NDE, Clair (abilties), synchronicity

OBE's, NDE's, lucid dreams, and the like...

Re: NDE, Clair (abilties), synchronicity

Postby Sighclone » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:43 am

This is pure speculation, Jen:

There are many levels of understanding. ET got snapped from a standard egoic/mental to the Absolute in one big shift. Others, like you have had profound intermediate experiences of metaphysical form and awareness...receiving "knowings" which do not translate seamlessly into normal waking consciousness.

The conventions of society impose themselves in many ways. In this forum, we get to challenge all of them and our awareness is free to wander and try to recapture transcendental experiences in words. You have done that many times.

For me, each day seems ever so slightly more removed from samsara/maya. And, paradoxically, I feel more comfortable here. When I was ten, I went to a roller rink and tried so hard to skate with the big kids...the teenagers. I couldn't do it very well, but when certain songs played, it was easier...and there were moments of "peak experience" where my feet just flowed along...and everything was smooth and fine. Then I would fall...oh well. I do think there is a rhythm in living that we can all find -- a slightly different one for each, perhaps. And when we are in that music, we are actually part of it...like instruments for the music of the spheres...and the big question of "free will vs. determinism" carries no weight...it's just another thought stream to be set aside for awhile.

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce
Sighclone

Postby snowheight » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:30 pm

smiileyjen101 wrote:At which point I will step back and await interest or lines of questions that this evokes, if any.

As a stranger on a strange thread still lurking in the cloak of my core beliefs I'll stick to the low hanging fruit on this by way of an elaboration on the concept. This post is already too long so I'll follow-up with a personal account later.

The classic example of the conditioning/quantum mind dichotomy in the literature is that of the athlete, the entertainer or the scientist, although now that I think of it the more prosaic roles of public speaker and salesman or even teacher can apply.

When Tiger Woods is able to hit that flawless 200 whatever yard drive it is in part because of the number of times he's done it and the training that he had when he was young and the dedication he put into that training. Natalie Portman's performance in Swan and the dancer whose body her face was painted onto, as well as the character portrayed all have spent countless hours perfecting their craft, but it took a creative spark for this woman I've seen express such powerful sensuality in other roles to have nailed that sheltered, thwarted and sexually-repressed virgin on the screen.

Humans condition their bodies and their minds into finely-tuned instruments, that in the hands of what is commonly referred to as "genius" are pushed to new limits that amaze and inspire us all. While there is some dumb luck that separates Shaun White from other riders (and a private half-pipe don't hurt either), or Lindsey Vaughn from other down-hillers, if you got them to describe what they feel at the lip of the pipe or at the apex of the curve at 90 miles an hour they would almost certainly start talking about being deeply in the moment. Authors that I've read on this idea always like to quote Einstein as having said something to the effect that while 99% of physics is grinding through the equations with the sequential application of various right-brain skills, the important part, the 1% of creative bulb-lighting, would occur while his mind was not focused on the problems at hand.

Dr. Amit Goswami in "The Self Aware Universe" actually goes so far as to refer to a conditioned, knee-jerk response as "dead mind". Paradoxically, it is the faithfully automatic elements in the arsenal of the expert that allows them to "Channel Source" in what they do.
Stop talking. Hear every sound as background. Look straight ahead and focus. Take one deep breath. This is you. This is Now.
snowheight

Postby smiileyjen101 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:17 am

I don't want to miss the opportunity to acknowledge the sharing above.

For me, each day seems ever so slightly more removed from samsara/maya. And, paradoxically, I feel more comfortable here.

Here is as beautiful as anywhere. What you bring to it in your resonance only adds to that beauty.

I do think there is a rhythm in living that we can all find -- a slightly different one for each, perhaps. And when we are in that music, we are actually part of it...like instruments for the music of the spheres

:) You're singing my song!

