WHAT ABOUT THE SO CALLED"SUPERIOR BEINGS"?

OBE's, NDE's, lucid dreams, and the like...

Re: WHAT ABOUT THE SO CALLED"SUPERIOR BEINGS"?

Postby jan-sandahl » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:47 pm

Jen, I have read some of the thread about stroke of insight. I think I know some of what you are getting at. I love Jill, and her expression! The only thing I can really validate is experience, or insights I intuitively sense is true or possible. My tool for closing in on things beyond, or at the borders of five sense reality is cultivating a sense of openness. A lessening of ego based perceptions. I get stronger and stronger tingeling sensations of energy in my body during meditation and meditation stretches out further and further into daily activities. Sometimes I get pretty strong rushes of energy without apparent reason other than this cultivating of openness, less filtered perceptions. It´s not all pleasant, but it´s my current best tool for moving on at all. Maybe moving into alien territory. We´ll see. MIB. 8)
jan-sandahl

Postby smiileyjen101 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:51 pm

My tool for closing in on things beyond, or at the borders of five sense reality is cultivating a sense of openness. A lessening of ego based perceptions. I get stronger and stronger tingeling sensations of energy in my body during meditation and meditation stretches out further and further into daily activities. Sometimes I get pretty strong rushes of energy without apparent reason other than this cultivating of openness, less filtered perceptions.

Meditation certainly opens things up and when we learn to 'read' the energy levels we find wider and wider expressions of energies. The Being Human thread details our sensory capacities and goes on to discuss things like changing 'frequency' -- like changing the dial on a radio, changing stations or at least recognising stations by their frequency.

What we find on the radio 'bandwidths' may be different to our 'normal' radio station - but is one sort of music any more 'superior' to another... or just 'different'? It also discusses some of those 'not all pleasant' sensations and where and how 'discord' arises.

I started to write it to sort of 'translate' some of the things folks think is outside of 'normal' it may be outside of experience or outside of culturally acceptable, these things are all different - absolutely yes ... this sense of
The only thing I can really validate is experience, or insights I intuitively sense is true or possible.

While I used to think these things 'happened TO me' I now see it differently in the dance of energies and have learned not to make it doodododododo, albeit others still may.

there is an overlay of our sense of time and space having an impact as well, in terms of what we can physically cognitize and have physical proof of - may be happening outside of our sense of time and space, which is how these things might become 'alien' etc .
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=10594&start=30

If we understood our own capacities, we see more clearly 'superior' is ... :? ... well it means that we must be thinking we are 'inferior' yes?

And I mean that in the absence of ego sense.
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Postby maxiny » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:34 am

Well I do not have the exact proof of their existence but I do believe in GOD, angels, devils and ghost. I am very much sure about the existence of these but i am not sure about the genies and other stuffs. I believe that they do exist.
maxiny

Previous

Return to Beyond the Physical