NDE, Clair (abilties), synchronicity

OBE's, NDE's, lucid dreams, and the like...

NDE, Clair (abilties), synchronicity

Postby smiileyjen101 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:57 am

From the movies thread the movie the hereafter looks at themes of NDE, clairvoyance and synchronicity (no such thing as coincidences).

While it's not essential that you've seen the movie this was my take on it and interest in it and it was suggested to start a new topic on the themes. So here it is -
I saw this movie yesterday and it gets my (gentle) thumbs up. It covers experiences of loss, near death and clairvoyance in a very candid way. The beauty of Clint Eastwood's direction is its calmness and honesty amid some fairly fragile human conditions.

I'd be interested to hear others' views on the treatment of the topics, from highlighting the fear or oversimplifying of it in some areas of the population, to the 'reality' of those experiencing the effects of them.

Clairvoyance for instance - gift or curse?

Near death experience - why does 'the establishment' ignore the 'facts' whilst harping on about needing facts?

Synchronicity - no such thing as a coincidence?

And just general views on the topics or on the movie and how others might see it in terms of awakening.

I'll be upfront I have experienced an NDE, and am receptive to higher and/or vibrations at distance.

I think I've been through the good thing/bad thing enough to let that alone - as I found it in the light it just is, but here on Earth it makes for interesting experiences.
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Re: NDE, Clair (abilties), synchronicity

Postby Webwanderer » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:38 am

Jen,

How 'deep' was your NDE? Floating near the ceiling? Traveling through a tunnel? Meeting deceased relatives? Encounter with a Light/Love being? Explore the Universe? See the past and future? Access to infinite knowledge? Experience unconditional love?

And what does this mean?

am receptive to higher and/or vibrations at distance.

WW

ps: it's okay if you would rather not answer these questions. But it could be a good discussion for those unfamiliar with NDE.
Webwanderer

Postby smiileyjen101 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:39 pm

How 'deep' was your NDE? Floating near the ceiling? Traveling through a tunnel? Meeting deceased relatives? Encounter with a Light/Love being? Explore the Universe? See the past and future? Access to infinite knowledge? Experience unconditional love?

All of the above and much, much more :D Although not really floating near the ceiling - more where ever I thought - I was. In the space of it this included yes the tunnel - my infant son was injured at C2 (spinal injury the same level as Christopher Reeve) during my labour in his birth. At the moment they turned him inside me and his spinal cord was snapped he, while still inside me, started to fly out of the tunnel that seemed to open from my body at an angle akin to from my left hip to my left shoulder and up into the ... I guess ... heavens, which was the most amazing love filled light. I took off after him 'knowing' I had to beat him to the top of it where this amazing light of love was. I got in front of him and he was at my right knee when they resuscitated his body and he went 'whoosh...' so fast back down into his body. I kind of hovered in the tunnel for a moment then went up, met his grandmother, then went down, but not into my body..

Hmm this is going to be hard without going into too much detail. Basically it splits into what was happening here (Earth) and what was happening where I (big me) was. They - doctors realised something was wrong and resuscitated him immediately doing an emergency cesarian while I was still out of my body. They thought we had had a reaction to something they gave me for this - but we were both gone before they gave us anything, and later tests to what they did give me came back negative for the expected reaction.

I was bag breathed for 45 minutes and still took a couple of hours to come back into my body. see how it gets tricky? ; )

Whenever I thought about him or my body i could see it from the outside, usually from over it, but I did venture down near my feet at one stage and was laughing because they were stapling - yes stapling!! my stomach back together and I realised the doctor didn't realise I wasn't in there. I actually had the thought - how will I get back in if they do close me up? The obstetrician was blissfully ignorant I was standing right next to him at the feet of my body and laughing. Then I knew the anaethetist became worried about me not breathing, he thought he'd killed me and I felt for him in his confusion.

Others who had come into the room since I'd left my body (and I was able to tell them where they had been in relation to my body) were worried for my son, now in a humidicrib against the wall and being ventilated. Apart from the C2 injury he was perfect, but this meant that he would never breathe, so it was a pretty permanent serious injury.

