Life Review

OBE's, NDE's, lucid dreams, and the like...

Re: Life Review

Postby ZenCowgirl » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:07 am

so that's why, driving to the store today, being perfectly happy in the two lanes of traffic in this direction and the two lanes of traffic in that direction, the stopping and the going, the sun and the air conditioning, and thinking to myself how I could, what with everything I had read this morning, realize that all these metal and plastic and rubber cars and the street and the sidewalk and everything are just all part of "it" and that all is well, that a car with an :idea: Australia :idea: license plate pulled up next to me on my right. "Hi, smiileyjen," said I.
ZenCowgirl

Postby smiileyjen101 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:11 am

and everything are just all part of "it" and that all is well, that a car with an Australia license plate pulled up next to me on my right. "Hi, smiileyjen," said I.

:shock:
while I was reading your link zengirl and blessing you for sharing it and noticing the many 'globs' in which we are connected you and me (and everything) ((hugs)).

Once you truly see, you can never go back to blindness.
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Postby ZenCowgirl » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:28 am

well little bits of blindness work their way in :twisted: but there is too much good :lol: for them to stay long or to be taken seriously.

all praise the true, the beautiful, and the good.
ZenCowgirl

Postby Webwanderer » Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:35 pm

Jeezal Jen, that 'reframing my idiocy' post aught to be in a book somewhere - maybe your own. I find it very moving in how it flushes up stuff from my own past for some 'reframing' of my own. Thanks so much for the detail. I hope a lot of our members take the time to read it - this whole thread really.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby smiileyjen101 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:09 am

Get a look at this webby & all
viewtopic.php?p=77656#p77656
the 'similarity' between the universe and neurons in a brain cell of a mouse.

(and a spiderweb sort of) of globs of 'light/energy' firings and crossovers of 'paths'.
It's why that doco on the universe had me glued.

thanks anewmirth!

Not sure which 'bit' of the 'reframing idiocy' resonated webby, but I think I need to add - the resonance of the fear motivated and love motivated 'threads and globs' are 'different'. In love we race along free-flowing pathways, in fear we get 'stuck'. Eg had my sister ...say I got more Easter eggs than her and that was uppermost in her if she thought (feared) I was more loved or something and her intention was to cause me harm, the threads would have run back from the point of her tickling me into a 'glob' of her fear being 'held' as longer than natural anger into revenge or something - because all things must have expression somewhere. Whereas how I did see me falling into the fire was more just seriously idiocy. So 'intention' 'matters'.

Where her 'fear' came into expression was within the shock of my injuries, which she falsely claimed response ability for. Short of beating me into the fire she had no hope of averting the natural consequences and absolutely no intention of causing them. I'd hazard a guess this is the root stem of 'survivor guilt' in most situations of it - my own with the fireman included.

For me it gives resonance to ET's stuff about ego = making enemy, obstacle, means to an end of a thing/person/situation - that is the resonance of false emotions appearing real and they have a 'sticking point' where you see the change of energy because they are not true and this at some point wants to be realised (the untruth) so you might go round and round with it until you figure it out as not true, even if that means 'reliving' it in different forms until you do 'get it'.

it's here where intention and sin (wrong thinking) are noticed even in things like taking offence where no offence was intended. There are even energy nuances of almost blitheness (is that a word? - pure nonchalence) in the energy of the one who intended no offence or malice, unless at some point they fall to feeding into the false emotions appearing real over an unintended slight.

whereas acceptance, enjoyment and enthusiasm are clear firings of giggle-like energies of flowing love (and sorry if that sounds disney-flowery - it's just how it is (for me) because they are real/true and need no explaining - of course unless you fall to fear over some element of them.

So you are learning all the time, or at least being given the opportunity.
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
smiileyjen101

Postby smiileyjen101 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:42 am

I stumbled .... we all know what that means... was led to, pointed in, guided to, nudged into.... 'whatever' (said in little girl resistance) this thread while searching to see if I'd shared something that was relevant in another thread while I've been avoiding a bigger 'opportunity'. I hadn't, but what I found in this thread was 'perfect' for the 'bigger' question I've been struggling with for a long time and is coming to a head now (intense in energy), and possibly it may also be perfect for others, but that's not my business.

