Why be born in the first place?

OBE's, NDE's, lucid dreams, and the like...

Re: Why be born in the first place?

Postby smiileyjen101 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:51 am

KB said: Yes karmarider, I do think some people will take from these passages that life isn't worth living. There's the sense that the spiritual is "better" than the physical, when they are in fact the same. And I'm not picking on CWG (it was just what was being discussed in this thread); the attitude that you need to retreat from life in order to pursue spirituality is not uncommon.

Can I ask KB, what energy - what emotion is fuelling the above, from your perspective - what brought it into being?
(this may sound 'brash' by the word use - and I don't mean it sound that way) -
Is there any thing 'wrong' with people interpreting things as they interpret them based on their awareness and capacity? Isn't that their game?

In benign terms you and Karmarider interpreting those passages differently is just an 'is', in a conversation, from different experience of the same thing. Projecting out to 'unknown others' (I do think some people will.... ) is ... ... what is it? Sincerely I'm curious if you know how you experience this, I cannot and would not answer for you... what is happening in your game, when that happens? Is it just another element / layer of the game? And are you aware of that when/while it is happening?

KB said: There is also the pursuit of spirituality in order to escape any future reincarnations: I know someone who has been studying with a guru in India and meditating 14 hours a day for 12 years with the explicit goal of never returning to this life. Her goal is to "escape the wheel of death and rebirth." This is what I was getting at in the video game analogy--there's the implication that she will jump straight from being a human being to complete and total reunification with the One.

I hope there's a lot more to the Game than that.

What difference, if any is there in the designing of the Game, that allows her to have her goal, and you to have your hope?

I know I'm playing my game a little myself here, I'm curious if you can reach into the layer of choice, of freedom to choose the game, the levels, the adventures etc as well as your 'play' within them.
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Postby KathleenBrugger » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:10 am

SmileyJen, I welcome your questions. Of course there's nothing wrong with people interpreting things in their own way. That's exactly in line with what we both have described as seeing the One as a multifaceted crystal; each of us sees only some of the facets.

Those sentences in CWG clearly bothered me. I remembered them so well that a dozen years later it took a few seconds to google them. What is it that bothers me so much about them? The statements just seem wrong to me, for reasons I have stated (like suffering is not a negative, it is a spur to growth). If I think someone or something is wrong, is it wrong of me to question it?

I was wrong to talk about their effect on anyone but me. But I thought this forum was a place to discuss ideas, and my desire when I brought up those quotes was to see what those of you who have read the books thought about them.

Sure my friend can have her goal, and I my hope. But, once again, if I think someone is making a mistake, am I wrong to point it out? Maybe I'm wrong. But isn't that how we help each other? If we just say "you have your truth and I have mine," I could be over here drowning in confusion and even though you see clearly how I'm mistaken, you won't point it out because it's my game and you think I should just play it. Is that what I'm hearing from you?
We are ALL Innocent by Reason of Insanity
http://kathleenbrugger.blogspot.com/
KathleenBrugger

Postby smiileyjen101 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:09 am

Absolutely KB this is a place, a safe and enjoyable place to share perspectives of things, and no - no thing is 'wrong' - did you notice how many times that word came up in your last post and the many ways in which it came up - not judging, just noticing and wondering if you notice it too.

KB said: I could be over here drowning in confusion and even though you see clearly how I'm mistaken, you won't point it out because it's my game and you think I should just play it. Is that what I'm hearing from you?

Me expressing my noticing and my curiosity as to your noticing is my 'reaching out' / 'sharing perspectives', with absolute respect for you, in awareness that I would not, could not choose or answer for you. If it is within your capacity and your willingness to see the different facets of the crystal then you will respond with that awareness and in generosity & gratitude for it (the facet).

That kind of is the point of my curiosity as to what you feel / experience when you are prescribing for 'others'. If there is a 'should be' narrowing of facets, or if there is generosity and gratitude for even unseen to us, but pointed to, facets.

I agree that what resonated - permeated senses - at one time, are likely to rise again (and again and again and again and again) until such time as they are reconciled. And each time the facets will be pointed to differently. The capacity and willingness is still ours to allow.

The knee jerk reaction in the first place held some fear - some false emotions appearing real - some notion of 'truth' that must be defended. That's what the 'bother' is - resistance to a facet.

