The Afterlife of Billy Fingers

OBE's, NDE's, lucid dreams, and the like...
Davis55

The Afterlife of Billy Fingers

Post by Davis55 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:40 pm

Has anyone read the Afterlife of Billy Fingers? I really enjoyed it.
Dave Davis

Webwanderer

Re: The Afterlife of Billy Fingers

Post by Webwanderer » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:49 pm

I have. It's a very good read. Recommended.

Welcome to the forum.

WW

steve Davidson

Post by steve Davidson » Mon May 01, 2017 8:20 am

I was going to browse through this book at the bookstore but they closed unfortunately at 8 pm tonight and I did not get a chance to. I was browsing through though another similar book called "The boy who knew too much." It is about a little boy who remembers being Lou Gehrig in a previous life. Got about halfway through it, browsing through it when the bookstore was closing.

I was wondering if you could share anything about the Billy Fingers book that resonated with you. Did it convince you there is a afterlife?

I am still wavering back and forth if there is a afterlife and if we still continue with our individualities.

Webwanderer

Post by Webwanderer » Mon May 01, 2017 2:34 pm

steve Davidson wrote:I was wondering if you could share anything about the Billy Fingers book that resonated with you. Did it convince you there is a afterlife?
One book is unlikely to convince me of anything. It can however, open the door to greater possibilities. Billy Fingers is just one book in a long line of study on the nature of life and being going back more than 40 years. Each one, including Billy Fingers, adds to perspective and clarity. I highly recommend an in-depth study of NDE/TDE/OBE accounts to increase understanding of our true nature. There are many good resources available for a simple search, including some good discussions on this forum.

viewforum.php?f=47

Enjoy the adventure.

WW

steve Davidson

Post by steve Davidson » Mon May 01, 2017 11:43 pm

Thanks WW, somehow missed this category and didnt even see it. It is right up my alley, lots of good, interesting threads. I have done some reading in the past on NDEs and always find it fascinating and thought provoking. Will read some of this and see what I find, discover......

steve Davidson

Post by steve Davidson » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:44 pm

I am finally getting around to reading this book. I bought it at Goodwill for a few bucks.

I have read a lot on NDEs and similar topics. I am a little less than halfway through it, and although some of it is intriguing, so far the message the brother is delivering is different than most of what i read before. There is a lot here though to ponder and think about, especially his life as a addict and some of the negative aspects of his life, it is easy to judge and yet he might have led this life to experience this or what not. It is different than i thought this book so far, but will keep reading and pondering.

If anyone else has read this book since this first post came out, feel free to share your impressions of it.

steve Davidson

Post by steve Davidson » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:38 am

Here is a review of the book by a NDEer, someone who has experienced the afterlife firsthand. There is a part two at the bottom if one is interested, to read further. Enjoy.

https://triciabarkernde.com/2016/08/10/ ... rs-part-i/

Webwanderer

Post by Webwanderer » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:39 am

Very nice refresher Steve. It's been a while since I read Billy Fingers so it was really enjoyable to read this review.

WW