Within my own avoidance ironically I've been getting tangled up in others' globs of fear and resistance as described in this thread; and learning the nature and manifestation of avoidance from their perspectives exponential, exponential in awareness and absolute compassionate understanding.

And in seeing this in love and compassion, I'm also seeing my own resistance in love and compassion, and not yet invalidating it. Discussing the increase in complexity with awareness Karmarider, death and dying and elements of mind and spirit with Ashley is all enfolding into the 'evaluating' the easy to do, easy not to notions.

My own dragging my feet and saying to the universe ....(while constantly resisting the 'pee your pants' feeling shared earlier in this thread, in what I feel louder and stronger almost every day, is being given as an opportunity to be more of the hole in the flute...) reeeeaaaallllly? haven't I done enough? hasn't everyone else already done this? (shared this knowledge). Is my perspective really necessary, will it really make any difference to anyone? reeealllly?

And then I remembered I'd shared that the butterfly wing effects can't happen if the opportunity is not taken, no choice is wrong yadda yadda, and it's not about 'me' yadda yadda ....sigh ? :lol: ).

I have been given the opportunity to submit a book proposal to Hay House publishing, a 'stable' of wonderful authors and books and wisdoms and shining lights and 'music' of the flute. A 'stable' that I am aware of I stated once would be the perfect vehicle IF (and the universe kind of ignored the IF and set it in motion) I ever decided to write books.

The days before the deadline are ticking by fast while I avoid, resist and distract myself from 'accepting' it, let alone what to put in it. You would be shocked at the things I've been doing outside of this forum to 'distract' myself and tune out and drown out and push away the 'opportunity', all the while conscious that I'm doing it.

The universe provided the opportunity to go to a conference that led to this opportunity now that they no longer accept 'unsolicited' proposals. The universe even provided an absolute dry up of my work where I'm normally extremely busy being the hole in the flute and allowing others' stories and perspectives to flow into this realm for the greater good (as a writer, producer, director).

I'm comfortable doing that, being part of the process and allowing it to flow in love and joy and seeing people opening their eyes and hearts to others' perspectives once feared but now in love, watching folks in the safety of love willingly overcoming fears and barriers and resistances. It's what I 'do'. And I get to stay in the background providing the energies of balance and equilibrium and love and openness and willingness that allows others to 'shine' and grow - as well as providing the 'mental' and 'physical' talents and assistance.

Just weeks after being given the opportunity to attend a Hay House writer's conference and absolutely I awarely said YES to that - in my ego/fear I thought I'd find reasons why 'not' to take this greater opportunity - all been said before, people don't want to hear about death and fear and energies outside of the physical and their impact on the physical and the opportunity to choose love over fear and the exponential difference it makes to everything. Then I could say to the universe, see, no one needs/wants this, I don't 'have' to 'get involved'.
smiileyjen101

Postby smiileyjen101 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:44 am

Part two of an avoidance distraction... :?

Instead I found Bronnie Ware's the top five regrets of the dying book is flying off the scale in demand, that my experiences are kind of a combination in expression and energy of all of the successful writers that were at the conference and represented by Hay House, blending their messages into an equilibrium, and are not yet being seen or expressed in that light as an equilibrium yet.

While I wanted (egoically) to say, see, they wouldn't want me in their stable these people are all .... (judgements arguing for them and their messages, and not for 'me', and 'mine')

I 'saw' elements of myself in them all. If you combine Louise Hay's determination and down to earth honesty, Cheryl Richardson's positivity and gentility (although I'm more Louise than Cheryl in expression of it ; ), and Don Miguel Ruez's afterlife knowledge and acceptance and love, and Doreen Virtue's empathic connectivity and Neale Donald Walsch's 'naughty little boy' sense of fun and humour and Greg Braden's understanding of quantum entanglement (not at the conference but I 'fell on a video' there) and Suze Orman's girl least likely to be talking about this but... - the relationship between the emotional and the material, as an accepted expert by her willingness to share and admit her naivety, to ask questions and to learn from them.... you have .... 'me' (sigh!)

So in order to accept this opportunity, to be willing to - submit a book proposal by mid October, I am on sort of enforced leave - taking leave that's built up because I've been so busy on others' projects. It's almost like the universe is tightening the 'choice' aspect. I've experienced this before when all paths except the path they'd like you to take (they, being the all) seem to disappear, dry up and be untenable. And I feel my resistance, and their 'pushing' as keenly as when I would not go back into my body.

