Channeling

OBE's, NDE's, lucid dreams, and the like...

Channeling

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:34 pm

Hello everyone,

I just put pen to paper and the following came out. It was very profound for me. It moves me deeper into a feeling I'd had recently that my human and higher selves are totally inseparate.

"We are us.

Every individual aspect that makes up the totality of my experience is me.

My experience is expanding from this human perspective to include elements once believed to be beyond it.

There is no separate beyond. There is only that as yet unknown. That which will be known.

We - the totality of me - is expanding the known into the unknown to make it known a new!

The unknown already is, but it is within the darkness of unknowing. Through it's illumination into knowing, it IS a new!

This is Creation.

All past and future experience is contained in the Truth that I am.

I cherish and embrace all experience. I am this experience.

I unfold myself to myself.

Devoid of all separation.

Though inclusive of any perceived separation.

I seek only the knowing of all that I am.

To be all that I am.

In a fullness beyond the ignorance of aspects of me that are [meaning they exist] but that aren't fully illuminated by my knowing.

Experience is knowing.

Wisdom is the knowing of experience.

Through my perception of myself through one of my human aspects I perceive myself and illuminate aspects of myself as yet unseen.

Existing but not illuminated.

Experience is the illumination.

Through growing illumination more is experienced.

This is the Growth of my knowing.

This is the meaning of Life.

To enlighten the darkness of my own ignorance via the illumination of direct experiential knowing.

To Grow in Wisdom.

To experience myself to a greater extent.

On a human level the purpose is the same.

A human lifetime is a grain of sand in the hourglass of Life.

Ticking down to greater knowing.

I (the Present / God) share in all that you are.

I am you.

Through this human experience I am having through you/as you I learn about myself.

It is not that through your learning of you I indirectly learn about me.

I am you.

Your learning of you IS my learning of me!

I am you!

There is ONLY me!"

Writing this is quite an intense experience for me. A new and deeper realisation of what I am. Of course my personality remains through it. But there is a deeper knowing of myself as the Present. Not even the Present flowing through me as the human / personality. But actually fully completely as the Present. Almost, the Present being Jack. But that still implies some separation that isn't there in Truth. Not even the Both AND philosophy I had been adopting for these things. Just One. Just Me. I am everything. And in this one particular human form that I am, I know this now. And I will continue to know and evolve that knowing in this form as I am in all forms. There is only Us. The One that is the Many.

For f*7ks sake! All those Indian dudes that pissed me off so much with their airy words were right! Haha! (Or so it seems right now in my evolving knowing - it's so important to keep the "perhaps" on the end).

Anyway, I hope this is helpful to you others out there.

I'm going to take a shower to let that sink in.

Love to you my Brothers and Sisters,

Jack
EnterZenFromThere

Re: Channeling

Postby Phil2 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:09 am

EnterZenFromThere wrote: All those Indian dudes that pissed me off so much with their airy words were right! Haha!

Are we witnessing your 'awakening' here in 'real time' Jack ?

:lol:

Welcome to reality !
"What irritates us about others is an opportunity to learn on ourselves"
(Carl Jung)
Phil2

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:07 am

Phil2 wrote:Are we witnessing your 'awakening' here in 'real time' Jack ?

I think every post I've ever put here has been of my awakening in real-time! If you looked through them you'd see many fascinating changes. You'd even see me talking like you at times Phil :P offering the words of those I respect because I felt their words were more valuable than my own experience.

I was thinking about you an hour or so ago. I was thinking. This Phil guy. He's a fascinating challenge for me. Where is he coming from? What is his experience? What is his motivation? What is his Divine purpose beyond this? What does he give? What does he receive?

The way I see it we are all in service. We all serve the All that is One. I see you in service to me. You are very good at aggravating people here - haha! When you aggravate me, you highlight aspects of me for my investigation and evolution. And I thank you for that. It is very helpful!

