Wisdom From Beyond

OBE's, NDE's, lucid dreams, and the like...
Webwanderer

Wisdom From Beyond

Post by Webwanderer » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:21 pm

As many of you know, I really like the perspective brought through understanding the context that Near Death Experiences bring to our human life and the valuable insights they reveal. Here is a link to an NDE anthology video that is really well done. It's somewhat lengthy but the anthology format allows one to take it in in pieces allowing meaningful absorption at a rate most beneficial to the viewer. I had a noticeable experience of alignment and expansion as I watched and considered its content. I offer it here in hopes that others will find the same. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHN0C2E2Cog&t=41s

WW

kiki

Re: Wisdom From Beyond

Post by kiki » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:35 am

What a great video! Thank you, WW.
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---

Webwanderer

Post by Webwanderer » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:30 pm

Glad you enjoyed it Kiki.

If anyone else has watched it, I'd be interested in some feedback.

WW

Loffe

Post by Loffe » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:50 am

Starting from 15:15

Everything we say or do affects everybody in the world. Like throwing the pebble in the water, ripples go out. We don't realize it. We are that powerful...

... I got to see whenever I do something with love and intention that it would create some of the biggest ripples.

That spoke to me strongly. Isn't it the same what ET suggested: do things from presence and when thinking is needed try to alternate from mind to presence.
I can see how presence affects life situation when I do things from presence. There is a much higher quality. Okey sometimes quality maybe not seen right away but then it leads somewhere. It is like when doing from ego life situation circles around and when doing from presence it moves forward or out of usual circles. If that makes sense.

smiileyjen101

Post by smiileyjen101 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:18 am

Thanks Webby, it was thought provoking presentation. In parts I sort of 'disappeared' into it when it was in harmony.

As usual though, I likely have a slightly different experience of it, and in a few parts, much like some of the participants in other anthologies (recalling Neale Donald Walsch's disappointment with the treatment that The Secret gave to his work/ideas/philosophy) feel that some parts 'missed' the mark a little.

I guess for me, it is around the does/doesn't matter stuff. It does ALL matter, what is IN matter IS matter. and is eternal, yes without 'blame' or 'judgement', but it either is in love and compassion, or it isn't. It either is in awareness, or it is isn't - one of the trickiest elements for me both in living and explaining it.

For example, in the part where that guy was boosting his muscles up and swaying his arm back and forth to throw the huge rock into the living, breathing, at peace and harmony water pool, to make a statement of his power, his influence, .... it just missed the mark for me. For me I was looking at it thinking, oh please don't.

It doesn't 'really' matter, but it was a pure example of lack of awareness, lack of compassion, lack of gratitude and generosity (love) for what was already perfectly in harmony, and for what? It was out of kilter with the spirit of what they were narrating. Far more consistent (for me) would have been for him to have lovingly stroked that rock, got down on his belly and seen the water pool from the pov of that rock, and gently and appreciatively stepped into, and become one with that beautiful, already powerful and vibrant eco-system and realised that it willingly and generously embraced him into itself.

Instead what was represented was, stand apart from a thing, invoke your will with force to displace it. Mankind doesn't 'get' it.

The 'assault' on that ecosystem would have been as like a volcano erupting on our doorstep on a peaceful Sunday afternoon - for what? (ego?)

The other disconnect for me was towards the end when whoever it was was saying that our lives are just like going to a movie etc. etc. For me it minimised the huge aspects of multiple perspectives and experiences. Again, misses the mark and disrespects that a single life in a single body - heck, a single moment of awareness in a single life - is as magnificent and awe-inspiring and as important to our soul as out of body awareness is for one who remembers what the body doesn't know, that's why we come here. Then multiply that by all the 'characters' and moments in the scenes, from every different perspective and level of awareness, capacity, and willingness to be, and to be in love and compassion. regardless of what 'scene' is playing out.

To diminish its importance misses the point (for me) and in part diminishes that life is far more than even that which is known in the light imho.
But it is intrinsically woven into what we learn (so easily) from/in the light. That there is no thing more powerful, more purposeful, more important than being love and compassion, amid the wonders and the mysteries of this entangled and complex interwoven opportunity of energy manifest and manifesting simultaneously.

When folks start behaving like they've got it all figured out, they lose me. I doubt that there is anyone alive who has it all figured out, so to minimise it to us being directors of our own movie in the way that it was, is ... pfffttt (for me).

I tried to think how I might illustrate the difference.
Imagine someone is planning a surprise party for you and you find out about it.
What now would love do? No choice is wrong, it just brings a different experience for your self and for all others. How to balance that in harmony and honesty - the highest form of love.