Whether or not HH accept the proposal is all but irrelevant, but tied up with enough 'not coincidences' and resonant energy flows that they might. That choice is not mine and I have no attachment to it.

But even if they don't, in order to submit the proposal I have to accept the opportunity to be the hole in the flute through which the Christ breath flows in this 'direction', along this path.

Even though every thing in my life path thus far leads to here, (published at 11 yrs old and hailed as a 'gifted writer', public persona and 'property' for a period of relative 'fame' in another creative field, incredibly misunderstood by those who haven't experienced it (and probably a big part of my resistance) directed into writing and communication, professionally dealing with multitudes of perspectives for nigh on 35 years, separating out ego and essence, act and person, all my experiences in the worldly world and otherworldly world leads to here, it's my ego that's resisting, and not in the way that most might expect.

I don't want people to confuse the message with the messenger, and I'm a really unlikely (totally flawed human being a work in progress) messenger of such beautiful messages.

My musing to the energies of creation and life might be -
Me: Can't someone else do it? you know more mother theresa, nelson mandella types? They're cute and non-threatening to folks. I scare people with my enthusiasm and power-energy and they misunderstand my confidence for certainty.
they already have. the audience may be different and need your enthusiasm and energy.
Me Crap! (where is the pouting smiley?)
Me: Can't we just let everyone experience it for them self -let everyone be clairvoyant and an empath and have the experience in the light and the experiences of choosing love over fear in their most feared expressions in higher and higher levels of it while in form?
- they did/have/do, through you, some just don't know it or understand it yet
Me: Crap! :?

And then I remember the entity in the light telling me in order for me to ease the fear in the anaesthetist who thought he'd killed me, I would have to return to my body and tell him, it needs that sort of sharing.
Crap!
He must have had experiences in this form of which I provided the 'opportunity', in butterfly wing effects across the spider webs of energy flowing.
Crap!!
Reeeeaaaallllly?
some need inspiration and a nudge and an itch to scratch to venture from their comfort zone.

I've tried every which but loose to ignore it, resist it, argue against it, run from it, find other books that have already said it all (or close enough if you combine a couple of hundred of them altogether).

This thread says it perfectly, with the acknowledged 'influence' on webby and zengirl...
and me re-reading these bits .... crap, crap, crap!.....crap crap!
Jen said: I wonder if 'reading it' has the same vibration as remembering it?

WW said: Hard to say. My guess is it affects different people in different ways. I know I get a great deal of 'vibration' attunement when reading it - a wonderful sense of presence and acceptance. Even so, I doubt it's quite like a direct memory.

Well that is a 'for'.

Jen said: "You are MY instrument of others' learning, - (if that's the situation) and I am well pleased with you.'

This is kind of ...so not me... but the warmth and flow and power of having seen it in the light, and the impact it has, it is such that you might simultaneously be aware of the presentation of 'opportunity' rising (back in body, on Earth) while on one level sort of cursing - mostly yourself for 'noticing' as I'm sure there are many opportunities that we don't even notice. But if you do, sort of wanting to pee yourself and sort of wanting to say for crap's sake..really? and at the same time feeling like you should be widespread flayed spread out face down on the floor sobbing like warm melted butter at being 'honoured' with the 'opportunity'. (If that's not the maddest thing I've ever said publicly....!!!)

WW said: Oh, Smiiley, this is priceless. I don't really know whether to laugh or cry. Thanks for this little gem...

Well, that's also a 'for' even if it was born of sharing my 'madness'. I'd still agree with my response - "Then laugh and cry webby, both are good for the soul " but webby was feeling it in spirit, not in ego. At some point I may find myself flayed out on the floor.... and already the tears are forming. tiny tiny whispered crap...sniff, wipe tears away. tiny tiny 'reeealllly?' hug from the universe and my Granny's you're back was made for your burden and you'll not be given more than you can bear and already there are those aligning to assist you... (crap)

And this in the rising energies of love and compassion guiding us in the sharing from zengirl - I love you zengirl... just had to say that I miss your joy in threads
ZenCowgirl said: thank you again, smiileyjen.
something this morning led me to Swedenborg, the man I encountered in college as an English Major ... I liked him then and didn't know why. I like him now and know why... I remember how I thought back in college "oh why are we reading anything else but Swedenborg and Blake and maybe ee cummings oh and maybe Shake-a-spear - well, there are so many gentle folk. Emily Dickenson, Annie Dillard, you, Smiileyjen. So many blessed knowers here on earth. God bless the soldiers who died today/yesterday in Afghanistan. May they become angels to their families.

