NDE, Clair (abilties), synchronicity

OBE's, NDE's, lucid dreams, and the like...

Re: NDE, Clair (abilties), synchronicity

Postby smiileyjen101 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:33 am

I forgot to mention I 'noticed' this... and loved it!

by smiileyjen101 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:13 am
Care to share zencowgirl? The NDE, (clair)abilities, sychnchronicities thread is wide enough for it and I'd love to hear about it.

I'm already 'figuring' you'll do 'this' to words

zencowgirl said: um - wow. I just spent the last hour reading the six pages of this thread. I read it fast, and I could read it all again...

...smiileyjen, I have had so many times when laughter or hoorays or lights or this or that which seemed to be "in" the adjacent experience seemed also to me to be for "me" in the experience I seemed to be having even though at those moments one knows that there is only "one" and there is no "personal" "experience."

(Oh, are there enough quotes to use 'round all the words that cannot really mean what they mean to mean?)

:lol:
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Postby smiileyjen101 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:18 am

I"ve mentioned elsewhere and in here about awareness of everything being energy and resonances etc etc and my sometimes need to 'step away' from electrical things if I get too 'excited' - I mean if my 'energy' gets bigger than little ole me. I also mentioned other nde'ers also noticed 'strange' things going on with electrical things and watches and lightbulbs and stuff.

Anyway, grand-daddy of nde research Dr Bruce Greyson is doing research on it yum yum... I had to 'share' :oops: how I 'played' a 'little' with an EEG machine, opening up the portals mentioned a few pages back when the technician said 'just a minute longer and we'll be done', just to see if it would 'show up' and how I then lost my nerve when the neurologist started saying Everything's normal (ha ha ha) in the EEG, but there's really weird patterns at the end of the test, I think you should have a MRI just in case.

I 'behaved' in the MRI :wink:

I'm 'very' excited about this research and have to keep stepping away from computer :roll:

Edit: ...like that... it 'froze' !
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
smiileyjen101

Postby ZenCowgirl » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:47 pm

ha - that reminds me of the second time I fell in love - and the air around us snapped and crackled with electrical impulses. It did. Then this man who looked like God emerged from his front door (we were sitting on his steps) and went out for a walk. We walked, too - but I couldn't tell for sure if we were walking or the earth was turning. Maybe a bit of both.

becoming unhinged is - fun.
ZenCowgirl

Postby smiileyjen101 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:00 am

Then this man who looked like God emerged from his front door (we were sitting on his steps) and went out for a walk.

Zengirl, this ^ is a beautiful 'noticing'. It made me wonder (not for the first time) if God plays with form sometimes. Your 'crackling' touched me deeply. Yes, love is 'that' powerful and yes it can be 'fun' - when it's not blowing (exploding) light bulbs completely out of their sockets :roll: .

thank you, bows.
smiileyjen101

Postby unbornawakened » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:26 am

Fascinating :!:
Could you do 'vibrational readings' of someone you don't know :?:
Perhaps someone sitting behind a computer :wink:
smiileyjen101 wrote:lol it's my quaint and not wanting to scare anyone way of saying I have an empathy level reach that hmm has picked things up from 12,000 miles away on Earth, from 8 days into the future..
unbornawakened

Postby smiileyjen101 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:55 am

You mean like 'sensing' epilepsy building in the girlfriend of the poster concerned about her like in the example linked on that page? If so, I guess I can :wink:
This thread might help explain the above - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7880

I am conscious of respect for boundaries though and try not to misuse it.

Do you think everyone has this and maybe some just don't realise it/explain it away/misunderstand their feelings?
smiileyjen101

Postby unbornawakened » Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:58 am

For example, could you pick a member of this forum at random and know things about that person that you would not know from their posts ? Or does your paranormal ability only work on people close to you with whom you have a strong emotional affinity ?