I'll be blunt - as I see it now - I think you aggravate me because you highlight aspects of myself to me that I do not like, and that I see propagated throughout the spurchoool community. Whether I am accurate or not, I see you as a false prophet. As someone who acts as if they are something and are able to intellectualise that, but who don't provide any evidence of experience of living as that. I've been misled by a couple like that while awakening, and they left a bitter taste in my mouth. The amateur posing as the master. Telling others how to Be, when they don't even know how to face their own fears. Telling others to hide from Life, like they have hidden. I've met some who have claimed enlightenment and been supported by many others. I was awed by that, but I overcame that aspect of me and moved on, and now I look at them and say, how did they find themselves in this limited hole? How are they so misled? Of course they serve, and they served me and helped me to move on. But are they helping themselves? Do they help others?

In this particular post I was aggravated by you saying:

Phil2 wrote:Welcome to reality !

As if you are standing at the door of some fabled house of achievement - welcoming me in, now that I have finally seen the Light. And I ask - where are you Phil? Are you really at the door of this fabled house? Are you enlightened? I see so little evidence by which I can make an honest assessment. When I ask for it, I am met with obscure spiritual references. So I say - why does this man defend himself? What does he fear? If he retracts from the question then maybe he fears the question? And then - where in the process of awakening is a man who cannot face a question about his own experience without withdrawing in fear?

Am I jumping to conclusions? I can do little more than offer these postulations in light of so little direct explanation.

I don't doubt that your presence here is of incredible value! I don't write this as a way of trying to push you out or suppress you. I am just curious. I want to understand! My understanding of you is clouded by my ignorance of you, and I want to illuminate this darkness that exists between us!

Who are you Phil?! Let me in!

Love,

Jack
EnterZenFromThere

Postby Phil2 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:12 am

EnterZenFromThere wrote:
The way I see it we are all in service. We all serve the All that is One. I see you in service to me. You are very good at aggravating people here - haha! When you aggravate me, you highlight aspects of me for my investigation and evolution. And I thank you for that. It is very helpful!

Exactly Jack ... as said in the Tao:

"Pleasant words are not true and true words are not pleasant"

:)

Will you find truth if I tell you what you want to hear ? ... feeding your ego with pleasant words ?

??
(Carl Jung)
Phil2

Postby Phil2 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:14 am

EnterZenFromThere wrote:
Who are you Phil?! Let me in!

Very simple Jack ... I am YOU ... so no need to come 'in', you are already 'in' yourself ...

(Carl Jung)
Phil2

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:56 am

Phil2 wrote:Will you find truth if I tell you what you want to hear ? ... feeding your ego with pleasant words ?

??

Again I'm confused by your choice of words. I'm asking if you would be willing to express yourself so that I can get a clearer picture of your motivations behind the words you write, so that I can see whether you deflect comments because of fear.

But then you just deflect my comment.

Phil2 wrote:Very simple Jack ... I am YOU ... so no need to come 'in', you are already 'in' yourself ...

Yes, We Are Us. The One is only. The One is the All. All is God and I Am That.

But, that is easy to read in any book and repeat here. It doesn't take much intelligence or experience in order to do that. So, that is why I ask for your direct experience. I don't feel it's much to ask. Given that here you seem to be saying that you are enlightened and are acting as a teacher here on this site. I think it's only fair that someone who fills that position to offer an explanation of why they are worthy of it. What is their experience? Are you living it? Or are you just saying it? Do you walk the walk?

I feel in my time here I've been explicit in my explanation of my direct experience as a way of authenticating my position. But I can find no authenticity in someone who offers nothing to authenticate. I see you as a man who has an intellectual interest in spiritual themes. And that has it's place - especially in those who state their position. But you also seem to think you are of a high experiential level (but may just be intentionally aggravating for your own individual reasons). But you offer no evidence of your experience. So you may be deluded? You may be one of those who I met before who said with great authority that they were enlightened and wafted me gracefully into their home, only to act with fear and detachment. Someone playing at enlightenment. A novice acting as a master.