...so that's a bit of an ego embarrassed 'yes', while at the same time acknowledging those soldiers said 'yes'. (crap!)

And the longing again of this to 'avoid', deny, resist etc etc this opportunity
I 'feel' such a ... it would be so much easier if this was 'known' irk - but then it's been told to folks in every language in every eon in every culture forever. Seeing it in the light it's not a big deal or complicated at all it's just like 'ah... okay'. But that probably does speak to the sense of responsibility - I know I'm yanking on your spiderweb threads

And, I am intensely aware of the impact that it will have on the level of the resistant ego, yanking on these threads, and relating of the elements that are not 'mine' to share, and the impacts it will have on those whose experiences I am detailing within my own, even if they are important in the knowing... I'm pretty sure my sister, brother, the driver, the fireman's families, the police officer in that little tale would have more than a little 'resistance' to their experiences being so 'collapsed' into the equilibrium of my own. My daughter and the fireman, out of form now, on the other hand, they're fine :o
WW said: Jeezal Jen, that 'reframing my idiocy' post aught to be in a book somewhere - maybe your own. I find it very moving in how it flushes up stuff from my own past for some 'reframing' of my own. Thanks so much for the detail. I hope a lot of our members take the time to read it - this whole thread really.

Levels of big YES and big ... trepidation. I know it's going to flush stuff up that folks thought they had 'flushed' quite differently!!!! Crap literally!!

Full circle to how I was searching for something else in the first place when I FELL (it did that itself - the caps) in here - DavidB's joy in the sharing in the Top Five Regrets of the dying thread
DavidB : Oh yes, of course, sharing is the bestest part of duality, along with hugs and kisses.

I love nothing better than being with friends and family, being silly and having a great old time laughing and simply enjoying the company of others. I also love, absolutely love, chatting with people about spiritual things, sharing what I have leaned thus far and hearing what others have learned. This has got to be my most favorite thing to do by far. The main reason I'm here on this forum.

Crap crap crap :lol: :twisted:

dear zen girl gets it...
ZenCowgirl » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:07 am

so that's why, driving to the store today, being perfectly happy in the two lanes of traffic in this direction and the two lanes of traffic in that direction, the stopping and the going, the sun and the air conditioning, and thinking to myself how I could, what with everything I had read this morning, realize that all these metal and plastic and rubber cars and the street and the sidewalk and everything are just all part of "it" and that all is well, that a car with an Australia license plate pulled up next to me on my right. "Hi, smiileyjen," said I.

Hi zengirl :o

And DavidB gets it...
I'm a registered nurse by the way, and although I'm currently not practicing as a nurse, I still work in a hospital with a trauma/emergency center as well as an ICU and Surgery. I absolutely love it and couldn't see myself doing anything else. It may seem somewhat morbid to some, but I love working with the sick and the dying.

Hi davidB..

hey...do you guys by any chance want to write the book? :lol:
crap!!!

I hope others get it, now ...why I've been niggling at and ruminating in and distracting myself with long long posts and thought trains and perspective sharing so much lately....like this one :wink:
smiileyjen101

Postby Webwanderer » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:50 am

Write the damn proposal. :mrgreen: And why the consternation of being the flute through which the Breath flows? Could you write it any other way? Whether they accept it or not is not the issue, as you stated. It's being in the flow of life and looking in the mirror if you let fear get in the way. And don't forget, you've got another life review coming... :lol:

WW
Webwanderer

Postby SandyJoy » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:50 am

Yes, write the proposal! It is time! You have been called. So, now, just do it, it can't hurt. It will be wonderful. You can do it! You have quite the amazing story to tell---do it. It's important. The world is in upheaval and turmoil and we need all the Light we can give.

Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel,
but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

Keeping shining!
You are not finished, until you play in that meadow and live there. You can, you know. But only you can take yourself there.
SandyJoy

Postby ZenCowgirl » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:55 am

well my goodness. I have been gone a long time and it seems there is popcorn all over the kitchen floor. pop pop pop.