Medically, if I hadn't died too they wouldn't have resuscitated him though, he would have died at birth. It took them four hours and an IVP to find out what I knew instantly.

It took them another 28 days to accept what I also learned in the light, that he would be returning to the 'being' - although that's too cold. I was met at the top of the tunnel by my son's paternal grandmother, who I had never met in life. I cheekily said something like - if this is true, if this was real, possible, surely my Granny (my most adored person) would be here to meet me. She told me that was because they weren't there for me, she was there for my son and he would be returning to her.

I got to look around in the light and it was then that I had a sense of 'all knowledge' - past, present, future and saw ways and choices that I had been that would have been served better had I chosen to be love and compassion. It wasn't a 'judgement' in the sense that I had been taught - it was just seeing it - seeing anything - within this all knowing and love & compassion state. From seeing it, realising in another way of acceptance - and in the realising - it's like an instant forgiveness, but in the sense that there never was any wrong anyway - it just was. Kind of like an ah-ha moment when you realise something that just is and then accept it.

All thoughts, feelings, of anyone I focussed on living or dead - even the strangers who were tending my body or my son, and my dead - murdered when we were 16 friend and her murderer - were 'just is', but it has a different resonance if it's out of love or fear.

Yes I figured things out from the past, yes I saw the all of the present - seeing the truth so clearly and knowing it just is. And yes I saw relevant elements of the future of things to come, people and situations and knowing I would have the opportunity to choose love or fear in those and every situation and to help others to choose love too. I saw a doctor who would bring me more 'bad' news and stuff up an operation that I didn't have a choice about having. I knew I would have the opportunity with him and with so many others - to choose love over fear. I saw so many things, future children even though my son was supposed to have been a medical miracle in the first place. But it's almost like there was no sense of wonder about all this, it just is.

I thought of my son and my body again and was in a flash back in the room we'd been in, but everyone was gone, including my body. The empty room was completely empty of all furniture and people - when I'd last been in there there were trolleys and gurneys and the humidicrib and five doctors and nurses, and me and my son. I 'looked' for my body and in passing through from that labour room to the special care nursery where they'd taken my son and then taken my body to try to use him to bring me back - I was drawn to a hurt in the hallway, it was the anaethetist with his head on his arm on the wall, he was all sorts of in fear, but out of fear - for me and for himself, but that was okay too. I wanted to tell him I was okay, to ease his hurt and his fear - it was wrong anyway, it had nothing to do with him. I said to my son's granny - we have to tell him I'm fine and it wasn't him. She smiled and said - hmm I forgot to tell you she wanted me to go back to my body all along and I was stubbornly refusing until we sorted something out about me being able to love my son. Anyway she said I'd have to return to be able to tell him myself.

I saw through this pretty quickly, then found my body and my son in the special care nursery and the doctor and nurse who'd come to retrieve him. They were all blind to me but I got to know their hearts and souls and so many things that you might say were their own pain body issues. I saw people who were behind the head of my body and knew their minds and hearts too, people on the other side of the room. The babies though could see me - not my body, but big me - one scrambling around in a cot stopped still and looked up at me in surprise, and my son could see me and I could see him and it was pure love, he 'knew' too. He knew what an opportunity he was going to bring to so many in his short and amazingly love filled life.

Long story short I eventually did go back into my body, I was suddenly cold and blind and brittle and restrained where I had been love and light and free and perfect temperature (I looked at the 3 doonas and my white as the sheet face from outside and when a nurse was rubbing my wrist and saying 'she's so cold, we have to warm her up' I wanted to tell her I was the most perfect warm temperature I had ever been ; )

The first thing I said after naming him differently than I had intended because of a conversation with his Granny in the light, was in fear and shock of now not being able to see him, or actually even open my eyes and even when I could I couldn't focus, I really thought I was blind.

Physically he was out of my range of sight anyway, blocked by the nurse and my mum they'd also brought in, but I said "please, please, don't let them turn that machine off until I can see him properly". My Mum said 'what machine?" She hadn't noticed he was on a ventilator. The nurse noted that I couldn't have known he was...

