NDE-Judgment

OBE's, NDE's, lucid dreams, and the like...

NDE-Judgment

Postby Enlightened2B » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:44 pm

Watch both parts on youtube, but this guy's message and experience is so incredibly profound and I can assure that every person on this forum can resonate with this. Please watch if you have a chance.

Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHmcnUdUtUs

Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7HT9xVJJI4
Enlightened2B

Re: NDE-Judgment

Postby dijmart » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:09 am

Nice! It reinforces imo that there is no "me" in true reality, Everyone and everything is just an aspect of the one consciousness, hence why there can be no judgement. What is there to judge? but the "one" being the "many" to experience itself.

I also like how he talks about when you "think" you understand something or someone, how you cut yourself off from life, because you've judged that you now know it, therefore don't need to really look at or pay attention to it after that.
Take what you like and leave the rest.
dijmart

Postby Enlightened2B » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:44 am

Ultimately, it's all just 'The Light' as he puts it as the light is inclusive of all experience. I need to watch it again and again. There was so much I took out of it. The part that really intrigued me was when he talked about loving the 'dark' parts and how there is no judgment of either.

I posted it here because of the non-duality implications of it that I know many people on this forum will resonate with. The 'oneness' aspect.
Enlightened2B

Postby DavidB » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:22 am

My introduction to non-duality came through participating in an NDE forum in the early to mid 2000's. I'll have a look at the videos, thanks for the link. :)
“Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves.” ― Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj
DavidB

Postby dijmart » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:19 am

Enlightened2B wrote:Ultimately, it's all just 'The Light' as he puts it as the light is inclusive of all experience. I need to watch it again and again. There was so much I took out of it. The part that really intrigued me was when he talked about loving the 'dark' parts and how there is no judgment of either.

I posted it here because of the non-duality implications of it that I know many people on this forum will resonate with. The 'oneness' aspect.

Yes, you can call "the light" anything you want, but if you call it consciousness for language purposes, then he's saying everything is it, not just experience. Loving the "dark parts" to me means that even the very worst one can imagine one can do, even that, is not judged in any way. Again, who is there to judge? When everything is the "one" thing manifesting as the many.
dijmart

Postby Enlightened2B » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:43 pm

DavidB wrote:My introduction to non-duality came through participating in an NDE forum in the early to mid 2000's. I'll have a look at the videos, thanks for the link. :)

That's interesting. What are your views now on NDE's and such?

For me, I see a nice balance between non-duality and near death experiences that I've come to embrace. I think they complement each other and both pick up where the other lacks. Such that some NDE's I feel, miss the ultimate message (which this man in the video seems in my opinion, to grasp), while many non-duality teachings seem to miss much of the 'meat' in our purpose here that NDE's and such seem to pick up on.
Enlightened2B

Postby dijmart » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:53 pm

https://youtu.be/CyQk_wZutys

This NDE video is very good also.
dijmart

Postby DavidB » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:43 am

Enlightened2B wrote:What are your views now on NDE's and such?

The NDE can be a valuable resource, having people able to inform us of what might happen after we die, is a definite bonus.

A lot of NDE'ers, not all, have a dramatic and profound change after the NDE. Some become very spiritually focused, no longer afraid to die, and this permeates the rest of their human experience. While some may realize and know the true nature of being, not all do.

I eventually moved on from the NDE forum, as I felt I had out grown that particular group. I felt that they had become somewhat spiritually dogmatic, refusing to discuss certain topics, unable/unwilling to compromise. When I attempted to point this out, I was more or less ostracized by the group owner. I don't believe any topic is off limits, if discussed consciously, so I saw this as an opportunity to move on to greener pastures, and here I am. :D

You definitely don't need to have an NDE in order to realize the truth of your own nature, but having the NDE'er to share their experiences of the after life, can be quite comforting.
“Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves.” ― Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj
DavidB

Postby Enlightened2B » Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:14 am

That's funny. I find the dogmatism more so in the non-dual culture ha, at least in the context of 'limitation', granted I'm sure there is dogmatism in both. I find the NDE'rs and those who have had LBL regressions and such are the ones with the much more expanded view and greater understanding of true purpose here, which non-duality (an understandably so to an extent) does not really touch on.

I'm part of an NDE group on face book and there are clearly people in the group who have interpreted their own NDE's in a very dualistic manner interpreting hell to be a real 'place', instead of a projection of mind, while others in the group, who truly understand the power of thought and belief.

I think for people such as this man in the video who truly grasped the deeper message of their NDE, their messages can be quite profound. Of course, you don't an NDE to awaken. But, I personally find the resources quite valuable.
Enlightened2B

Postby DavidB » Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:37 pm

Yeah you're right, you can definitely find dogmatism in the non-dual culture. It simply means that the non-dual dogmatists grasp non-duality on an intellectual level, but have not yet realized non-duality. They are in essence, identified with non duality. Ironic indeed, but the potential for human delusion is immense. They will of course realize one day. Not a problem, simply what it is.

And the NDE resource is quite valuable, no doubt, they have a great deal to offer us mere mortals. :D
DavidB

Return to Beyond the Physical