Einstein as having said something to the effect that while 99% of physics is grinding through the equations with the sequential application of various right-brain skills, the important part, the 1% of creative bulb-lighting

I'll share in a moment what powers the light bulb (hugs)

Can you imagine Tiger Woods playing that virgin just as perfectly? I can. :lol:
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Postby smiileyjen101 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:18 am

Schrodinger's equation reveals that the way the Universe works, there are indeed multiple possible futures which don't actually materialize until the quantum observer, whatever that might be, has collapsed a set of probable outcomes.

Your point about conditioning is an interesting one and does suggest a whole separate line of reasoning, but it is one that I think has been obsoleted by the guys that run all of those expensive particle accelerators.

I have a million places to start and no idea which one I should select forgive me that it is so long. I hope it goes some way to sharing my ‘understanding’. Examples of mentions I’m happy to share.

The spark of inspiration from the quote above is all about energy and how here we’ve learned to harness and confine and run it along conduits and decrease its power to a manageable form for industrial and domestic electricity use. Just as we have for our biological use in form.

Some understand AC (alternating current) and DC (direct current) and how electricity/energy comes to be processed to be ‘confined’ along pathways and converted and ‘streamed’ at a lower level than its source. Others just turn a light switch on and barely notice it. For others energy for external to the body uses may still be kindling and fire, and sunlight or water energy.

In our bodies and in everything that lives, energy is a continual movement and sustenance chain of linkage, between everything and everyone. There is no stopping it. There is no stepping outside of it.

In the light this is how all things can be known, even while being full awareness without judgement experiencing the resonance of the movement of collapsing probable outcomes – which have already been collapsed every which way and more, multiplied by an infinite number of movements, and it is infinitely still in motion.

This awareness is because the vibration is (calibrated) infinitely higher than it is here and it is not confined, (by a body) it is infinite capacity, because it is infinite capacity.

If you think of the ‘power’ source of lightning, muted down to the electricity that lights a light bulb, you’ll see (slightly) the difference in ‘wattage’ in use here.

Important understandings in the light were clarity of all time being NOW in motion, exponentially within the connectedness of everything and everything is energy in movement. Every thing has a vibration.

In the bit on space in the section in PON ET says the solidity of matter is an illusion… he goes on to say the ‘space’ even inside every atom there is mostly empty space.
“What is left is more like a vibrational frequency than particles of solid matter, more like a musical note.”

And the highest vibration is love (think the ‘note’ sung by an angel in your highest imaginings, or if not a child soprano) – opening the circuits (oneness), the lowest is fear (think the deepest throes of a bass note off the scale of a double bass) shutting down the circuits (love slowed down so much as to appear as separateness/darkness/isolated from the source).

Even in music, you ‘create’ sound from movement / energy - the highest sound from the thinnest of strings, and the deepest, dullest sounds from the thickest of strings.
Everything in the ‘heavens’ is replicated in some form here on Earth for all to see and to know, if they understand the oneness.

It’s no coincidence that ‘isolating’ power means shutting it down, completely disconnecting it from its source by breaking the conduits for it to run through. The only ‘illusion’ is this, that we are ever truly isolated from our source – we are (oneness is) the source. We are never disconnected from it, we merely fail to see the connections, or hear the vibrations. We are often too ‘thick’ and ‘dense’ to do so.

We ‘shut down’ from being love, the highest vibration.

ET speaks briefly, so briefly, of this in the section on ‘Portals into the unmanifested’ in PON. He says in part that silence, space, cessation of thinking and surrender as portals. On love being one of those portals, when asked in that section he says
‘No, it isn’t. As soon as one of the portals is open, love is present in you as the ‘feeling-realization’ of oneness. Love isn’t a portal: it’s what comes through the portal into this world. As long as you are trapped in your form identity there can be no love. Your task is not to search for love, but to find a portal through which love can enter.’

I would add, every time you acknowledge whatever you call the oneness – whatever name you have for that eternal energy that is love – in you or in others (any ‘other’ who is also a part of you and the oneness) you open up another portal. You allow the highest vibration of energy to ‘light’ up on this dimension.

