Why are we here?

OBE's, NDE's, lucid dreams, and the like...

Why are we here?

Postby Enlightened2B » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:27 am

Great insight from one of my favorite NDE's. Hopefully this helps people to stop putting so much pressure on themselves to achieve some spiritual status that doesn't exist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PX2x0FxDTs&list=PLNz540i0yfBlfkxXHYlc77-WBwHhTlRpg
Enlightened2B

Re: Why are we here?

Postby TemporalDissonance » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:52 am

Enlightened2B wrote:Hopefully this helps people to stop putting so much pressure on themselves to achieve some spiritual status that doesn't exist.

Thanks E2B, I dont think spiritual attainment is "bad" or "useless" per sae. But I find it fascinating, when "enlightenment" occurs from Buddha to Eckhart and others, there are some commonalities. I will refrain from going into it but I suspect somethings do happen for certain reasons.

Ultimately, I would say it may not be a "must have" though.
TemporalDissonance

Re: Why are we here?

Postby Enlightened2B » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:04 pm

There is nothing inherently good/bad in the multiverse as those are just terms we, with our human minds derive of based on our own beliefs. So, yes I agree.

Therefore, of course spiritual enlightenment/attainment/awakening/self realization, whatever you'd like to call it, is perfectly "good" within a certain context. If anything, it gives us a greater opportunity to create/manifest from a place of Being aligned with our nature as opposed to creating unconsciously....hence as we see in the world today such as in the news of late.

The point of the video is that, we shouldn't have to feel pressure on ourselves to become or ascend in some spiritual ranks (like many fear based philosophies/religions/new age teachings will have you believe), because when we leave these bodies, we're all going "back" to the same "place" we "came from". (I hate using quotes, but people on this board tend to take everything out of context at times). Granted, the difference will be based on vibration. There is no pressure or idea that we need to do or accomplish anything in order to BE who/what we already are. We've come here to Earth merely to explore and gain a greater understanding through contrast/relationships of who we truly are, which leads to further expansion and creation which is always an infinite process.

Meaning, we all have flaws, warts, and all and it's part of the human incarnation to learn to love ourselves, exactly the way we are. Awakening merely provides are greater opportunity for expansion, not in a hierarchical sense, but expansion in the opening to greater portals of consciousness/Being by giving us a more expansive canvas to paint on. Life is creation in every moment I feel and we are here as creators. Granted, everyone here exploring this human experience has incarnated for different reasons as we all choose different themes to explore. But, even if we choose NOT to expand or awaken, that TOO is perfectly fine.

Here's another really cool resource on this:

https://spiritguidesparrow.wordpress.com/2014/11/01/reincarnation/
Enlightened2B

Return to Beyond the Physical