough to become totally convinced of the solidity of his teachings.
But I too know without any doubt that some of those ”Superior Beings” not only exist, but that they are at the very base and the origin of ALL religious systems. What are they? Are they in some upper scale of spiritual evolution? And if so, is there an evolutionary process of spirituality, and we humans awake to one of the first steps of that scale? Are they Superior expressions of the One Conscience? Tolle gives very little (if any) importance to them. In all his four books all I have found is in PON, p. 85 while talking about the surviving of the human race in the delicated and necessary step to the next stage: ”Consciousness is evolving throughout the universe in billions of forms. So even if we didn’t make it, this wouldn’t matter on a cosmic scale. No gain in consciousness is ever lost, so it would simply express itself through some other form”.
Last edited by Testigo on Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TESTIGO

To land Here and Now
Testigo

Re: WHAT ABOUT "SUPERIOR BEINGS"?

Postby rachMiel » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:10 pm

Are you saying that "Gods, Goddesses, angels, messiahs, genies, saints, faires, gurus, prophets, ghosts, and aliens" all exist? In reality, not just the human imagination?
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily ...
rachMiel

Re: WHAT ABOUT THE SO CALLED"SUPERIOR BEINGS"?

Postby Testigo » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:25 pm

Yes, I am.
TESTIGO

To land Here and Now
Testigo

Postby rachMiel » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:07 pm

Have you got proof?
rachMiel

Postby rideforever » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:26 pm

Rach - have you got proof that you are not a Goddess ?
I was proud, and I demanded the finest teacher
.. .. and when he appeared
.. .. .. .. I was so small
rideforever

Postby tod » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:31 pm

Do these beings exist in mind or in space. I have a friend who has been investigating hierarchies, other beings, evolution... mainly 'out there', whilst I have been mostly investigating mind. We are coming to the view that we have been investigating the same place.
tod

Postby Webwanderer » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:39 pm

Testigo wrote:Gods, Goddesses, angels, messiahs, genies, saints, faires, gurus, prophets... even ghosts. In the long etcetera Aliens must be included too (I have seen them while investigating the phenomenon in the years 1974-75). I have been a teacher and investigator of History of Religions and Comparative religions for more than 45 years. Since 10 years ago I have been an assiduous practicant of the teachings of Tolle and although I am not fully awake, I have got glimpses of our real identity strong enough to become totally convinced of the solidity of his teachings.
But I too know without any doubt that some of those ”Superior Beings” not only exist, but that they are at the very base and the origin of ALL religious systems. What are they? Are they in some upper scale of spiritual evolution? And if so, is there an evolutionary process of spirituality, and we humans awake to one of the first steps of that scale? Are they Superior expressions of the One Conscience? Tolle gives very little (if any) importance to them. In all his four books all I have found is in PON, p. 85 while talking about the surviving of the human race in the delicated and necessary step to the next stage: ”Consciousness is evolving throughout the universe in billions of forms. So even if we didn’t make it, this wouldn’t matter on a cosmic scale. No gain in consciousness is ever lost, so it would simply express itself through some other form”.

Without getting into the weeds of making a distinction of one expression over another, I would suggest that true "Superior Beings" are in actuality your non-physical self, your true self, your true nature and your origin of being. The only separation that exists is that of a temporary human perspective along with a forgetting for the purpose of a unique form of exploration of conscious being. I would not take, for the most part, that 'Superior' beings as you have listed them actually enters into the equation. To the extent that such manifestations exist, they are more realistically fellow travelers.

As far as being 'fully' awake, I sense there is no such finality, that awakening is a relative state that is an ever ascending scale.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby rachMiel » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:56 pm

rideforever wrote:Rach - have you got proof that you are not a Goddess ?

My testicles seem pretty definitive.
rachMiel

Postby smiileyjen101 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:29 pm

If I may... perspectives... 'define' and 'value' and sort things into a hierarchical nature, not reality.

As an example - (and great positioning of the question rideforever!)
Rach - have you got proof that you are not a Goddess ?

Rach said: My testicles seem pretty definitive.

So by perspective and defining and valuing one 'separates, labels, and puts it in 'order', this only occurs in the part of the brain that filters perspectives and makes personal meaning of it. It's not 'real'.

When we experience expressions of energy at different vibrationary rates this part of the brain tries to make 'reason' of it by what is already known within its own tiny processing capacity. Outside of that part of the brain it just 'is'.

The energies of these 'Superior Beings' are not separate to us, the energy is perceived by us and labelled. 'Superior' is a label and the connotation is that it is something outside of ourselves, better than ourselves, and therefore 'not us', further in the human experience this 'separation' somehow lets us off the hook for any response ability towards the intelligence or information or understandings we experience - that's what religion did with it - separated us as 'unworthy'... hmmm.. now is that acceptance, enjoyment and enthusiasm for what is, or is that making enemy, obstacle, means to an end in order to humanly 'control'?

Tolle does speak about the flow of energies meeting form in The Power of Now when he speaks about the portals into the unmanifested in chapter 7. Without labeling.
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Postby rachMiel » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:12 pm

Okey dokey then. Seems I wandered into the wrong thread ...
rachMiel

Postby Testigo » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:29 pm

rachMiel wrote:Have you got proof?