Long story short we (me and my son) took the opportunity to choose love over fear and I learned how important it is to recognise that our actions, our behaviours may cause fear in others to. For a long time I could still feel that resonance, know the difference and ease fears with love. I met that doctor, I had two more miracle children and love spread infinitely by every one of our choices.
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
smiileyjen101

Postby smiileyjen101 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:50 pm

And what does this mean?

am receptive to higher and/or vibrations at distance.

lol it's my quaint and not wanting to scare anyone way of saying I have an empathy level reach that hmm has picked things up from 12,000 miles away on Earth, from 8 days into the future.. oh and on others I dreamed my son's funeral when I was just 4 mths pregnant so I guess 5 mths in the future, and it happened exactly as I'd seen it and resisted. I also pick up things from the past as in standing stones and other elements of nature can explain a place's history to me (and then when I research it it's accurate).

I also commune with those that have passed over sometimes, or rather they choose to commune with me.

I figure although science hasn't caught up yet that it's just an increased empathic thing. It's been in my family for generations and generations as a natural thing - 'the sight' they call it. I inherited it on my granny's passing, which I experienced from 12,000 miles away when I was 11 yrs old.

When my friend was murdered when we were 16 I was thrown physically off my chair at work, grabbing my forehead and screaming, "my head, my head" feet flailing in the air on my upturned chair, 8 miles from where she'd been shot in the head and hit the road killed instantly. I joke that one day I'll have a heart attack and not know it's mine.

I fought it as that guy in the movie does, I spent a lot of time trying to help science and medicine to catch up. Now I've kind of just accepted it is what it is and science and medicine will catch up when they're ready.

- which is why I am soooo excited about this 'fifth element' they're all looking at!
smiileyjen101

Postby kiki » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:13 pm

What an amazing account, smiley, and I'm glad you are here to share it. Thank you.
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---
Your donation will help keep us online.
kiki

Postby quark » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:33 pm

Jen-

I waited to post until after I watched the movie last night. I have to say that the movie didn't make the sense it does now after reading your account. I can see that your life probably existed similarly to Matt Damon & the French womans. Meaning that on one hand most people don't believe. And on another, until you get to a certain level of acceptance, it can be a lonely journey.

On the belief aspect. I 100% believe that your experience occurred the way you describe. And I want to thank you for sharing that with us. I have a similar experience to what you are describing in the dream world, which some believe is the same as the spirit realm.

I had a dream. There was white light. No tunnel, just the color white and I could not describe it as light. Well, by looking at the whiteness, it did not speak to me, it did not blink, it did not touch me, I didn't taste anything, nor smell anything. But I just had a knowing of where all life comes from. But it wasn't a place, thing or anything I can describe, speak, draw nor explain.

All I know is I now don't fear death & when the fear comes up, I recall the whiteness & know this is where I will return. So, I can see the freedom you experience, simply by reading your posts.

Thank you
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one"
-- Albert Einstein
quark

Postby smiileyjen101 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:12 am

I can see that your life probably existed similarly to Matt Damon & the French womans. Meaning that on one hand most people don't believe. And on another, until you get to a certain level of acceptance, it can be a lonely journey.

Quark, thank you. You have no idea how much love I felt in that sentence of understanding. Thank you.
Historically one of my ancestors was burnt at the stake for her abilities to see and to heal. It's a thing that naturally 'challenges' unnatural (mis)use of power. My families stories, until we emigrated, or maybe until I got older, I thought were just normal.

Makes for an interesting life though.

Did you understand the notion of gift or curse for the Matt Damon character? It makes my tagline below, and my sense of ethics, need to be conscious an absolute journey.
ET helped me wso much with understanding or at least helping me to 'be in this world' a little easier than I used to be. I find it harder to comprehend that others don't 'see' at times.