The notion of spirituality making folks 'give up' is again a personal perspective. Maybe your friend's experience is there just to juxtapose a balancing opposition to your experience within your own perspective. (I have no idea that may be a facet :wink: )

I recall a time living in an absolutely idyllic environment, a bury me right here right now six feet deep in the Earth - I'm 'home' and I am all shades of joy right here right now in every single and all moment/s. I was 22 and I was 'done' - I was in and of heaven on Earth! I had stopped all searching, all journeying, all desiring, all resisting, all growing - for one who had been a gypsy akin to a seagull & that used to be my insignia, I became a dove, a dove who didn't even need to fly.

I had no idea it was just a taster, just an extremely brief sojourn that would allow me to remember the feeling of peace, when I was in and of the hell on Earth.
'Change' kicked my butt right out of there/that.

I perceive, from my perspective, no thing would have been 'wrong' had I died during that time - during either time really, oh wait a minute (I did in the 'hell' bit that I got kicked into and then realised there is no heaven or hell) hahaha ... hmmm

I merely would have come back to experience that which I had not experienced that was of my soul's desiring. So maybe, maybe not your friend's goal will take a different path to the one she 'expects'. Maybe, maybe not, ours is not to judge the journey of another soul, it would be impossible for us to with any accuracy from our facet of the crystal.

I can only notice that which we argue most vehemently against, have the most resistance to, is that which we seek to experience the truth of, and the truth must entail all facets of it.

What CWG espouses about 'death' is true. And, in the knowing of it it makes life and experience in form all the more precious - not in a fear sense, not in a separation sense. In a love sense, in gratitude and generosity.

If one is perceiving life and death in fear one will be repulsed by the notions in those quotes, therefore is it possible that one is likely to not be grateful for, or generous with that knowledge, and not take it into them self?
If this is possible then one will turn away in fear and resistance to that knowledge, therefore this knowledge would not be the 'reason' behind someone taking a short cut home. They would know both the beauty of life in form and the beauty of life not in form. They would know the preciousness and sanctity of life in form, and the preciousness and sanctity of life not in form.

This I think is why even those of us who have 'recall', memory of experience out of form immenseness, and appreciate a homesickness of sorts, absolutely rejoice in and appreciate life in form and separation and cloaked-ness.

Here's an example -
KB said:
The other point, though, is that there seems to be a subtle devaluing of life, in my opinion. This is what I was saying when I pulled out Clouded’s questions about spirituality being equated with death, for example, “So to be God is to want to DIE/leave this world!?”

Clouded, (forgive me for talking about you, I'm also talking to you) was asking a question ... a question that with the unfolding of the cloak and the layers of perspective through experience will provide their own answer to the question. I can sit here and say 'absolutely not', that's not what being god is, being god is living, eternally and with awareness of all facets of a thing.

But that's not Clouded's experience in awareness, capacity and so therefore 'willingness' kicks in and Clouded adopts this perspective.... and experience in willingness, capacity and awareness.
Clouded said:
I don't want to be God, not right now.

I want to feel like God in the sense that I want to stop comparing myself to people and experiencing a 'lack' of something.

Isn't that the starting point of most struggles? I'm tired of feeling inferior/less succesful than others. I want to stop thinking of myself as an individual (though I highly doubt this is ever going to happen to me). If I thought of myself as everything (as life), then I wouldn't have to compare myself anymore because I AM everything, I AM everyone, I have everything I ever wanted and more!

Life will enable these opportunities as they are perceived.

Accepting, embracing, etc 'being god' being our individuation of god in separation and with the opportunity to choose fear and self is no small order task we've created for ourselves. Life both works through us and with us though. We are never truly alone in any of it.

KB said:It sounds to me as if Walsch is saying Hitler did the Jews a favor, and that life is only suffering. This seems the complete opposite of what karmarider wrote about an earlier post of mine where I said I think the whole point of the universe is to experience limitation:

If life understood to be eternal then there is no 'favor' or 'offence' or 'suffering' or 'rejoicing' they collapse in equilibrium. These are only perspectives in experience. (interestingly I originally wrote 'inexperience' - and 'corrected' it :idea: ).
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
smiileyjen101

Postby smiileyjen101 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:30 am

How do you know this is the experience you need? Because this is the experience you are having at the moment.” ― Eckhart Tolle,
smiileyjen101

Postby KathleenBrugger » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:14 pm

SmileyJen, I was pretty sure you would point out how many times I used the word “wrong.” “Mistaken” might have been a better choice. You continue to press me for explanations of what energy or motivations inspired my posts, and I’m not sure why. Perhaps I was being provocative in my word choice in response.

smiileyjen101 wrote:That kind of is the point of my curiosity as to what you feel / experience when you are prescribing for 'others'.

