'Must Watch' NDE related Videos

OBE's, NDE's, lucid dreams, and the like...

'Must Watch' NDE related Videos

Postby Webwanderer » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:35 pm

Here is a link to the NHNE (New Heaven New Earth) list of 'must watch' videos for those interested in further exploring the ever growing phenomena of near death experiences (NDE's). There are lots of them both long and short, documentaries, personal accounts, and research reports. It's an excellent resource for expanding one's perspective on life and being.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... f77ZhCREw5

Enjoy

WW
Webwanderer

Re: 'Must Watch' NDE related Videos

Postby Enlightened2B » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:12 pm

Excellent. Thanks WW for introducing many of us to this area. It's completely changed my perspective.
Enlightened2B

Postby Webwanderer » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:12 am

Congratulations on your willingness to grow. It's no small thing and will produce great dividends throughout your life.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby kafi » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:24 pm

WW,
Thanks for posting this.

Amazing stuff.

Anita Moorjani's NDE is very moving.

And I watched the whole Nathan Wheeler testimonial series on
http://nhneneardeath.ning.com/forum/topics/nathan-wheeler-s-near-death-experience
Very interesting spiritual resume and very moving story ( even though it is very long).

Thanks a lot for sharing.
kafi

Postby Webwanderer » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:40 pm

Thanks for the link kafi. Wheeler seems to be an interesting guy with a clear perception of his experience. My sense is that much of the religious aspects of his account is from his own underlying context and beliefs about the nature of the spirit realm. His account may be especially beneficial to those who have a strong religious attachment to Christianity. Where many NDE accounts may be too big a leap, too foriegn, to be influential in expanding their perspective, Wheeler's may be close enough to their current belief structures to be effective in freeing them from some of the more limiting teachings of the churches.

As you said, there is a lot of material to go through, and I've only watched the first two. His clarity in description, of both the environment, and his own take on meaning, are quite good. I look forward to checking out the next ones as well.

WW

(Update: Okay I've done some spot review in several of his subsequent vids. It seems he is definitely on a mission. It is not however, one I care to go along with him on. Far too much Christian dogma remains in his approach for my taste. Looking at the drop off of hits to his videos, it appears that many others feel the same way.)
Webwanderer

Return to Beyond the Physical