This thread might help explain the above - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7880
smiileyjen101

Postby Sighclone » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:48 am

Thank you smileyjen -- wow! --

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce
Sighclone

Postby garuda » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:24 pm

I second that WOW. Pretty impressive story! Thanks for sharing that.
Recognize present awareness......... rest in that awareness..........don’t become distracted.
garuda

Postby heidi » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:28 pm

Wow, Jen, thanks so much for sharing.
Heidi
http://www.heidimayo.com
wonderment on the third wave
heidi

Postby Webwanderer » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:17 pm

Thanks Jen. Beautifully described. Took me to a wonderful perspective and clarity. I can see more each day that the choices we make based on the ignorance inherent in the human experience are not a matter of right and wrong, but of understanding relationships of applied energies through cause and effect. Or so it seems...

Did you get any sense of purpose while in the Light? Both a physical, in the body purpose, as well as a greater self purpose? If so, please expand.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby smiileyjen101 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:46 am

Thanks all folks, wow was pretty much my reaction to the light too :D (can't say that some others were as happy to accept it at the time). I recall when they asked me if they could do the IVP to assess my son's reasons for still not breathing or moving I was so conscious of not scaring them with my hmm certainty of knowledge but at the same time needing to let things unfold - if that can ever make sense.

ww: Took me to a wonderful perspective and clarity. I can see more each day that the choices we make based on the ignorance inherent in the human experience are not a matter of right and wrong, but of understanding relationships of applied energies through cause and effect. Or so it seems...

I like that ww ^ if we become conscious that everyone is working on those multi-layers I've mentioned elsewhere, so many differences of experiences and consciousness - and dare I say varying levels of respect for the differences.. it certainly does become clearer.

Did you get any sense of purpose while in the Light? Both a physical, in the body purpose, as well as a greater self purpose? If so, please expand.

That's a great question but the answer is probably one I hesitate to espouse too strongly. There's a sense of it still being my experience even though it seemed to be part of the experience of the 'all'. I felt so extremely strongly (so whether just me personally or the whole) this wonderful sense that there is no thing (of any regard or value) except love and compassion. but then that places value on things where there is none - so it comes down there is no thing but love and compassion.

The errors of sin (for me just 'wrong thinking') leading to choices other than love and compassion seem to have their own natural consequences, exponentially but at the same time with no more importance than tying your shoelaces the wrong way until you get it right, if that makes sense.
My friend and her murderer were in absolute harmony - absolute joy with each other and they were strangers on earth and I don't even know if he had died at that stage but they were 'together' and lovingly smiling at me as I went through the realisation that my choices of hatred and fear in the face of her murder, my out-rage and negativity was drawn only to me, by me. He had no idea how much i 'hated' him and feared because of his choices.

And that sense of 'no choice is wrong, it just brings a different experience'
That's not to say I don't still get angry or emotional because I do, only there's a different resonance to it.

I choose now as much as I can to choose love and compassion, not only in choices, but in being - to be love and compassion - while still learning many lessons of my own here.

I really believe, but again don't know whether that's just 'my' experience that the notion of being love with the opportunity to be fear if we want is the difference between here and in the light - so that's why the little soul and the sun story means so much to me. It explains it so well.
smiileyjen101

Postby quark » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:02 am

smiileyjen101 wrote:There's a sense of it still being my experience even though it seemed to be part of the experience of the 'all'.

Hmmm...this statement is very interesting. In essence, even experience is part of the 'all' . Wow. I got this with people, labels, possessions previously, but it just hit me with experiences (which is simply another form/manifestation). To say, " I " experienced foo, is to say consciousness, the source, etc. experienced foo.

Evolving out loud, please excuse me.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one"
-- Albert Einstein
quark

Postby smiileyjen101 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:17 am

The one we haven't touched on yet is the universal synchronicity impacted upon by our moment by moment choices and yet still 'viable energies' eternally. I guess the sliding doors notion.

I feel these are the moments or opportunities that we get to choose love over fear, and also saw them as the exponential opportunities that raise the vibration of all - the whole, through the choices of individuals. that old tying the shoelaces thing, it doesn't really matter, but when we get it right, it does.
I guess the other thing I came back with was that. It does, but doesn't matter when you partake of these opportunities they will represent themselves until you do. but then, if you do the 'stakes' (is not the right word but...) raise the bar into more and more consciousness and opportunities and then consciousness of the opportunities.

