Child's Past Life

OBE's, NDE's, lucid dreams, and the like...

Child's Past Life

Postby Enlightened2B » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:55 pm

Enlightened2B

Re: Child's Past Life

Postby Webwanderer » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:38 pm

Thanks E2B. Cool story.

If you want to read a very moving story of another NDE, one that for me brought me right into alignment with a greater sense of being, enjoy this one:

http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experien ... _s_nde.htm

Read slow an easy. Soak it up. Took me to a really good place.

WW
Webwanderer

Re: Child's Past Life

Postby Enlightened2B » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:44 am

Oh....my..... WW. haha. I'm shaking reading it. That was one of the most incredible, enlightening things I've ever read. I need a breath haha. How incredible how the ancient Indian sages seemed to grasp it.

Yet, through it all, still.....an I AM. And that sense of knowing that THIS was the 'real' reality and that he was 'home'.

Oh my. This was beyond incredible. I'm speechless. These quotes stood out to me among so many others in the article. I have to read through this again later. By no doubt at all, this has been the most enlightening NDE I have come across and it's the same realization that we all talk about......There is only Being/Pure Unconditional Love. Love is all there is. But reading this article makes me feel like I was there with him while it was happening. So detailed, so clear.

Thank you so much for sharing this.

Edit: I had posted quotes from the article. I took them out so, I don't ruin this for others who want to read it. This is one that needs to be read from start to finish.
Enlightened2B

Return to Beyond the Physical