In a way I see that as fine - you have your path and so do those who choose to align with you. But in another way I see it as a problem. You have the potential to mislead many into spiritual traps (as I see it at this time). If that is the way it will be then of course I accept it. But I also see my place as to express my feelings and right now they are of curious concern over the potential harm caused by someone like you. Of course I cast this same criticism on myself and leave myself vulnerable to life. Which is another reason why I write this. To explore my fears of confrontation and the balance of offering my opinion as advice rather than attempting to control. You will be what you will be. But I can always offer my opinion for you to take or leave as you please.

I do really enjoy our conversations :)

Love,

Jack
EnterZenFromThere

Postby Phil2 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:02 pm

EnterZenFromThere wrote: I'm asking if you would be willing to express yourself so that I can get a clearer picture of your motivations behind the words you write, so that I can see whether you deflect comments because of fear.

Why look for a specific 'motivation' Jack ? I just enjoy being here and share what I see ... and if you enjoy it too, why look for deeper agendas ? and remember that what irritates you in what I say is just an opportunity (among others) to learn something on yourself ... same for me ...

(Carl Jung)
Phil2

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:30 pm

Phil2 wrote:Why look for a specific 'motivation' Jack ?

Because behind all action lies energy and I wonder what qualities the energy motivating your action has so that I can gain a better appreciation of who you are and act more appropriately.

Phil2 wrote:why look for deeper agendas ?

Because my motivation is the enlightening of ignorance (my own ignorance primarily). To make the unknown, known. And so I look for answers to the questions I have. Because it brings me great joy to raise in clarity! Because I see this experience as a training ground for our development and I delight in my Purpose!

Phil2 wrote: and remember that what irritates you in what I say is just an opportunity (among others) to learn something on yourself ... same for me ...

I highlighted that a few times earlier and I made a point of thanking you for it. Oh the irony that you irritate me again by pointing this out here - haha! Are you reading my posts all the way through? Or are you just skimming them? Regardless, I am learning a lot from our little discussions. As, I imagine, you are too. You are as you are, and so it is!

We Are Us!

Love,

Jack
EnterZenFromThere

Postby Phil2 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:39 pm

EnterZenFromThere wrote:Oh the irony that you irritate me again by pointing this out here - haha!

lol

(Carl Jung)
Phil2

Postby Phil2 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:46 pm

EnterZenFromThere wrote:
Phil2 wrote:Why look for a specific 'motivation' Jack ?

Because behind all action lies energy and I wonder what qualities the energy motivating your action has so that I can gain a better appreciation of who you are and act more appropriately.

No Jack, do not make an image of what I am ... any image you make of others (and even of yourself) is fundamentally erroneous ... others are never the image you make of them, you are not even yourself the image you make of yourself, what you think or believe you are ...

I give you a hint: if what I say is true, drink it ... if it is false, don't ... but don't believe what I say, or what anyone (including yourself ie. thought) says ... stick to facts ... not to beliefs or assumptions ... this is the Fifth Agreement of Don Miguel Ruiz ... be skeptical ...

(Carl Jung)
Phil2

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:03 pm

Oh don't worry Phil my friend. I'm very skeptical of you! :P

I'm glad we had this chat. I feel at peace. We are what we are. And so it is.

Love,

Jack
EnterZenFromThere

Postby tod » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:35 am

This thread illustrates to me the difference between a genuine effort to relate as one's genuine self compared with a self constructed image or 'positioning' or posturing of that same self for the supposed purpose of conveying some presumed understanding. However to me, that self construction actually conveys a lack of understanding.

Thank you both for the lesson.
tod

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:19 am

Thanks for your interpretations tod. It's fascinating to see other people's point of view. I'm thankful for this conversation too. It helped to solidify my knowing of myself as the One that is the Many. I Am Us. Through this being known within this form that I Am, it is offered to the knowing of the rest of us formed also as human. The ascension of Earth is rising, more and more with every human knowing.

We are going to experience a time of great joy and light!

Love,

Jack
EnterZenFromThere

Postby Enlightened2B » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:10 pm

Wonderful Jack. Your first post blew me away. This is why I prefer the term 'presence' as opposed to 'consciousness'.
Enlightened2B

Return to Beyond the Physical