One might find a quiet moment and let the person know that they know, and strip away the joy of the opportunity to express and make public their desire to celebrate you more than you might be comfortable with, hence why they're going to ambush you ;)

Another might 'pretend' they don't know and 'fake' surprise, in an attempt to balance the other's right to express who they really are, but in doing so have to minimise who they really are. What tends to happen when we do this, when we minimise who we really are in order that another might be able to be who they really are, is that we end up resenting it, so down the track it will likely leak out that we knew, anyway - probably at a point when we're trying to take back some of our own power.

A third might look at all the threads and influences and realise it is a gesture being made in love and humour among people who love them, and balance it all in that energy. They might organise to be hiding in a cupboard when the party organiser and guests arrive, and let the organiser or whoever was supposed to organise them to turn up at an appointed time know ahead of time that they have been waylaid and will make their own way to wherever they're supposed to be, and what time they will be there. At the appointed time, when everyone has gone quiet in anticipation, and the lights have all been turned out, they might jump out behind them yelling 'Surprise!!!' and giving the party goers the same loving, joyous, humorous fright/surprise that had been intended for them. Then they might be genuinely grateful for the love and joy their friends and the organiser have for them. And, it will be forever true, honest, authentic, real.

No choice wrong, just a different experience.

I felt, during that part of the narration, that this hadn't been explained, I felt that the power of choice powered in love and compassion and honesty, was minimised by the talk of scary movies that you could just make or watch another one next week, as if they didn't matter.

They do/don't matter. But that's maybe too hard to explain when punishment and reward is replaced by natural consequences unfolding and raising our awareness, or not.

Don't get me wrong, there was a lot to like about it too.
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com

Webwanderer

Post by Webwanderer » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:44 pm

As usual Jen, you bring thought provoking considerations.
smiileyjen101 wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:18 am
Isn't that true of throwing the rock into the still water? Is Shiva not All and in all, the creator, preserver, destroyer. Is it merely ego that disturbs the water, or is also the need to create? In this case creating a simple metaphor to demonstrate an idea of inherent power to effect our surroundings and experience?

Did you not throw a 'rock', or disturbing idea, into the water of this film to exercise your own power of perspective? There was after all a certain stillness to it's presentation. I see the rock as a valuable teaching tool, as I do your offering of consideration. Just different vantage points - both adding to the possibilities toward understanding. Shiva has rocks, and patience, and creative energy - and uses each where It will.
It doesn't 'really' matter, but it was a pure example of lack of awareness, lack of compassion, lack of gratitude and generosity (love) for what was already perfectly in harmony, and for what?
I would suggest here that perfect harmony is best taken from a distance. Looking too closely at that pristine, still water, may reveal quite the turmoil within the microscopic life forms that live within it. There is no lack of love here, only a different application of it. I think it no different from the larger reality perspective which was pointed to in the film.

Everything here is perfect in the context of its underlying purpose. And fundamental to that purpose is the infinitely valuable contrast that ego brings to life experience in this human exploration. The hottest fire forges the strongest steel as the old saw goes. So in this realm it's natural to throw rocks into still waters. That doesn't change its underlying perfection from its intended purpose.

WW

Enlightened2B

Post by Enlightened2B » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:14 am

WW, thanks for sharing this link, I actually watched it a few months ago. But, only got halfway through it because they seemingly took it off YouTube at the time. So, will have another watch.
smiileyjen101 wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:18 am
Jen, you've been a great 'teacher' for me over the years on this forum. It took me a while to get what you were saying at times. But, I always found so much insight. You always say....that no choice is wrong, just a different experience. And this so resonates to the core of my being. And I've been utilizing this with my own experience and sharing it with others as well.

Yet, If no choice is truly wrong...and literally just leads to a different experience (which my heart tells me is absolutely the truth)......then what then to make of......even HAVING the choice to choose between love and compassion and not love? If love and compassion are one experience.....then isn't "NOT love"....simply just another experience? As you write below:
That there is no thing more powerful, more purposeful, more important than being love and compassion

smiileyjen101

Post by smiileyjen101 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:42 am

Hi E2B nice to hear from you.
Yet, If no choice is truly wrong...and literally just leads to a different experience (which my heart tells me is absolutely the truth)......then what then to make of......even HAVING the choice to choose between love and compassion and not love? If love and compassion are one experience.....then isn't "NOT love"....simply just another experience?
This no choice is wrong stuff is truly the stuff of life, and so hard to articulate.

From a universe sense, from an 'all' sense, it is all okay, it is all experiencing in order to know.
In a physical sense, we learn more about who we really are, from experiencing who we are not, we learn more about what we want only by experiencing what we don't want. Otherwise, there is no experience, not here, not universally and not eternally. In order for the all to 'be' it must be in constant experience, otherwise it is nothing. It's been 'nothing' and it became 'something' by experiencing across the vast, infinite possibilities of the energy of pure love all the way to not love. We are all choosing within that range of 'something'. But, we have an innate re-cognition when we are tuned into the higher frequencies of love because that is who we really are.