I’m not sure what you mean by my “prescribing for others.” I just read back through my posts and don’t really see that. I mentioned that thinking “I am God” has been misunderstood by people like Charlie Manson, and I agreed with karmarider that some people might misinterpret Walsch’s statements and think death is the way to God. Other than that I am just sharing my opinion about the value of suffering. The example of my friend was to illustrate that some people want to escape life/rebirth entirely. I don’t believe I said anything judgmental about her choice (in fact she’s an inspirational woman, powerful and radiating peace), just that I hope there’s more to the Game than that.
KathleenBrugger

Postby rideforever » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:05 am

Clouded wrote:the Unlimited wanting to experience limitation

We can imagine many things about God can't we. But I think it is best that we start with who we are actually. Our hands, our feet, our heart. And let go of moving into imagination. In other words : be here now.

What is it that I want ? What is it that I feel ?

We may hear very beautiful stories, about being loved and the universe etc ... just watch your reaction > you start dreaming. Like it is a movie.

But to find what is real, to find if actually god does love me you must stop dreaming. And come back to your hands, your feet, your heart.

What is it that I want now ? What is it that I can do now ?

It does not matter if Jesus reached some high peak.

It matters only whether you do. With these hands, these feet, and this heart.

Breathe into your heart, and ... be present to what you actually feel. Breathe there, go deeply into your heart, and your feelings. You must have a pure intention, and be very very honest.

I have been thinking a lot about my parents. They have both died. But I remember so much. What they smelled like, what they felt like. I see now so many things. How human they were, like me. They walked their path. They understood some things. And other things they did not. They had hearts and wanted love. And sometimes it happened for them. And sometimes it didn't. And when I approached them as a young boy, what was it I was really saying, and wanting, and feeling ?

Yes they have hearts, and pain, and ... their understanding. They were here. I am here. And it can be beautiful. I thank them for their efforts; and I know that they had struggles. They struggled to understand me, as I struggled to understand them.

And I breathe into my heart.
I was proud, and I demanded the finest teacher
.. .. and when he appeared
.. .. .. .. I was so small
rideforever

Postby SandyJoy » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:04 pm

Hey Ride,

I have a dear friend who wrote this especially wonderful book that I think you would really love.

His name is Lachlen French, he was inspired and encouraged by my teacher William Samuel to write this book (and a few others he has out there too).

You'll love this:

http://www.amazon.com/Breath-Light-Secr ... 0981427863
You are not finished, until you play in that meadow and live there. You can, you know. But only you can take yourself there.
SandyJoy

Postby SandyJoy » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:14 pm

THE HORSEMAN AND THE BOY

He gave the screw another turn. The wood cracked slightly and puffed over the top of the screw. Everyone watched with intent interest except the little boy in the rear of the room. He was looking out the window, down the road, past the ramshackledy house and to the hill beyond.

The man gave another turn and the splitting wood could be heard across the room. The boy looked away from the window to the faces of those who watched the man standing over the coffin. He looked into every face and noted that not a one was aware of him; then he looked out the window again to the hill beyond the ramshackedy house.

"By gosh, that oughta hold it!" said one of the onlookers.

"It ought to, but I'm gonna put in another," said the man who was putting the huge screws into the coffin. He took another of the mammoth pieces of threaded metal from the box at his feet and prepared to start it into the side of the coffin with a heavy hammer.

With the sound of the first blow the little boy turned from the window again. He noticed the attention of the onlookers was beginning to waver. At any moment one of them would see him there in the rear of the room standing half in the sunlight from the window and half in the shadows of the old country store. "I wish he would come," he whispered to himself, and made another survey of the hill beyond the ramshackledy house. Then his face lifted in an eager smile. Coming over the hill rode a tall man sitting stiff and straight in the saddle, leaning forward in that half arrogant, half swashbuckling way that nobody on earth but his father had. "It's him! It ain't nobody but him! The lad all but shouted aloud, and he would have if it hadn't been for the people around the child's coffin at the front of the store.