I had given a draft of a short piece I was writing to SmiileyJen about 6 months ago and deftly she slashed it up. I thanked her; I was grateful. I was writing something not the way I wanted to be writing it. I was making of it something that it was not. After Jen's slashing, I stopped writing, but I was not sorry. It was all ok. I didn't care. I came to start thinking that the world didn't need my writing anyway, that my ego didn't even need it, and that I could live a peaceful life being utterly unproductive and insignificant so long as I kept a neat house and a trim figure, smiled and walked the dog. So I began to not-write and started loving it. I even bought a smart phone and fell in love with it. I took care of business, got things all organized, ate well, smiled, and listened to BatGap interviews. I even went away for three weeks. Life was good.

Yesterday, someone asked me for a write up of an exercise I often give out to, well, to whomever. I was so touched. Something I had said was useful to someone. I resolved to write it up ... in the morning. And, this morning, I began. I knew I would. Coming in for coffee, I also scratched a note to myself for the grapic and the title of another piece I might write one day. This title hangs on a little sign--a shingle--like you'd put in your window: "The Muse is Out."

The Muse was out. Visiting others. Busy. I started not minding that I was not writing. Who really cares? I didn't need to - and I was happy walking the dog. Now I know tomorrow morning I will write too. Suddenly I have a piece I have to write. It just happens.

Two other things happened simultaneous. I got an email from a former student. This student was in a class when I was using Jeff Goins' techniques for helping people to write. One of Jeff's exercises is to ask people to make a long list of their fears. Once they list as many as they can, Jeff says, "Tear it up." I felt it was dramatic and helped me get through one session - and most of the students found it ... profound. But one girl in the back seemed disengaged. In fact, she always seemed disengaged. Then she dropped by to see me in my office. Something intrigued me about her and a spark seemed to contradict her disengagement in the class at large. She mentioned the exercise about the list of fears. She said she looked all around the room when people were writing their fears and how they were writing and writing and writing but that she couldn't list a one. She said that she was afraid of nothing. I expressed interest. A couple of years ago, she said, she almost died - well, she did die. She was dead. Then she came back. Since then, she was no longer afraid of anything. She didn't have any words for it. She had never heard the term N.D.E. She didn't know a N.D.E. was something you could "have" and she didn't seem to be aware that tons of people were "interested in this sort of thing. All she knew was that she was part of something that - well, she did not have any words or even any need for words to describe it. She had no need to say anything about "the light" but when I asked her if she saw "the light" she absolutely said yes. Well, that was this summer, but she also emailed me two days ago when the other student emailed me to inspire me to write up the exercise I always give. Naturally, I thought about smiileyjen.

So tonight I have a moment and I decide to come back here. First I read the lengthy thread between ash and smiileyjen on ... stuff. It's far too detailed for me to know what they are really "arguing" about - or why - but by the bottom of page 2 I say to myself, "are you not both talking about the same thing - but smiileyjen from the point of view of the experience and ash from the point of view of the chemo-neurological patterns in the brain?" Of course there would be a mirroring of the two realms. Why argue - or seem to. But a mirror is not a cause of something. Then I see Smiileyjen mentions me in the thread! oh, my goodness. How nice to see my own words reflected back so many months later, as if my words actually had scupted something.

So then I jump over to this thread and I see smiileyjen - as in that other thread - well, I don't want to say "casting her pearls before swine" :D for we are not swine, but spending so much energy, displaying and sharing so much of herself, nobly supporting the forum here, and wondering, wondering, about writing - and I felt I could relate about the feeling of just giving it all up because who cares, really? Everyone will figure these things out. But sometimes the Muse just shows up on the couch, beside you.

When the Muse comes, it might feel like a decision to write. It fills you. You fill the coffee cup, and the Muse gets to work. A few hours later you get up to wallk the dog.

It would be so nice to have the Muse visit smiileyjen if the Muse so chooses so that the grace and harmony and insight and story that resides in her would be in one place, like a garden, like Mt. Rushmore, like a moon, like a sand castle, like a cat - all together. The only bad thing if the Muse decided to light a fire under smiileyjen's pen would be that she might not have the time for a few months to sprinkle stuff in here so much.

I read a book this Summer by Jeff Jarvis called "Public Parts" - it's about sharing - and oversharing - on the internet. I contemplated writing this just to smiileyjen and not to post it in this thread. But Y not? When we share - though sometimes we overshare - we, well, we share. And we are all on the same journey.

