Another Enlightening Near Death Experience

OBE's, NDE's, lucid dreams, and the like...

Another Enlightening Near Death Experience

Postby Webwanderer » Sat May 28, 2011 5:10 pm

Here's another 'profound' NDE. It's a fairly long description with an excellent Q&A in the latter half. I highly recommend the full read. It really brings into context illusion, with awakening, with purpose.

Enjoy

http://www.nderf.org/anita_m%27s_nde.htm#NDERF_INTERVIEW_

WW

EDIT: I decided to split this into a new topic. It deserves its own thread.
Webwanderer

Re: Another Enlightening Near Death Experience

Postby smiileyjen101 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:50 am

Am enjoying, thanks webby. Isn't there a funny energy-flow... gaaaccckkk words.

I feel her joy and excitement and totally get it. If this was you that emailed her, please tell her it never leaves you.

Question 4: This is one of the points that is so hard to express with our limited 3 dimensional language. Time seems to have a completely different meaning on that side. What I felt was that all possibilities exist simultaneously - it just depends which one you choose. Sort of like being in an elevator, where all the floors of a building exist, but you can choose which floor to get off on. So if all the future possibilities exist for me to choose from, then I assume all the past scenarios exist too. So depending which future possibility I choose, that will also determine which past automatically comes with it (I chose life, so it affected the past, choosing the appropriate test result for the organ function). I hope I am making sense. It's very clear in my thoughts, but it is hard to write. When I was being presented the choice, I actually saw a vision of my lab report which said, on the heading: Diagnosis: Organ Failure. Then on the body of the report: Death due to organ failure caused by Hodgkin's lymphoma. When I actually saw the report after coming back, the sheet of paper looked almost identical, and the heading matched word for word: Diagnosis: Organ Failure, however, the body read: There is no evidence of organ failure. I actually got goosebumps looking at that report, knowing what it could have read.

or how to tie your shoelaces :wink:
I was actually watching a program about parallel universes last night and even the quantum physicists were excited and words didn't make sense of it.

Question 5: I now know that a lot more exists than we are consciously aware of or capable of understanding. Each day, I am understanding more and more since the NDE. I am finding out that there are things I now feel I "know" or "understand", which I never did before. The best example I can think of is: imagine there is a huge warehouse, which is dark, and you live in this warehouse with one flashlight. Everything you know about this warehouse is seen through the light of this one small flashlight. Whenever you want to look for something, you may or may not find it, but it does not mean the thing does not exist. It is there, but you just haven't flashed your light on it. You can only see what your light is focused on. Then one day, someone flicks on a lightswitch, and for the first time, you can see the whole warehouse. The vastness of it is almost overwhelming, you can't see all the way to the end, and you know there is more than what you can see. But you do see how all the products are lined up on all the shelves, and you notice just how many different things there are in the warehouse which you never noticed, never even conceived having existed, yet they do, simultaneously with the things you know existed (those are the things your flashlight had been able to find). Then, even when the light switch goes back off, nothing can take away the understanding and clarity of your experience. Even though you are back to one flashlight, you now know how to look for things. You know what is possible, and you even know what to look for. You start viewing things differently, and it is from this new springboard that your experiences start to happen. And so I find that in my daily life, I am referring referring to different aspects of my experience at different times, and I am understanding things in a different way, and knowing things I did not know I knew.

Wow!!! that's a really great way of looking at it! Laughing that she's already started doing "this" to words!! And ... I'm noticing, trying to explain the various levels of things in word pictures and stories and synchronicities across seeming disparate levels of awareness, because they ARE/AREN'T important in the whole of it.

Hmmm implication for LOA? lol!