"Poor kid," the man with the tool said. "You'd have thought he just didn't care the way he jumped offa that ledge at the quarry.

"I don't think he did care. He didn't care for nothin' since his pa was killed at Gettysburg. He didn't have no ma and his brothers are off fightin'. The way he loved that pa of his, I just don't think he cared. He just laughed when we told him he couldn't make it over that ledge below. He said his pa could do it and if'n his pa could he reckoned he could, too."

The boy in back of the room had moved to the window and leaned out as if to hurry the distant horseman. His eyes, alight, were filled with tears and they cleaned a path through the dirty, sweaty cheeks, rolled under his chin and made a dark spot on the scrubbed wood sill of the window. "It's him," he whispered to himself through excitement-clenched teeth. "It's him. I'd know that ride any day of the week and twicet on Sunday!"

The work on the coffin had stopped and those closest gathered around it and lifted it gently from the work-bench. A solemn procession moved slowly toward the door.

The boy by the window turned, frightend now that he would be seen. Quickly wiping his sleeve across this nose and cheek in an effort to wipe away the tearful evidence, he prepared to speak. Then he noticed that still no one was looking at him; except there was old James, he was looking at him; but sorta looking right through him, too, like he didn't see him at all. None of them looked like they saw him. "They're so filled with sadness, I reckon," the boy thought. "They just don't see me atall — like they never did hardly see me — but nobody pays no attention to a boy."

The procession with the coffin left. Out by the tree, just before their voices would have been out of range, someone said, "He just jumped off'n that high ledge yelling', 'Come and git me , Pa! I'd druther be with you' I think he was plumb crazy with loneliness."

The tall rider and white horse were approaching the old store. The boy turned from the sight of the solemn procession carrying the coffin and ran to greet the swash-buckling confederate officer riding so high in the saddle.

"Eddie!" yelled the rider.

"Pa!" answered the little boy.

Barely reining his big white horse, the soldier leaned in the saddle and grabbed the boy on the run. Tears streaming from the eyes of both, their embrace was a father and son reunion. The boy held on, squeezing with the unabashed love of a little boy so long separated from his father. The lathered horse snorted and pawed the ground. "Oh, Pa, Pa!" he said. "I love you, Pa!"

"I love you, too, Eddie. I've missed you so much."

"Yes, we're together, and this time we'll stay together."

He prodded the horse into a slow walk and turned up the street toward the church. The brief funeral had ended and the procession carrying the small coffin left the church and headed toward the cemetery at the side.

"Pa," said the small boy on horseback, "they never did pay no attention to me at all 'til I jumped off'n that ledge."

"I know, son," said his father, "but we're together now,"

-------------------

The Awareness that reads these words will never experience "death" any more than LIGHT will ever experience darkness, the contradistinction by means of which Light is tangibly comprehended. We note that the power lies with light, the least spark of which cannot be subdued by all the darkness in the universe.

Death is what intelligent Life knows it is not and could never be. As the old Taoists say, "With the Light of Life, there is no end!" And there isn't.

————————

For those who are becoming alive to the real Identity, the examination is soon to be over. The tangible evidence of Life's omnipresence shall reveal that no soldier, no wayfarer, no stranger, no friend, child or loved one has ever died. And, gentle reader, you will feel, hear and see that this is so! Omnipresence is not excluded from the "many rooms" of its own being.

Excerpt from "The Awareness of Self-Discovery" By William Samuel
You are not finished, until you play in that meadow and live there. You can, you know. But only you can take yourself there.
SandyJoy

Postby KathleenBrugger » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:51 pm

SandyJoy wrote:THE HORSEMAN AND THE BOY

"Yes, we're together, and this time we'll stay together."

Excerpt from "The Awareness of Self-Discovery" By William Samuel

Thanks for posting this William Samuel quote, SandyJoy, because it relates to my confusion about what CWG says about death.

When I read the line I excerpted above, it sounds like Samuel is saying the father and son will be together forever. Am I misreading that? If so does that mean “forever” in the sense that, because time is an illusion, they’ll stay together in the eternal now (which is true no matter what)? Or does it mean “forever” in the sense of never-ending time? Or does this mean after-death the boundaries of identity dissolve completely and there is only the One?

