Evidence Of Non-Physical Realities

OBE's, NDE's, lucid dreams, and the like...

Re: Evidence Of Non-Physical Realities

Postby Webwanderer » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:04 am

runstrails wrote:Such a lovely post, WW. Pleasure to read. This is one lovely view of reality.

But of course, we don't know what reality's ultimate purpose is, even if there is one or if that's even the correct way to think about it in those terms.

My take (for what its worth) is that the realization that one is reality is a complete realization. It's the fulfillment of the ultimate desire. Beyond that there is not much to do. Using the dream analogy: No matter how fascinating, ultimately maya is a brief dream that you wake up from. This does not mean I don't enjoy maya for the most part---in fact, it much more fun now! In a way its funny because I'm a scientist and I explore mysteries of the brain everyday---but I have very little interest in exploring levels of consciousness or reality! But I remain fascinated by what unfolds.

Nice post RT. It's always a pleasure to dialog with someone who knows how to disagree with grace. Thanks for the beautiful example.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby treasuretheday » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:24 am

Fore wrote: the wisdom of experiencing this truth allows us to see everything as sacred. All these things we come in contact with on a moment to moment basis are here for us to experience, not hoard or cling to, just experience
Couldn't have said it better myself, Fore!
Life itself is the proper binge.
-Julia Child
treasuretheday

Postby Fore » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:56 am

Thank-you for the kind words treasuretheday.
Fore

Previous

Return to Beyond the Physical