That is why we feel the peace and the beauty in nature, but we can feel the peace and beauty anywhere, anytime, simply by connecting.

ET further touches on it in his explanation of Surrender being a portal –
“Surrender – the letting go of mental-emotional resistance to ‘what is’ – also becomes a portal into the Unmanifested. The reason for this is simple: inner resistance cuts you off from other people, from yourself, from the world around you. It strengthens the feelings of separateness on which the ego depends for its survival. …..’

‘In the state of surrender, your form identity softens and becomes somewhat ‘transparent’ as it were, so the Unmanifested can shine through you…’

‘Get in touch with the energy field of the inner body…. ‘

The important part of shoving my BEING back into the slowed down, scrunchy illusionarily hard physical body, is that I still ‘feel’ the vibrational rate of things, only now I don’t try to explain them away.

I still hear the musical note of every thing, only now I don’t try to ignore it, instead I rejoice and dance with it.

I still know our connection, every connection, and once known you cannot ever think that one thing does not matter to another – it doesn’t in a bring the whole thing crashing down sense, but it does in a raise the vibration of the all sense, permeate the darker, deeper reaches of slower vibration, it does. As simply as tying your shoelaces, it doesn’t/does.

And, when I read ET talking about the how of accessing the portals to help guide them to raise the vibration too, well, I’ve written YUM!!! Right there in my book lol

With this explanation the ‘empathy’ that connects (open portals) to everything across time and distance and planes, there is no mystery to the clair abilities, sychronicities, manifestation of choices made or not made or a mystery about whatever you call the ‘all’ that cannot be ‘discovered’ and it is all available to all of us without the need for expensive equipment.

I still notice the different resonances / vibrations of resistance and willingness, whatever that means to others who may or may not see it from the same perspective.
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
smiileyjen101

Postby snowheight » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:10 pm

smiileyjen101 wrote:and it is all available to all of us without the need for expensive equipment.

... such as particle accelerators!

Wildly exhilarating stuff 'jen ... definitely pays off to suspend ones set of dis-beliefs, even if just for a post or two on the Ecky-board.
Stop talking. Hear every sound as background. Look straight ahead and focus. Take one deep breath. This is you. This is Now.
snowheight

Postby Webwanderer » Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:51 pm

Beautiful post Jen. Clear and lucid. Opened up a portal for me and the day is now a bit brighter. :D

WW
Webwanderer

Postby Amritam » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:30 pm

Beautiful and clear! Thank you!
To have a mind that is open to everything and attached to nothing.~ Tilopa
Amritam

Postby Sighclone » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:04 pm

Lovely, Jen -- thanks again and again :D

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce
Sighclone

Postby smiileyjen101 » Fri May 06, 2011 2:02 am

As I do I went outside to BE after posting on the Are you enlightened thread. (and snowy... sorry for my ppffffttting in there to your comment - I was resisting - I - okay here's the plaintif child - I don't want to be seen as different, I just am, we are all different, and that's okay too.)

In the peace of it 'it' flooded in.

The nde did change me forever.

Pre nde I was fearful and separated from those I saw as being different. I did judge good or bad, tragic or lucky.

Post nde there just 'is'.

The 'isness' of being.

And there is no thing but love and compassion, in our pure state there is no thing but love and compassion, and through that there can be no separation, no good and no bad, just is. And that's all okay too.

It's resistance to that that causes suffering, ET tell us this, sages from the ages tell us this, and yet - this was what ET had to teach me, why fear and separateness is chosen. It was this, post nde, that I truly could not comprehend any more. Where someone would be showing fear I could only see/be the love and compassion and while I could empathise with the fear I could never understand why they were choosing that instead of the love and compassion. This is what I learned from ET, about the ego and pain bodies and collective pain bodies, and it only served to make me even more compassionate.

