Different dreams = astral planes?

OBE's, NDE's, lucid dreams, and the like...

Different dreams = astral planes?

Postby Maringa » Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:59 pm

Hi there,

I'm very interested in lucid dreaming but have just managed to have 2-3 of them so far, never planned always by 'accident'.

Since I became more interested in dreams, I wonder if it's possible to visit different dimensions/astral planes (don't know the terms) during dreams? I've noticed that I sometimes have strong, vivid dreams that always takes place in the same setting. Always very strong colors, beautiful nature etc. It's like there's a "place" and not only a dream.

Is that possible?

I've also wondered about DMT and ayahuasca used by spiritual people to connect with 'gods' and other dimensions etc. Are those experiences real? Or is it just a psychedelic dream?

With love/ M
Maringa

Re: Different dreams = astral planes?

Postby Webwanderer » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:26 pm

You ask some good questions Maringa. DMT, the refined active ingredient in ayahuasca, is also the active ingredient in magic mushroom's 'psilocybin'. There is a long and interesting history in both ayahuasca and magic mushrooms. DMT is at the heart of both. (not including the amanita miscaria mushoom - the pretty red and white one that shows up in the Alice in Wonderland story. Though maybe better known, it has a different active ingrediant.)

There is a fairly convincing argument that the origin of many religious revelations from various religions came from mushroom ingestion. Research the work of John Allegro to discover a well documented look at the connections that exist between Christianity and the mushroom. It's quite a story. Here's a link to get you started.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM7CH_IgZDg

WW
Webwanderer

Postby Maringa » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:58 pm

[quote="Webwanderer"][/quote]

Thank you WW, I'll check it out! Thanks for sharing your knowledge :D
Maringa

Postby the key master » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:27 pm

Maringa wrote:Hi there,

I'm very interested in lucid dreaming but have just managed to have 2-3 of them so far, never planned always by 'accident'.

Since I became more interested in dreams, I wonder if it's possible to visit different dimensions/astral planes (don't know the terms) during dreams? I've noticed that I sometimes have strong, vivid dreams that always takes place in the same setting. Always very strong colors, beautiful nature etc. It's like there's a "place" and not only a dream.

Oh yah visiting different dimensions and planes is possible in dreams. As you evolve spiritually you might notice your energy field turning into a ground rod for the energies around you. It's the same stuff they talk about in law of attraction or whatever. Most of my greatest moments of intuitive brilliance have come during dreams. I actually calculated the first human mind split maybe in one vision. Ironically some of my biggest blunders in life have come from taking a base 10 approach to dream interpretation.

These days I interpret dreams from every angle and make special note to look at them as upside down and then put maybe's on every interpretation. From there I calculate the trajectory in denominations of 3. What I mean is that if I can't link my visions in denominations of 3 6 or 9 the potential to manifest is seemingly 0. Although when I don't want certain visions to manifest I sometimes take an immediate reactive/assaultive approach to pre self defend against worst case scenarios or undesirables.

I know your question wasn't about manifesting precisely but about visions and lucid dreaming, but through emotional entanglement your automatic sub conscious can intuit your life situation and give you indications or energetic confirmations through dreams, and some of your more vivid dreams might be examples of that. You might also see angels or guardians from time to time, which doesn't necessarily mean there's angels floating around in different dimensions but that your mind is capable of intuiting and projecting energy like a computer onto a screen which might lead you to then see an angel which might just be an energy linked to you. There's demons out there too which would just be intuiting dark energy and processing it in the same fashion.

I've astrally projected twice consciously, once farther away (outwardly) from whatever you want to call waking reality where I experienced 2 other layers. I was quite conscious that I wasn't in 'body form' and quite conscious that my aura or energy field was 'in these dimensions fully' as opposed to perhaps only partially. The other time was in inward projection to the light or source of energy which was when I knew that whatever I am isn't going to die. Some people will call this the unborn or inexhaustible, Tolle talks of it as his vortex experience. In spiritual circles these sorts of experiences lead to the most deeply embedded delusions, because people start believing they aren't separate people instead of taking an honest look at what it takes to bring down the limitations of belief structures. We could also blame false prophets for some of this crap but I won't get into that now. But the experiences can be transformative and if it's an aspect of your destined trajectory you'll have these experiences without doing anything at all. You could cause the experiences by learning to raise/lower your vibrational frequency but then you're opening a pandora's box of self seeking through spiritual woo woo experiences.
the key master

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:25 pm

I'd say that all our imagination and thought is actually a higher dimension of reality we aren't very experienced at tapping into. Through lucid dreams and dream recall we can increase this. In my opinion, it's all real :)

Much love to you,

Jack
EnterZenFromThere

Return to Beyond the Physical