I saw all people as "energy", and depending where our energy level was, that was the world we created for ourselves. The understanding I gained from this was that if cancer was not in our "energy", then it was not in our reality. If feeling good about ourselves was in our energy, then our reality would be positive. If cancer was in our energy, then even if we eradicated it with modern medicine, it would soon come back. But if we cleared it from our energy, the physical body would soon follow. None of us are as "real" or physical as we think we are. From what I saw, it looked like we are energy first, and physical is only a result of expressing our energy. And we can change our physical reality if we change our energy. (Some people have mentioned I use the term "Vibration"). For me, personally, I was made to feel that in order to keep my energy/vibration level up, I only had to live in the moment, enjoy every moment of life, and use each moment to elevate the next moment (which then elevates my future). It is in that moment of elevating your energy level that you can change your future (like my test results). It sounds very simplistic, but it felt very deep when I was experiencing the understanding of it.

YUM!!! It's THAT simple! wonder if she's read PON and ANE yet.. if she hasn't yet she's sure to read it upside down like I did!! Because you kind of go .. why do people do this?? act so crazy in ego and separation and fear and think that it's me that's nuts!! Those books actually explain it very well.

What has been the most difficult part adjusting to 3 dimensional reality since returning from your experience?

That’s a good question. The most difficult part is not being able now to see this world in the same way as everyone else does. I don’t see things the same way as most people, nor can I process information in the same way I used to. I can’t. It feels like I have seen beyond this physical world, and I can’t go back to thinking the way I used to. Sometimes I feel misunderstood. One of my fears is of becoming lonely, should no one understand me.

cyberhug Anita... and ... sigh.

nothing is real, but every single possibility exists.

Yup!!

NDERF: That’s a really powerful way to live. I want to go into what you say about creating your own reality, but before I do, just while on the topic of the physical body, it sounds as if you no longer see the challenges of illness in the same way – in fact, it almost sounds like you feel “invincible”. Can you elaborate more on that?

OK, before my experience, one of my biggest fears in life was cancer, another fear was chemo (I watched 2 people die while on chemo), and also I had a myriad of other fears. It was almost as if my life was being "caged" in by my fears. My experience of life was getting smaller and smaller.

This ties into both the human emotion thread - and the LOA thread.

NDERF: Which leads me to the question of your purpose. So would you say that your purpose now is to just be here, in the physical, and express yourself in the physical, or is there something more?

To me, the purpose is BEING. And that is different from being HERE. The focus is different. When the focus is on being here, we can get lost here. The physical world is full of "other people's version" of life. Whereas when the purpose is BEING, it means being YOU, and only subscribing to YOUR version of life (or creating your version of life). To me, it means being an expression of exactly who I am.

My purpose is to be as much me as I can be!

Before my experience, I used to pursue my purpose externally. But after my NDE, I discovered there was nothing outside of myself. And there was nothing to pursue. I just had to be, and the external would fall in to place

Laughing..... this ^ can actually be very funny and audacious and wonderful and very, very misunderstood.

NDERF: If there was a message or lesson from your NDE that you wish everyone could know or understand, something that you wish you could shout out from the rooftops, what would that be?

I would want EVERYONE to know that every part of you is magnificent. Your ego. Your mind. Your intellect. Your body. Your spirit. Your soul. It’s who you are. A beautiful product of this universe’s creation. Every part of you is perfect. There is nothing to let go. Nothing to forgive. Nothing to attain. You already are everything you need to be. We make it so complicated. But it’s not.

If a religion makes you feel lesser than God, then you have either misinterpreted it, or it’s not doing a good job of teaching you the truth. If a Guru or Teacher or Master makes you feel that you are not “yet” enlightened, and still have more to “learn”, “release” or “let go of” before getting there, then they are not doing a good job of teaching you who you are, or you are misinterpreting them.

Most of our suffering stems from us feeling “less than”. We are not LESS THAN ANYTHING OR ANYONE!! We are complete!

The ONLY THING you need to learn is that you already ARE what you are seeking to attain!!

Just express your uniqueness with abandon!! That’s why you are made the way you are, and that’s why you are here in the physical world!!

I would add ... and so is everyone/thing else just as perfect, just as they are.

Thanks webby.. nice one indeed!!

Highly recommend!
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Postby ZenCowgirl » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:21 pm

THX FOR the commentary, SmileyJen. I like it.
I have not had a NDE, but I recently had a session with a medium that removed my faith in "something bigger" and replaced it with direct knowledge.