I need to tell you the outrageousness of the 'okayness', that even while overwhelmed with grief or seeming tragedy, the joyous laughter was genuine and love not diminshed by what many would deem unseemly.

As an example, my best platonic guy friend, a true friend in every sense of the word approached me on the steps of the chapel. He had seen the photos of my son dying in my arms beneath a statue of Mary mother where I had taken to go when they kicked me out of the nursery. We'd discussed how her arms were outstretched in 'acceptance', it was a beautiful statue and I thought of the impact her son's life and death might have had upon her and I used to pray for the grace that I would need.

My friend and I are more spiritual friends than physical ones. It was he who called me and said I've just read a book you HAVE to read - ANE.

At the moment of my son's passing, on a cloudy day, one of the photos shows a sunbeam beaming beautiful light onto my left shoulder to hip area with him cradled in my arms - the same area of my body that the tunnel emerged from that we both flew up into. It became (when my friend saw that photo) a touch of hands, an unspoken, a without words, sign. Prior to disconnecting him from the portable ventilator and his first sight of the blue sky, green trees, three birds flew over his head and he gasped in wonder. Then at a school next door to the hospital three cheers erupted (I guess from a sports day, but the timing was impeccable and I don't believe in coincidences as you know) - we were, at last, setting him free to fly.

Anyway, steps of the chapel on funeral day, me having been harried with electrical gadgets not working for me in my heightened energy, feeling like absolute washed out crap and up sails my friend, he took both my hands and somewhat emotionally said 'jen, the sunbeam's back, it's sitting on your head'. Realising I would panic and melt being so reminded he then leaned in to hug me and whispered - 'do you have any idea how 'hot' you look in black?'

The absurdity of it melted us both into peals of laughter, for so many reasons I don't even know if I can convey them a) I had been crying for days and with the electrical stuff ups didn't even have time to mask any of it with makeup.
b) I am not one of the 'beautiful' people who can get away with red swollen eyes, which was a long standing joke of ours after I'd mentioned a woman in a movie who had been crying and still looked gorgeous and that I couldn't do that, he'd quipped, 'Yeah but look what she had to work with in the first place' (slap, giggle). so any time mentions of looks came up we would quip 'but look what they had to work with in the first place'.
c) this is just 'not' in our friendship, that he would notice what I looked like in anything, much less use the term 'hot'.

All anyone around us would have seen was me and him gripping each other in peals of laughter - this while I'm 'greeting' the guests at my infant son's funeral. Those that knew me from the nursery or long standing would have had no problem with it, those that didn't (and was obvious in the looks from a group of nuns) would have been appalled.

The love and compassion that my friend has for me 'felt' me melting under the spiritual weight of my son returning to that light and me still being here, with or without a sunbeam on my head. By accepting the absurdity of life we could switch from moment to moment without hanging on to any of it. Absolutely living 'this' moment, open to whatever it holds and honouring and cherishing it NOW, then letting it go.

This too is the wisdom of the sages.

Living it though, may look complicated to some, confusing to others and maybe even 'mystical' (sigh). My life though, I live it in the hope that I can demystify it, just by being (it) and sharing it as honestly as I live it.

There is no mystery, or mystic in me, albeit, I have to accept the nde changed me forever.
smiileyjen101

Postby Webwanderer » Fri May 06, 2011 4:40 pm

Jen, once again my thanks for your intimate and passionate sharing of your experience. It's always an enlightening pleasure to read your offerings.

If I may, I would like to hazard a question. Understand, it's based in a raising, while not entirely devoid of love, one certainly lacking in it. My inquiry is a genuine attempt to understand a context that you are uniquely positioned to address.

