Page 1 of 2

What Really Matters?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:41 pm
by Webwanderer
Here are two short videos relating to NDE's and how the life review reveals the effect we have on life and what matters most in our human existence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1ZOb_hmYWM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM6anwqDJOs

Enjoy.

WW

Re: What Really Matters?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:29 am
by dijmart
First, did you see how big her glasses were? :lol:

Anyways, I found myself thinking of all the unconscious actions and cringing that though's parts of my life review won't be all that pleasant. I've heard of what they say before, but always hope that I can just hit fast forward when needed during the review...maybe no one will notice. :mrgreen: :lol:

Re: What Really Matters?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:18 pm
by Enlightened2B
dijmart wrote:
Anyways, I found myself thinking of all the unconscious actions and cringing that though's parts of my life review won't be all that pleasant. I've heard of what they say before, but always hope that I can just hit fast forward when needed during the review...maybe no one will notice. :mrgreen: :lol:


I've thought about it too. I think the life review will be a cool process. The only judgement will be on our own end. I think we can gain a lot from it perhaps in bringing into the next life if we choose to embark in another life, although I'd like a massive vacation between lives. I can use one :D

Re: What Really Matters?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:57 am
by dijmart
Enlightened2B wrote:I've thought about it too. I think the life review will be a cool process. The only judgement will be on our own end. I think we can gain a lot from it perhaps in bringing into the next life if we choose to embark in another life, although I'd like a massive vacation between lives. I can use one :D


Oh, I realize the judgement is are own, hope I'm in a forgiving mood that day....to forgive me :lol: Massive vacation?...you could say that again!!!

Re: What Really Matters?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:21 am
by rachMiel
If you flunk your life review ... do you have to repeat and repeat until you pass? If so, I think I'll choose Jamaica for my next campus. Or maybe the Black Forest ... :-)

Re: What Really Matters?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:32 am
by dijmart
rachMiel wrote:If you flunk your life review ... do you have to repeat and repeat until you pass? If so, I think I'll choose Jamaica for my next campus. Or maybe the Black Forest ... :-)


:lol: I'd bet we have been repeating and repeating! I think I'll go to Africa and live with the gorilla's like Anthony Hopkins did in my new fav movie "Instinct". That would be cool, I don't know if I could handle the mosquitoes though?

Re: What Really Matters?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:11 am
by rachMiel
I was a wolf once. (It came out in a past life session I did some years back.) It was very cool, to run with the pack. I especially remember one time when we were on the outskirts of a Medieval village (in Europe, I think), figuring out how best to make our way into the village to get food.

Re: What Really Matters?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:35 am
by dijmart
rachMiel wrote:I was a wolf once. (It came out in a past life session I did some years back.) It was very cool, to run with the pack. I especially remember one time when we were on the outskirts of a Medieval village (in Europe, I think), figuring out how best to make our way into the village to get food.


Cool..

Re: What Really Matters?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:35 am
by runstrails
rM wrote: I was a wolf once. (It came out in a past life session I did some years back.) It was very cool, to run with the pack. I especially remember one time when we were on the outskirts of a Medieval village (in Europe, I think), figuring out how best to make our way into the village to get food.

Are you having us on, rM? :wink:.

Re: What Really Matters?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:57 am
by rachMiel
runstrails wrote:
rM wrote: I was a wolf once. (It came out in a past life session I did some years back.) It was very cool, to run with the pack. I especially remember one time when we were on the outskirts of a Medieval village (in Europe, I think), figuring out how best to make our way into the village to get food.

Are you having us on, rM? :wink:.

;-)

I was a neo-pagan herbalist for a coupla decades, studied with an urban shaman, did the whole woo-woovular shebang. We all have personal spiritual histories, ja?

Re: What Really Matters?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:48 am
by runstrails
Far out, rM!

Re: What Really Matters?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:57 am
by dijmart
Didn't realize you were pulling our leg.....good one, I guess. My husband says I should have gullible written on my forehead. :?

Re: What Really Matters?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:35 am
by Phil2
dijmart wrote: My husband says I should have gullible written on my forehead. :?


lol :lol:

Re: What Really Matters?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:21 pm
by slow ride
Webwanderer wrote:Here are two short videos relating to NDE's and how the life review reveals the effect we have on life and what matters most in our human existence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1ZOb_hmYWM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM6anwqDJOs

Enjoy.

WW


Ya know, WW, for a guy who determinably casts doubt on the idea of a goal, a destination, a progression, a move thru blue thru purple to beyond...

These videos obviously paint a path of improvement, learning, progression...

Not just experiencing.

Improving.

Maybe you're not so sure of yourself when you argue the experience perspective after all?

Re: What Really Matters?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:06 pm
by Webwanderer
Interesting take Slow Ride. Curiously, as I was reading your post I wasn't sure which of us you were referring to until the last line. Could you clear up your context here? I don't know how you got from this:

"Ya know, WW, for a guy who determinably casts doubt on the idea of a goal, a destination, a progression, a move thru blue thru purple to beyond..."

To this:

"Maybe you're not so sure of yourself when you argue the experience perspective after all?"

WW