PS: It always helps to remember that by definition science and scientists can never, ever prove anything. They can only disprove. You can only definitively thrown OUT hypotheses; you never, ever can claim one is true. You can only say, "research supports." So the feeling of awe, the fullness of grace, the tumbling down of walls that a person can experience can never ever be touched by the collection and mashing of data of the itty bitty details and stacks and stacks of cases, and turgidly precise language that the scientist must use to be true to his calling.
ZenCowgirl

Postby smiileyjen101 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:13 am

Zencowgirl said:
It would be so nice to have the Muse visit smiileyjen if the Muse so chooses so that the grace and harmony and insight and story that resides in her would be in one place, like a garden, like Mt. Rushmore, like a moon, like a sand castle, like a cat - all together.

I came into the forum thinking about a conglomeration of what other people had recently said about life stories and the sharing of them and wanting to highlight the absolute importance of the life review at the end of the story of their life.

My writing sans my perspectives of the 'pressure' of expectations and 'means to an end' notions is flowing beautifully.

Some areas of my life for awhile now has been chaotic, calling to me all the manifestation of the resistances and crap, crap, crap, crap so energetically expressed above by me, and of simultaneously interacting with others' journeys and perspectives and living out their own energy choosing experiences.

Some of the things that are working themselves out in the spiderwebs are contained in here, others were shared more privately but basically all highlighting the 'importance' of the explosions in life reviewing coming into awareness, and sharing our 'very human story' while in human form.

One friend asked me why I wouldn't just write my stories as if to her - I couldn't get away from the notion that I ALREADY DO!!!

It's the same for everyone.

The muse is LIFE! We are living the life story! We are sharing it in our interactions which all have exponential energy implications - globally and eternally! We share it by the questions we ask, by either being the instrument of others' learning or interacting with others being the instrument of our learning, and all of it being everyone's learning in the end.

I've just finished capturing a wonderful spiderweb entanglement that stretched over 20 years and is only now becoming clear to the 'players' as it might in a life review in the light. When we meet those energies of resistance to 'what is', when we ask questions to life or make judgements of life we spark off the journey of experientially 'knowing', understanding of that which we do not 'know'.

It is the unfolding of the entanglement of the spider web globs and firings, and it trying to be processed within the relative - in terms of time, space and the capacity of the human mind to cognitise it.

In the light where all time, distance, space, individualisms of perspective are collapsed it's easy to see the flowing of it as being in harmony.

It's like seeing a cake already made and transparently the separate ingredients and individual aspects of the method and the cooking of it, all collapsed into one 'awareness', one 'knowing' that the cake is a cake and what went into the cake and how it cooked into what it became was all necessary for it to turn out exactly as it has/is.

In earthyly life it reveals itself moment by moment with respect for the individuations of perspective, with the limitation of time and distance appearing as individual and linear, which itself creates resistances and limitations of perspective.

A funny-ironic thing is the 'story' I've just captured started with a question to an animal and their response. The question I sincerely, deeply authentically asked at a time when I had all but lost my Self in earthly life entanglements, was 'How can you BE so YOU?"

His reply was: 'just BE it'.

Years later free of the entanglement in which I had lost my Self, another asked the same question of me in the same sort of deep sincerity of willingness to know his Self.

'How can you BE so you?'

By unentangling our Self from what we are not is ... BEing it.

The honesty required, the willingness to BE is the bit that makes you want to pee your pants, as physical 'irritation' meets unrestrained energy of who we really are. If you add a live electrical current to a bowl of water it 'sizzles' :wink:

Life unfolding IS the story.
The muse IS life.

We do share it and it already is all in one place - it's called a life.

Our meditations or when we let go of who we are not through a series of experiencing the uncomfortableness of the lies of it, we gain clarity / awareness of who we really are.

We don’t know life from outside of the experience of it, we be life, and in the being we know.

An excerpt of the flow -

I looked into Sunrise’s deep wells of soulful eyes and asked: How can you do that? How can you be so you?
He answered from the depths of all creation –
You just be it!
Our mind-speak connection was beautifully tranquil, magnificently soothing and clear, clear as a meditated channelling of the sages of eternity. He not only knew he was magnificent he shared his magnificence with generosity. Others felt it in his presence. Presence can do that.