You have, as many mothers do, talked about your deep love for your son. But as I'm sure you know from your NDE, your son is not just your human offspring, but a 'sole consciousness' like any other - one that likely has a good deal of life experience beyond those brief moments as your child. How do you view the greater relationship with him in light of your NDE and the life context that you gained as a result? Your insights could be quite helpful.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby smiileyjen101 » Sat May 07, 2011 3:12 am

You have, as many mothers do, talked about your deep love for your son. But as I'm sure you know from your NDE, your son is not just your human offspring, but a 'sole consciousness' like any other - one that likely has a good deal of life experience beyond those brief moments as your child. How do you view the greater relationship with him in light of your NDE and the life context that you gained as a result? Your insights could be quite helpful.

Webby... phew... Since reading this earlier this morning I've wandered around clanging dishes, folding clothes, cleaning with an energy fit to burst out of my skin, calming to say good morning to the gorgeous birds that come to feed on my trees with a niggling angst that says - does webby know what it is he is asking? (forgive me, not as an assumption on your intelligence or willingness, but in that it's an area that creates such angst and misunderstanding in others and would take many 'stories' to illustrate :wink: .)

If my joyous in the moment laughter in grief causes folks angst, my parenting and approach to it, and to all human relationships and opportunities to relate, probably does exponentially more so. This is the balancing act of knowing both exponential oneness and the limitations of physicality (and hence my tagline to remind me).

I need to add here first - as the (biting my lip in audacity here... ) (not) hottie in the black dress on the steps of the chapel I was still intimately aware that I was also my friend, also the nuns, also the statue, also mother mary, also her son, also my son, also the sun beam, also the birds, also, also, also.

So the absurdity of my friend's remark was like firecrackers across heaven and earth in it's clutching at 'grounding me' albeit so clumsily given our history, into the physicality of the body - one that I was desperately trying to fit back in - to both the body and the society and 'life'. That I'd hung a black dress on the frame in 'respect' of 'mourning' when at the same time I know the rejoicing that comes from a return to the light, that my tears were real and at the same time I was more than a little miffed (although accepting) that I was still here, and at the same time my friend 'knew' all of this.

It's not just my son, it's every human being that I have this awareness of and awe of. But yes, children bring something so very, very precious for us if we can get out of our own way. Their innocence is to be learned from, their discoveries push us beyond the limits of our knowledge, our love for them is without measure.

The same things that 'stuff up' our lives, stuff up our children's if we pass that on to them.

The same gifts that interacting with any thing or anyone are available to all of us through all of our relationships. There is a very big difference in being awake in relating.

Specifically, my son was a pure sage soul brought to invite love and compassion to pour out from all who interacted with him, me included. While I can't speak for him, it felt to me that he was as knowingly willing as I was in the unfolding of it, he suffered the same angsts of uncomfortableness in the restriction while being and receiving only love and compassion.

There was a sense of the perfection of his injuries in enabling this, and only this. The spiralling impacts of his willingness like all things was not about him, they emerged through him, not of him, they emerged with the combination of souls present past and dare I say future being willing to work with what is - both for the greater good, but with no attachment to it.

Had he or I and I guess everyone involved, not been willing, another opportunity would have presented somewhere in order for this information both the love/compassion power and the more specific physical manifestions of medical (both spinal and nde) knowledge to emerge and come into being.

I guess the above is part of the sliding doors notions, and the difference in vibration and portals of lightness coming into this world by our willingness vs resistance. Even within a situation some may not be willing and so some areas of resistance are still closed off from us.

There was a great opportunity for acceptance of my nde experience at that time that was a sliding door closed off by a number given the opportunity. Maybe all these years later they will accept it, not really any of my business, a sliding door opened later and met no resistance.

My children are amazing human beings because of the lightness of that awareness. They were a gift beyond measure because of that awareness. I am in awe of all of them, all very different, all with very different needs from me.

What they all receive/d without resistance was my willingness, my love, my compassion and my knowing that our children are not of us, they come through us into this physical manifestation to en-joy the journey, and that that journey is also not of us, but comes through us.

