Value of Physical Experience

OBE's, NDE's, lucid dreams, and the like...

Value of Physical Experience

Postby Enlightened2B » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:34 am

For anyone that's interested.

Just to clarify. Sparrow is a spirit guide that channels through a human body. This is one of the best pieces I've read yet of his/her teachings.

Here's a piece from it:

Those who teach enlightenment through the dissociation with the physical expression of Self walk a path of exclusion and separation, rather than inclusion and connection. Such are teachings in their expression that one thing has greater value than another, that one status of expression is more ascended and proud than another. If all are One, there is only one true value of every-thing. The body, the being, is the celebration and the fruit of the soul. It is the chalice that holds your sacred waters of life, and the temple through which the symbolism of harmony within diversity is expressed and embodied.

It is your human persona which perceives and pigeon holes the physical plane as a ‘lower’ dimension. There are actually many, many physical dimensions which coexist, yet which at times most, are never aware of each other. One is not ‘lower’ than another. That is a judgment you have placed upon its understanding in order for you to relate to it more conveniently. It is more accurate to say, they are simply different expressions of the same source, or, they are different potentials or canvases of creation. One potential is not ‘better’ or ‘higher’ than another, for all potentials come from, and lead to, the same One source.

Just in the way you taste a variety of ingredients when preparing food; one ingredient is not ‘higher’ or ‘lower’ than another, they simply provide different flavours, different experiences. The physical dimension to which you relate is simply one of many flavours, one of many sources of experience, which present you with an expanded insight into what can be created from the ingredients of that which you know as God. So, in a sense, you are like a child playing in the kitchen of the cosmos, or the cradle of creation. If such is your human experience that leaves, how to say, a bad taste in your mouth, then your beautiful divine Self will simply pursue other ‘ingredients’ within the cosmos to cook up and create new experiences of its Self.

https://spiritguidesparrow.wordpress.com/2014/11/01/value-of-physical-embodiment/
Enlightened2B

Re: Value of Physical Experience

Postby DavidB » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:16 am

Thanks for that, here's something else we might like to consider http://journal.sjdm.org/15/15923a/jdm15923a.pdf

:)
“Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves.” ― Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj
DavidB

Postby Enlightened2B » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:34 am

To each their own of course David.

Remember that our own perspectives here in humanness are limited. Therefore, what you constitute as BS, is merely a product of your own mind (and mine) simply not remembering and grasping the universal knowledge (due to the limited nature of the human physical experience), from the akashic records that we have all access to "in spirit". Not to mention this is far from the first resource of the like. Personally, I find Sparrow's views to resonate greatly with me (not everything). After researching countless non physical studies, there is something very profound with Sparrow's teachings that I find that correlates with all of them. I've also messaged with Sparrow on another spiritual forum where he/she posts to answer questions from people.

Yet, I perfectly understand that many of the locals will not resonate with it and how it could be perceived as "far out there" or "pseudo BS"....and that's totally fine. I'm not judging anyone. I only posted it for those who might find value in it as I have. 8)
Enlightened2B

Postby DavidB » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:27 am

If something resonates, it resonates. After all, ll we really need to do is know ourselves better, it doesn't really matter how we get there so much.

Knowing the truth of who we are at the deepest level is all that really matters of course, and everything else matters relatively. If pseudo BS (or not BS) helps us to know who we are at the deepest level, then so be it, no problem.

I only posted that link as a potential balancing agent, not so much as a criticism. I have no idea whether or not people can channel. Maybe they can, or maybe they can't. I don't really care to be honest. If it helps you, if it resonates, then that's great, no problem at all. :)
“Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves.” ― Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj
DavidB

Postby Enlightened2B » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:03 pm

You talk about knowing who we are, but that would assume that we all come here for the same purpose and we simply don't. Some people incarnate here with no intention of knowing who they are on a greater level....aka....no intention of embarking on a spiritual path. The Michael teachings talk much about this. Not to mention that after reading so much of the silly stuff that gets posted on this forum, I've come to the conclusion that most of don't know who we are anyway. The reason for that I personally believe is that many people approach non duality and the like from a conceptual based understanding, which often leads to mis understandings of non duality and in turn, limited ideas. Just looking at the largest debates that go on here. It's largely conceptual based, western, philosophical based limited understandings through the mind and there's very little true, authenticity I find (feeling our way to authenticity through our emotions, bodies, understanding emotions and what they communicate etc).

If we truly did know who we are, we wouldn't be wasting our times debating over the same asinine conceptual based ideas such as free will over and over and over again in the same manner. Instead, we would be moving on to a greater focus of clarity in areas (such as the website I posted from) that actually enrich our lives, instead of shunning it because it's BS or even Pseudo BS. We only limit ourselves by what we don't explore or what we label as "legit" or "not legit".
Enlightened2B

Return to Beyond the Physical