If I can go back to a contentious notion I had about Hitler not being nor should be held responsible for the choices that others took in his name (or over history those that made choices and allocate the blame or honour to God or anyone else). this is indelibly tied to personal responsibility for our choices in love or in fear. Consciousness, for me, includes taking personal responsibility for all acts, thoughts, - even if they are borne of wrong-thinking.

The state in the light allows us (or at least me) to see more clearly deflection of responsibility hindering growth - the child that cries "he hit me first!" or some other 'someone else' made me do it. For me this was one of the core teachings of Jesus that made so much sense in the light but has been somewhat watered down here - absolutely due to viewing it in fear instead of in love - loving our and other's mistakes.

It's kind of the thing of you can't fix a problem until you accept that there is a problem.
You likely can't choose love and in JC's words turn the other cheek or if a man steals your coat give him also your shirt - and know that you will be fine, unless you accept that we are all works in progress, but we are also all perfect just as we are.

ONe of my recent synchronicities was to meet a man that was hit by a car outside the hospital where the pure research on my son's injuries rewrote and re-informed spinal specialists. This man also has C2 injuries. the doctor that collated the research on my son was right there on the pavement and first responder to this man's spinal injuries. We met by 'accident' both working on a project to help folks with disabilities. The 'connection' of pure love and compassion between us on realising each other's stories was as amazing and love fulfilling as the team assembled in the special care nursery. He lives an all but full lfe, albeit paralysed from the neck down and ventilated. Many of the things that used to kill such patients have been re-evaluated.

I could not help but look at this man with absolute gratitude and love, and he the same with me.
The next morning the project manager came to me tentatively to tell me they had shared my story - and that he was the carer for the first C2 patient that ever went home. Again phew! exponentiality of the power of love and compassion.
smiileyjen101

Postby Webwanderer » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:15 pm

smiileyjen101 wrote:I feel these are the moments or opportunities that we get to choose love over fear, and also saw them as the exponential opportunities that raise the vibration of all - the whole, through the choices of individuals. that old tying the shoelaces thing, it doesn't really matter, but when we get it right, it does.
I guess the other thing I came back with was that. It does, but doesn't matter when you partake of these opportunities they will represent themselves until you do. but then, if you do the 'stakes' (is not the right word but...) raise the bar into more and more consciousness and opportunities and then consciousness of the opportunities.

If I can go back to a contentious notion I had about Hitler not being nor should be held responsible for the choices that others took in his name (or over history those that made choices and allocate the blame or honour to God or anyone else). this is indelibly tied to personal responsibility for our choices in love or in fear. Consciousness, for me, includes taking personal responsibility for all acts, thoughts, - even if they are borne of wrong-thinking.

The state in the light allows us (or at least me) to see more clearly deflection of responsibility hindering growth - the child that cries "he hit me first!" or some other 'someone else' made me do it. For me this was one of the core teachings of Jesus that made so much sense in the light but has been somewhat watered down here - absolutely due to viewing it in fear instead of in love - loving our and other's mistakes.

It's kind of the thing of you can't fix a problem until you accept that there is a problem.
You likely can't choose love and in JC's words turn the other cheek or if a man steals your coat give him also your shirt - and know that you will be fine, unless you accept that we are all works in progress, but we are also all perfect just as we are.

This whole post puts the essence of life as human in context. We're here to learn how to tie our shoes! ...and there is infinite Parental patience that loves us unconditionally until we do. ...and we are likely to continue tripping over the laces so long as we are not clear on how best to tie them. ...and recognizing what causes us to trip is useful in realizing what is the true way of lace tying. But while we can be instructed and taught how to tie properly, there is no real progress until we become proficient in our own direct experience.

I think I'll never look at tying my shoes the same way again. :lol:

WW
Webwanderer

Next

Return to Beyond the Physical