My son the wise old sage, innocent but not without cheekiness that cracked everyone up with his antics in the nursery as he allowed 'oneness' to unfold in it's very amazing glory.

The eldest girl who despite all physical odds was born healthy and amazingly intuitive and intellectual, by age two voiced the idea she was here to 'save the world' and at 16 realised she had to do more than write lists and tell others how that should happen (and did/does). She came with a keen memory of two past lives that without judgement I could only accept as her truth. She would attribute her knowledge of things as I do some of my experiences for mine (as in it's not about 'this' per se, but 'this' is why/how I know 'that', but if you can't get passed (accept) the 'this' then you won't understand the 'that' or how I know it)

She expressed an amazing capacity for language with different languages and with animals. She had an adult vocabularly by age 2 - although I had to teach her the more practical application of some of the words in action - 'tact' being one of them :wink:
After 6 weeks at school she had 'figured it out' - if you did all your work quietly, did all your homework, weren't disruptive or naughty you would never get 'Student of the week'. You would get 'Student of the week' recognition if you didn't do your homework, were disruptive in class or were naughty and then you behaved for a week - then you would be appreciated. She relayed this not in angst, just in noticing, this is how formal education works, this is how our wider society works. This at five years old. (She still chose to behave, do her work, do her homework - she didn't understand why you would resist what you would later need to 'do' anyway).

At the end of her first year of school she was in angst that her cousin had mentioned that grade one was easy and grade two was hard. When I tried to explain that that was what the teacher was there for, to teach her what she didn't know, she vehemently disagreed. Back and forth we went till finally I said 'okay, what do you think the teacher is there for?'
Her answer stunned me - 'She is there so you can tell her what you remember that you know, and to remind you of what you've forgotten. But if this grade two stuff is harder, what if I don't remember it?'

She honestly felt the teacher had not 'taught' her anything for the entire year. So when I read Tolle saying we just have to remember what we already know, I could only laugh -yup, I got that in C's grade one lesson.

My younger daughter was my sunshine and my sanity. The eldest would tie me up in knots with her knowledge, the youngest just cracked us up laughing with hers, or turn 'thinking' on its head in ways that truly took my breath away with her wisdom. While the oldest was planning to 'save the world' the youngest was out there doing it, one heart at a time.

If you start with the standing under that I have of the preciousness of all life, of the oneness and yet the unique and beautiful expressions of it, there is no greater gift than the sharing with a child that holds you as their safe haven from the world that judges them.

I didn't have that so much with my son, except that he recognised me from the womb and from the light. The doctors noted how his eyes would light up as soon as he heard my voice when I came into the nursery, even though he couldn't see me.

Sure people have judged his 'value' to the world without knowing the absolute preciousness and purpose of his life, but not while he was in it. His experience was absolutely limited and that limitation tested and researched - even in feeling no pain except from the neck up, which wasn't injured - it was absolutely limited to BEING but more RECEIVING unadulterated love and compassion and accepting the limitations that with grace (which he too occasionally forgot and would get frustrated).

The interesting thing is more the relationship between my son and his youngest sister born 5 years later. She was him to a tee during my pregnancy and in looks (except for the obvious gender difference) at birth. Their birth photos are identical and it shocked all who knew him at the hospital. She was chronically ill for the first 10 mths and at 28 days was rushed to hospital, which of course panicked me no end. As I stood at the end of her cot a song from my son's funeral came over the radio and I panicked even more. Slowly a bulbous birth mark started growing right on the bridge of her nose. Within an hour it was a full blown bulbous heart shaped strawberry red mark.

It stayed there until she was about 16 months old, by which time her personality was absolutely entrenched and then it disappeared more slowly than it arrived. By two there was no sign of it.

That the heart was right in the middle of her nose, well I guess it brought 'love' to the fore.