Proofs? None.
Overwhelming data, information that I see as evidence:
For decades I have been interviewing many people that have had direct experiences (dialogs, visions, messages, etc) with/from those so called ”Superior Beings”: krishna, Shiva, Allah, God, The goddesses Yemanja, Cibeles, Isis... saints, angels, the Virgin Mary, Jesus, gnoms, spirits of the forests, of the jungle, of the montains, of the waters, of the air, Aliens... Those experiences deppend of course of the particular faith and educational level of every person: When I interviewed shamans in the jungles of South America I was not expecting them to tell me experiences of having got visions of the Virgin Mary or the goddess Isis, but of gods and spirits of nature, their entorage. For me it is evident that all of them have really had a paranormal experience that can’t be explained by simple psychoanalysis to conclude in a general and easy diagnostics of a common denominator of schizophrenia for all of them. Besides, some of them are persons close enough to me (even friends) that I know to be normal.
When with some of them, due to their higher level of education I tried to reason that what they saw or heard was some type of energy that he/she interpreted as a particular deity or spirit, the answer was always the same emphatic: ”Antonio, I AM SURE that it was Him/Her” that appeared / talked/ revealed / showed to me”.
Those same experiences had for prophets of the past and written in the sacred books that contain the canon of their system of believes and cults, can easily be interpreted by the investigator as the origins of religion institutions that have endured for centuries or even thousands of years till our time.
For me, it is evident that ”something” exists here that can’t be ignored in spite that it can’t be proved. The conflict that assails me is how to integrate those beings into the Oneness of the universe that not only Tolle and other spiritual guides are being proclaming since ancient times, and that are nowadays being found true and demonstrated by the physic of the quantum.
It is in this direction that I would like to be orientated the discussion of this topic. Thanks for your contributions.
TESTIGO

To land Here and Now
Testigo

Postby jan-sandahl » Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:10 pm

I´m also intrigued by this. Perhaps not a beneficial contribution to the topic, but I´m thinking of David Icke here. I can´t seem to make sense of him and his reptilian shape shifting aliens. On one hand he´s totally impossible (but then again - what do I know?) and on the other he represents (for me) real hope suggesting the way out from human misery by going beyond the five senses reality, as infinite concsiousness. Any thoughts?
jan-sandahl

Postby rachMiel » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:28 pm

Testigo wrote:For me, it is evident that ”something” exists here that can’t be ignored in spite that it can’t be proved. The conflict that assails me is how to integrate those beings into the Oneness of the universe that not only Tolle and other spiritual guides are being proclaming since ancient times, and that are nowadays being found true and demonstrated by the physic of the quantum.

But all manner of "extraordinary" things exist in relative reality, wouldn't you say? I.e. in that reality where there appear to be many independent, separate things. Couldn't "superior beings" be extraordinary entities in relative reality? And (manifestations of) The One in absolute reality?
rachMiel

Postby rideforever » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:50 pm

You are taught that your life is normal, it's well understood, rational etc... And so that is what you believe. This is all normal stuff, my cappuccino, my laptop, my foot.

What if actually what is "normal" is magic. Is utter magic. And that if you look in the small print of all scientific teachings it says "We do not claim to be the truth, we don't really know anything".

When you wake up in the morning - how does that happen ? Is it a miracle ? How can you exist ?

Is a God just something that has the power to be alive ? That has the ability to wake up ?

When you walk down the street whistling a song ... what is the power that gives you the ability to be alive, to enjoy, to be creative ? To feel the joy of the sunrise and the power of the moon at night ?

A God is the dream of man who is trying to remember what he is.
I was proud, and I demanded the finest teacher
.. .. and when he appeared
.. .. .. .. I was so small
rideforever

Postby smiileyjen101 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:11 am

Testigo & jan-sandahl, have you read the Being Human thread or the Stroke of Genius thread? They both kind of touch on the communication aspect. Both the amazing capacities of the human sensory system - biologically with scientific understanding, then how we use the capacities of 'what we have access to' to notice, if we choose, stimuli in our presence from a far greater range than we 'normally' use.

What IS is always - what we choose to tune into, to notice in relationship to us is by our cognitive functioning and our willingness to accept things at frequencies maybe a little different if we've not been supportively exposed to it.

My... 'reservation' is not in the communing, or in the learning from, it's in the labeling as 'superior' - with respect.
What rideforever is saying is also true, we are amazing. What rachmiel is saying is also true everything is one, our separation is by perspective only.

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=10594 Being Human

I am able to 'read' 'commune' and learn from those not in 'this' form or in subtle energy aspects of those in this form.

Its not our capacity that makes this sort of relating and communications 'rare', it's our willingness, by perspective.

Antonio, I AM SURE that it was Him/Her” that appeared / talked/ revealed / showed to me”.
Those same experiences had for prophets of the past and written in the sacred books that contain the canon of their system of believes and cults, can easily be interpreted by the investigator as the origins of religion institutions that have endured for centuries or even thousands of years till our time.

Knowing.. authentic.

In terms of the sharing of universal knowledge - ask and you shall receive.... within the experience the validity of the answer and the authenticity of the 'source' are both able to be 'known' at that level of oneness, when we 'bring' the information back we can use it, the scientific problem is we can't bring the energy source into a denser vibration than it is, and unfortunately some throw the baby (the information) out with the bath water (the source). If one ever looks to why the information was dismissed on this basis one will always find fear - historically fear redistributes what essentially is universal, non-judgmental power, by force - making enemy, obstacle, means to an end.
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Next

Return to Beyond the Physical