I told him I didn’t even know who I was anymore, everyone else was telling me who I was, what I could and should do and could not and should not do. Their opinions and advices were dragging me out of presence and into their dramas.
He got very agitated and passionately insistent, that: You don’t know, you be and in the being you know..
smiileyjen101

Postby ZenCowgirl » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:42 pm

So be it.

:D
ZenCowgirl

Postby smiileyjen101 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:34 pm

:D In all its myriad forms of the intention of that tiny little statement it encompasses all of the possibilities! - that's brilliant zen girl!!
So be it.

A word to the young - fear not when you are part way through an experience, and particularly in seeming half finished experiences that make no sense, it will all be okay and understood in the end - if it's not okay and understood, then it's not the end!

The reason people get older as they get wiser (I 'accidentally' wrote that the 'wrong' way round but will leave it and see how it ends up :wink:) The reason people get older as they get wiser is because they've been melted, creamed, sifted, blended and baked in a hot oven before being turned out of their experiences in perfection and this can take many years, even decades in the making.

You can't 'miss' or skip anything in the steps of the knowing unfolding, no matter how many turns you take you will still end up answering your own questions in life. Life will live through you in perfection!

When I was very young and learning to bake a cake at school I was in a fluster from having to go home in the lunch hour and collect all the ingredients. I 'hurried' to make up lost time and in the rushing missed a vital ingredient in the recipe. I was ahead of the rest of the class as I slid my tray of little cakes into the oven and only then did I breathe out and relax - only to find the important egg, that would bind all the other ingredients together, still in my ingredient box when I went to prepare the icing!

I had to pull the tray of prepared cakes out of the oven, mush them back into the bowl, add the egg and beat it all anew.

So sometimes we have experiences where a vital ingredient is missing, and this is why we seem to go through a 'similar' experience and learn something totally different from it - the ingredient may be another person or being who was not 'added to the mix' the first time around, it may be an understanding that we've gained since the first time around from another 'cake' mixing, or it may be a teacher in any form guiding us with their wisdom, we still have to go through the pulling our beliefs and 'mis' understandings out, beating and baking it all together again with the missing ingredient added.

It might be leaving home in search of answers only to find the answers when you return home because you've had new experiences that have reframed your perspectives. It might be bashing your head against a brick wall in relating with someone, blaming them for your experience, only to realise its been you doing the bashing. It might be a total fear or angst with a set of circumstances or a belief about who you are being ingrained into you.

When you have resonant questions or decided judgements in the journey of life, they may take decades for the answer to be truly known by you, through you, as you - in terms of all life experiences being an okay part of your journeying (your cake) and as an ingredient in the cakes of others for which you are the perfect ingredient in their journeying to understanding.

You are an ingredient of many cakes, combined with many other ingredients in many cakes, all being prepared, some still being grown and harvested, some parts being melted, some being 'creamed' with others, some being sifted from the chaff, some being broken open so their inner contents can be added to the mix, all things are being added to the cake (experience) in order or re-order, even if it doesn't seem like it at the time - look at the 'chaos' or passion energy added to the mix by the chef/cook, look at the mess of the 'kitchen' with flour and ingredients and utensils all over the place.

When the cake is baked, when the middle springs back into shape on touch, it doesn't implode and collapse, nor does it stand rock hard in resistance against the touch, it accommodates the touch and immediately springs back into shape. It is done! The kitchen is tidied, the chef/cook is relaxed and there it is... ta..da!!!

That's how every experience turns out in the end. If you're not accommodating and bouncing back, it aint over yet!

The 'flavour' of the experience will influence the preparation needs and the baking time. The 'flavour' is whatever question or mis-judgement you have that resonates to the universal energies as something you want or need to understand. Knowingly or unknowingly to you the universe 'recognises' it (as a 'cake'), flicks through the 'recipe' book, lines up all the ingredients - grows them if it has to, brings them altogether and starts cooking!!

Synchronicity is at work!!

That's why wise people become more mellow, more gracious, more relaxed and more patient for the unfolding - the blending and baking takes time and just the right ingredients, they learn to accommodate and spring back into shape in the areas where they've been cooked to perfection.

- in the areas that we don't, we still need some kneading or sifting or blending or breaking or baking.

It's all good!!
smiileyjen101

Previous

Return to Beyond the Physical