While the older one almost never mentioned him, the younger one would put his birth and passing days on family calendars, in her own diaries and get 'mad' if we went too long without mentioning him. When asked about her siblings at school, she, unlike the older one who would just say she had a younger sister, would say she had an older brother who had died, and an older sister who was still living. She would 'notice' when I was thinking/feeling about him and silently come and hug me. I'd be tempted to say for so many (not) coincidences that she was his soul returned to me, but I don't really understand that because when she went back into the light I got messages of and from both of their personalities.

My nephew who was only 6 weeks older than my son also had him for an 'invisible friend' for the first three or so years of his life. The things he would tell us were things he could not have known, his innocence in sharing them, a delight. My son's name was one of the first words he uttered, and at that time, we barely uttered it. In context he used to look around and giggle, very clearly after giggling one day he uttered 'Oh, name'. When he could speak he was amazed that his mum couldn't see him and the lady that was looking after him and a whole heap of other children (interestingly he didn't know my son's paternal grandmother had been a foster mother of many children with life shortening illnesses and he also named her correctly) - he even pointed them out at the shopping centre once (to my sister's horror as 'no one' was where he was pointing lol!).

I'm not sure if this scatter-gun approach has anywhere near answered your questions WW.
If you have any more specific ones, feel free to ask.

I once had a woman say to me 'You're weird, you treat your children just like people'. They are, incredibly precious people, as all people are. The only things I could notice from her statement, is somehow that's 'weird', but I did notice she disrespects the rights of her own child and misses out on so much of the joy in having a relationship where only one person is heard.
smiileyjen101

Postby smiileyjen101 » Sat May 07, 2011 3:43 am

As an afterthought - the messages I've been a willing instrument to allow to come through me from others, but even more so children in the light, are often as loving and irreverent as my friend and I on the steps of the chapel.

In part, people take life far too seriously, and in doing so miss many of the signs.

So you see webby, the web that you weave with your question could have many, many answers :D
smiileyjen101

Postby snowheight » Sat May 07, 2011 1:29 pm

smiileyjen101 wrote:(and snowy... sorry for my ppffffttting in there to your comment - I was resisting - I - okay here's the plaintif child - I don't want to be seen as different, I just am, we are all different, and that's okay too.)

Are you kidding me? Apologizing? ... ppfffftt!! ... know that the context of that was about acknowledging those from whom I've learned and I learn from every one of your posts 'jen.

(*hugs*)

Bill
snowheight

Postby smiileyjen101 » Sun May 08, 2011 2:12 am

:) thanks snowy
I learn from every one of your posts 'jen

:) not least, how to use those two magic words ... Yum... and ... pppfffftt!! :lol:
smiileyjen101

Postby smiileyjen101 » Thu May 19, 2011 5:58 am

I've been looking at a couple of videos on NDE research and was surprised to find they had a symposium that included mention of it at the UN (YUM!! :D )
I particularly love Dr Bruce Greyson's presentation, father of nde research and quantifier/qualifier in my own experience having participated in both his research and on his recommendation, the research of those who have come after him seeking to pursue further knowledge from the experiencers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kUyFeSizr0

Then I found this one that correlates differences between operational consciousness in nders and how difficult it is to explain the differences - this one is called Are NDE's delusions (and therefore nders delusional). I have to say I love his cat/dog analogy and I think it speaks the notion above about how 'we' do 'this' to words that we now know has a different meaning to how it might be interpreted. Having said that, I wonder 'who' we do this for :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHqudJ6W ... re=related

The other thing I noticed is in the second one, the audience must have contained nders - the giggles interspersed in response to some of his statements is a response of gentle joy of knowing, probably having heard these things before, and yet knowing how off the mark they are. I was thrilled to see his research correlates with the abundance of joy, the openness in sharing, the power of unconditional love and the willingness to stay connected to the light that I too experience.

I still need to keep the door open to the wider empathy reach that encompass all of this topic title. I also find it interesting that he's studied the differences of hearing 'voices', yet not being within the criteria for the likes of schizophrenia.
smiileyjen101

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond the Physical