While separated in our conscious awareness we choose a lesser path. This choice is not wrong, it's all but fundamental evolution of our selves, of our species and of the universe that we will in turn become aware, but that still doesn't mean we will choose it, because to choose it means letting go of our (ego sense of)'self'.

The physical and individually conscious self is heading towards its own destruction, towards the return to the wider and all encompassing eternal energy that undeniably is only love. We might call it the power of grace when we experience it. But it is death to the ego.

In order to know our greatest power, we have to let go of our need for it (ego). In order to have a healthy consciousness we have to acknowledge and be in harmony with our subconscious which widens our focus and compassion, but these things are not easy to do because ... with this awareness of our immense power and wider selves and connections it also brings us difficult impositions on our sense of self, in the limited range of our growing consciousness.

It comes with an increased sense of responsibility, (because it brings with it increased response ability) it demands that we blame no one and it demands that we grow up into totally healthy maturity balancing the needs of self and others, in honesty with self and others, and honouring and respecting the individuality of self and others.

It doesn't make deciding easier, it makes it more complex, because we know more, we understand more and so we consider more when deciding consciously and being guided by our larger consciousness.

Far easier to forget who we really are and blend in as if autonomous individuals, rather than stand apart when we know we are eternally connected - what a paradox!! To be aware of our oneness actually sets us apart in the physical. M Scott Peck in The Road Less Travelled speaks of the aloneness of it (not loneliness) but when you cannot blame another or your circumstances for your choices, when you cannot easily find others who also understand and can relate, it's a path you walk alone.

I used to mention that you know when the opportunities to BE love and to grow love are presenting, and that you know you have the awareness and the capacity to be it ... it's the times you recognise the choice and want to pee your pants ;) because while willingness is there, it is still uncomfortable to the ego, and simultaneously a grace that understands that it's going to be noticeable, and be the power of love that sets off a chain reaction.

If you do choose love you are a light unto itself... and it us noticeable. Those whose love is for power over, for, or as a means to an end, cannot bear this pure light of love/energy, it not only illuminates your choices, but also theirs; you become the mirror in which they see themselves, and those still hiding from or unsure of, or growing into their own grace, get nervous or at least unsure or a little confused (as you experienced - it feels intrinsically right... but surely...how can one understand / be / do this?) - so in compassion our power is noticed as causing these reactions. .. not in ego, the ego is dying in those moments literally. The ego does die, grace does not. But in compassion - we feel your pain. The whole universe feels your pain/discomfort and rejoices, because to wake up is to break a shell that one once thought was the totality of their being.

To grow into these awarenesses costs the 'self' its previous luxury and laziness in not knowing, not having greater response ability with which to make choices; and in believing or pretending we are autonomous and yet dependent - we are neither autonomous nor dependent.

We are creation.

Many spiritual texts say the say thing... we are eternal love remembering while in a finite physical body so that the all can know the many infinite experiences of who we really are and who we are not - neither of them wrong, just a different experience.

The difference in awareness though, it is god (the totality) knowing itself.
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen

smiileyjen101

Post by smiileyjen101 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:12 am

Webby said:
smiileyjen101 wrote: ↑Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:18 pm

Isn't that true of throwing the rock into the still water? Is Shiva not All and in all, the creator, preserver, destroyer. Is it merely ego that disturbs the water, or is also the need to create? In this case creating a simple metaphor to demonstrate an idea of inherent power to effect our surroundings and experience?
I understand the logic of it, Webby, and you are right a metaphor is (merely) a creation. The retelling, the sharing is (was felt by me) not as a creation, but as a communion.
In parts I sort of 'disappeared' into it when it was in harmony.
And the energy of the communion interrupted by the means to an end violence both against the pool and against the flow of the communion, an interruption to the energetic serenity that we/I /the pool were already in - one in totality sharing (being not as a means to an end, but primarily an end in itself, for itself) the other as a means to an end to explain.

It's minute and not harmful per-se, and no it does/does not matter, but it changed the energy of it (for me). Hence the, please don't. Not as a command, not as a judgement, just as a sigh, that when we break from that state of love and awareness and grace, we invariably show how we don't get it, rather than illustrating how we do.

Breaking us out of the communion wherein the transfer of knowing was at an energetic level of understanding of honesty in love, grace, energetic communion, to intellectualising with a far lesser than, and I still say power over, rather than power of, energy.

It changed from a communion in grace to a lecture of man's great power, and I sighed, that's all.

Let me see the man be humbled by his power - now that's enlightening :D