:)
ZenCowgirl

Postby smiileyjen101 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:13 am

Care to share zencowgirl? The NDE, (clair)abilities, sychnchronicities thread is wide enough for it and I'd love to hear about it.
I'm already 'figuring' you'll do 'this' to words :lol:
I'm always fascinated to hear others' experiences and is with the nde stories it's not just the 'event' that fascinates me, in fact it almost is insignificant how they came to it compared to the journey afterwards that's more defining and interesting for me. Like how Anita up there described the warehouse, her joy and energy and then tinged with fear again in being misunderstood and then maybe lonely... the warehouse was a wonderful analogy to bring it into 'form' 'earth' 'this dimension' and she's full of the spirit of it, but still there is that tiny 'weighed down' (and I meant to use that as it relates to gravity and 'separation') fear of loneliness and separation.

Zencowgirl said: .... that removed my faith in "something bigger" and replaced it with direct knowledge.

Somewhere else here recently I quoted Gandhi on 'faith' that resonates for me, although I know like love and hope it too gets skewed into doctrines etc
- he says/said: "Faith is not something to grasp, but a state to grow into."

If you do share on the other thread - do you think your new 'state' after your experience with the clairvoyant follows this sort of path in the sense of no-proof, but definite understanding?

The wider topic is here - viewtopic.php?f=47&t=8712&start=75
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
smiileyjen101

Postby hanss » Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:45 pm

Wow. Thank you.

Webwanderer wrote:It really brings into context illusion, with awakening, with purpose.

Yes, it did.

Webwanderer wrote:Enjoy

Yes, I did. And "..... " enjoyed it even more.
"In today's rush we all think too much, seek too much, want too much and forget about the joy of just Being."
(Eckhart Tolle)
hanss

Postby Webwanderer » Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:46 pm

Glad you found it meaningful hanss. I wish more of those who tend to despair with concerns of emptiness upon recognition of the egoic illusion could see the insight that this NDE points to. It is a consciousness expanding gem well worth multiple reads.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby ZenCowgirl » Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:29 pm

well without going into the details both because they are so personal and, because they are personal, they would not mean much to anyone besides me (you would have to believe them - on faith!) let me speak of it another way.

Lets say that your mother (or loved one) adored to have, oh, salted peanuts on her ice cream. I'm just making up those particulars. Then she passes away and you tell no one about her ice cream/peanut love. Then you go to see a clairvoyant and the clairvoyant says, "Oh, they serve salted peanuts on ice cream there and in a little flowered bowl." Oh my gosh, she would love that flowered bowl, too.

Well, that's what it was like. Not only the particulars, but said from "over there" - i.e., not that she liked XYZ once - but that she still has it, "over there."

Make sense?

:)
ZenCowgirl

Postby smiileyjen101 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:10 am

Makes all the sense in the world to me, it's kinda my 'normal'.

What difference did it make for you?

(again it may be better in the wider thread....)
smiileyjen101

Postby ZenCowgirl » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:36 pm

LOL - SmileyJen: you keep saying to start a new thread on this but the funny thing about this wildly spiritual experience is that it has made me more humble. I would not say that it has made me know anything in particular, but, rather, that it has made me know. This knowing is present whenever I remember it or ask for it or notice anything - so I would not say it is ever present, for sometimes I am totally aware of swimming or talking or cooking or reading - but its presence remains as certainly as, say, my hand. I am not always aware of my hand, but it has always been there, is reliably there, whenever I wish to think about it - knock on wood for my dear hand and for my dear knowing. The knowing-that-is-always-there-if-I-think-to remember-it is cozy, full, fun, wild, comforting - even wildly comforting. It simply is. In Buddha terms, I could say it is the absence of not-knowing.
ZenCowgirl

Postby smiileyjen101 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:29 pm

sorry for the confusion zengirl, I've copied these posts into a 'wider' focus thread on nde, clair (abilities) and synchronicity that was already running as the issues I think are all inter-related in understanding the oneness that these experiences endow.

thread here - viewtopic.php?f=47&t=8712&start=75
smiileyjen101

Return to Beyond the Physical