I don’t know whether reincarnation is true, but it makes a lot of sense to me that our souls grow in awareness over multiple lifetimes. It sounds sweet that the father and son won’t be separated, but from the perspective of reincarnation that means they would be stopped in their soul evolution. Just for starters, they would always be separate entities: father and son. This sounds to me like Christian Heaven, where we go from being mortal humans to spiritual entities in a one-time transformation.

This is really what I was asking when I quoted CWG’s “death is the end of suffering.” SmileyJen gave a metaphor of caterpillars (us in life) transforming into butterflies (afterdeath state). What do the butterflies transform into? Or do we stay butterflies forever, never changing or growing in awareness? Walsch uses the term heaven, so is this what he means?

Perhaps any after-life theory is just speculation, but I'd love to hear what members of this forum think happens after death.
KathleenBrugger

Postby SandyJoy » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:38 pm

William's story is just simply written to touch the Heart of us. To unloosen the intellectual binds. Without the Heart to Hear we won't get very far. The story is to touch those tender places where the Pristine, Innocent Child of us Lives. Let it move you and then just appreciate that your Heart Understands, even if you do not.

The Truth is in the Heart, which perhaps is a very good place for it. Only when touched by Love can the Heart be opened. Which is a good thing, the Truth stays safe that way and won't get lost.

Let the words just touch your heart and then leave it be---not add on to that Sweet Place within you, not clobber it with an intellectual analysis or dissecting this Beauty and Light that is within You. If the story touched you, then you recognize your Self, that one that is stirred is the Child of you the Self which Lives prior to this world and will be the One who holds your hand and takes you when you leave this world.

There is a knowing Self within us all and that Pure Self reads the story and says "yes, yes! It's true!'---It's about Love and the Wonders and Sweet Mystery that Life really is. It's just simply about Love and that Love never dies, that Love is Real and is beyond the intellect to understand, but not beyond God and not beyond our heart's knowing.

As for me, I know that Life is not limited to the "either or" perspective. Life is Unbound and Unbeholden to our human linear view and the materialistic insistence on "if it is this, then it cannot be that" falsely imprisoned thinking.

I loved the realization that came to me that Truth isn't bound to meet the expectations of man; The Ineffable is All, so that means Isness, That Which Is includes what is not and what ever else you and I cannot even imagine. There are more Wonders than our contemplations of Heaven and Earth.

Therefore, I think it is all true; reincarnation is true, that the father and son won’t be separated is true and yet that won't stop their souls from growing in greater Love and Wisdom.

Life/The Infinite One is both and more than both the appearances of a material world and is also the untouched Soul that is unbound by matter.

So yes, we are always our own unique Self, with My name written on the palm of His hand. The Truth would include that we are God's Awareness and yet we are still each an individual Child of God, made in His Image. I see that the father and son will always be together, of course they will. What would keep them apart? Nothing, there is only Love. But in the deepest of ways that are not limited to time.

Can we meet our loved ones on the other side, I say we can and many of us do and will. This whole fantastic thing called Life is much more like worlds within worlds and thus Here and Now is wherein "everything' exists at once, multi faceted Being is Being All That It Is and yes, heaven is always right Here. It's all a Mystery of macrocosms and microcosm, dreams and wonders.

And when we leave this world, I believe it is much "like Christian Heaven" --But, I think we are always spiritual beings and never were we ever the body or form as we know it here in this time-frame. God is Love, Love brings the son and father together, without a doubt. I know It does.

I have never read Conversations with God---If I did read it, I would listen to my own Heart to determine what is true and what is not, My Heart has not ever lead me astray. And when I need answers, they come. I'd not take anyone's word for anything, I'd listen, but in the end I'd trust my self first and foremost seeing it is between Me and God alone, always.
Last edited by SandyJoy on Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
SandyJoy

Postby KathleenBrugger » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:24 am

Thanks for sharing SandyJoy. I guess you could say I'm overthinking it. Certainly the intellectual mind has its limits, to put it mildly! I like this:
SandyJoy wrote:As for me, I know that Life is not limited to the "either or" perspective. Life is Unbound and Unbeholden to our human linear view and the materialistic insistence on "if it is this, then it cannot be that" falsely imprisoned thinking.
KathleenBrugger

Postby Fore » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:30 am

KathleenBrugger wrote: I'd love to hear what members of this forum think happens after death.

If you have not purified the mind, then at the time of death a very deep thought formation will arise. This will carry with it a vibration. At the time of death all the planes of existence are open, each plane vibrating at its own frequency.