Since we are all connected deep down, whether we realize it or not, the ability to sense 'others' without the normal senses must exist at some level. Perhaps it works much better when we have a strong emotional bond and past history with someone. What factors allow us to sense that deeper connection more precisely and become conscious of it ? I don't know ... perhaps your 'spiritual advancement' is a factor ... it may be that something in our body chemistry is blocking that connection, and some people's body chemistry being different has something to do with it ... psychedelic drugs are an example in which change of body / brain chemistry opens perceptual doors to other realities (unless it is all imagined, but I doubt it) and altered perceptions ... I have seen reports that new evolutionary leaps first show up in females of a species (there was an article about some primates' enhanced color perception, with females accounting for the overwhelming majority) ... there was even an article in Sci-Am about some human females having enhanced color vision (basic color receptors in eyes jumping from three to four) but no reports of males ... perhaps ESP is a new evolutionary trait that weakens the blockage of the deeper connection ... all in all, this is all speculation and I must admit that I don't really know

does anyone have insights on this matter ?
unbornawakened

Postby smiileyjen101 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:24 am

What factors allow us to sense that deeper connection more precisely and become conscious of it ?

If you read the stuff a couple of pages back on 'portals' - energy etc my understanding is that when we are conscious of the portals opening, when we take the opportunity to 'open' ourselves, be aware of the portals into the unmanifested, then the connections become stronger.

To my way of thinking it's merely empathy - removing the barriers between us. For me it can be removing the barriers between anything.
I also think it's not 'new' it's our ancient way of being that has been discouraged through fear (from persecution) and removing ourselves too far from our natural senses and connection to the natural world and all living things. Until power became something attained through deception, making 'enemy, obstacle, means of an end' of others, there was no reason to hide anything from anyone. Once folks created and worshipped 'man-made' power and punishment 'laws' at the expense of the understanding of the natural powers and laws it seems to have diminished in human kind.

But, this is my question - has it - in reality, diminshed? - or is it just more often denied, 'explained away' in a way that allows folks to 'ignore' both their awareness of others and our oneness and the responsibilities that come with that?

Now in human form there are things such as privacy, boundaries that people appreciate - and so they should. If you've watched the movie the Hereafter discussed at the beginning of this thread you will know it's not a parlour trick, or anything that should be misused. It comes with a great deal of responsibility, but mostly in knowing what is not within your ability to respond to or about - what is none of your business. That each of us is travelling our own journey that will unfold as it will depends on each of us opening our eyes, hearts, minds; to know ourselves and be love with others.

I am happy for folks to 'unfold' to me as they see fit, on their own terms. What I sense I don't know, or can't imagine that others don't sense the same way. Maybe I'm just more open with it - you know like the child saying 'But the emperor's got no clothes on, when for all reason that was not some super human power of perception, merely honesty.

As to your first question - the example linked was what I 'felt' for that poster's girlfriend - through his connection and love with her. He knew something was not right with her emitting energies, but he 'explained it away' with his focus being on rising awareness. I guess others would have to ask themselves if they do this too - explain it away, or if they sense the same things. Through many long years and experiential 'translating' energies I've come to know what quite a lot of the frequencies 'may' represent.

I think we all have this ability.
smiileyjen101

Postby magicbutterfly » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:16 am

Hi Jen,
You might find this article interesting: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kundalini_syndrome, it talks about NDE.
"As soon as you honor the present moment, all unhappiness and struggle dissolve, and life begins to flow with joy and ease." Ekhart Tolle, The Power of Now
magicbutterfly

Postby smiileyjen101 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:25 am

Thanks butterfly I read it from your link elsewhere. Apart from making me want to read the paper they were mentioning Dr Greyson about, it didn't really make sense to me in that context but it's a subscribe only paper.

NDE is not a tangible physical experience :lol: the only symptom mentioned that I physically felt was definitely uncomfortable, squashed, squished and slowed down and cramped (physically bent over with the weight of it) in my 'body' on return and for a few days or so after - "experiencing oneself as larger than the physical body" - but that was only relative to re-entering the body, not during the NDE. During the NDE I had no sense of 'size' or weight at all :lol:

I have noted once that the closest I've come to it (nde-feeling, not kundalini stuff) in physical Earth experience is scuba diving on a sunny, warm day in near perfect visibility conditions, weightless under the water - but that this is like a 1 and the nde a million times 'more' this. (million being my 'infinity and beyond').

I seem to have no particular notion about the kundalini stuff at all - could it maybe be something like accupressure or reflexology (only thinking about folks sitting in strange positions meditating for long periods).

What do you make of it?
smiileyjen101

Previous

Return to Beyond the Physical