At death when this thought formation arises, the frequency it carries will be attracted to the plane of existence that is its match.

This could be from the depths of hell to the highest heavenly realm.

If one has done a horrific act, murdering ones parents for example, then this thought may arise at death, carrying with it a low vibration leading to birth in hell. If one has done very charitable acts then at death a thought of kindness may arise carrying with it a high vibration leading to birth in heaven.

Both heaven and hell and all the realms in between are not permanent residences, eventually when your time is up you will rise from the depths of hell, or fall from heaven. You get to keep doing it over and over again. Therefore the best death is one not followed by birth.

Use your time wisely to purify the mind, you never know what's lurking in there. BWAHAHAHAH!!! :twisted:
Fore

Postby rideforever » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:36 am

SandyJoy wrote:http://www.amazon.com/Breath-Light-Secrets-achieving-Experience/dp/0981427863

No need for a middle man with the Gospel of Thomas - Jesus was talking to you directly.
Wean yourself off the middle men.
Also, being is not an experience. Who is the experiencer ?
Many are looking for a good experience - but that is not what is indicated by JC. He is talking about an unimagined unfantasised unhoped actuality of becoming. But we must notice when we are hoping/imagining/fantasising ... for this to take place.
I was proud, and I demanded the finest teacher
.. .. and when he appeared
.. .. .. .. I was so small
rideforever

Postby smiileyjen101 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:19 am

Authenticity

The privilege of a lifetime
is to become who you truly are.

Carl Jung
smiileyjen101

Postby SandyJoy » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:30 am

Ride, I am not sure what you are meaning here. I have no middle men in my life. I am totally alone and those "others" in my life are My Self. I am in direct contact with A Sweet Peace that has taken my Heart and Lifts my soul. I have been found by the Holy Light of Life. I will never deny that this Gift of Love and Grace that has come to me in tenderness and wonder and holds me and brings me all that I need. Why would I say it is not so, when It is?

God is Good, so this Love that has found me does not deprive me of the Joy of knowing I know what know. This Love includes the Joy of experience too, why would it not? Why do you think you cannot experience God's Love and Light in your Heart and Life? Of course you can, and well you should.

And as for the Gospel of Thomas, it is magic. Every passage is a statement of Truth. It is quite clear. You may prefer other books, but for me there is such joy and excitement in reading words that are 2000 years old and they speak of the Same Light that Is Here and Now-- The very Light I Am-- I am amazed and in Wonder at the power of This All That Is.

You don't think that is quite marvelous?! I do.

I see Jesus as a man who understood exactly Who He Was and told the people the truth of their Real Identity. That same Christ Light Truth that was in Jesus is within Every Man, just as he said It is. The True Messiah is within Us, it is the Holy Spirit, and It is our Childlike, Innocent, Pure and Real Identity. Why would I not tell others of this Child and The Light they are also?

Two thousand years ago this man said “When you see Me you see the Father, for my Father and I are one, but My Father is greater than I.” And, of course, people would still call him God and good and he would say once more, “don't call me good. Don't call any man good. There is none good but God. Don't call me master, either. I am not your master.”

Don't you just love that! So cool!

And about being; being is experiencing, of course it is, they are one in the same. What do you think this Life is? It is the very experience of your self as the Awareness of God and nothing else but that. If you know you exist, and I assume you do, then you are experiencing being. You may not know who the experiencer is---- but I know who it is for me; I am the experiencer, I am. And I am experiencing my self right here as Awareness-I-Identity I am. Who else is experiencing all this, but me, myself and I.

Maybe it is you who must notice when you are hoping/imagining/fantasizing. I know it is not me. I do not imagine my Truth, or hope for Reality, or fantasize about the Presence of Being in my Life. Why would I do that, when I have and know the Real Living One, the Light of All That I Am is This Life right here and now.

I offered a mention of the book as an idea in kindness and love for you, knowing you are into the "breathing" thing and the meditation thing (which I am not) So, thinking you could find some helpful insights within its pages, because you are writing that you are distraught and in pain.

You have drawn erroneous conclusions about me and the recommending a book.

I thought a little breathing, like you always recommend to others, might help, so the book came to mind.

I am so sorry you have lost touch with the Child of Heart of your self. But, God is Good and when you are ready, your Loving tender Self will return ten fold and joyfully to you.
SandyJoy

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond the Physical