Astral Projection

OBE's, NDE's, lucid dreams, and the like...

Astral Projection

Postby Simontology » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:55 pm

I've raised my consciousness to a level to be able to leave my body, which is what it feels like. I didn't see much because I'm not at that level yet apparently, but I was brought to a place were I could see a fuzzy picture and came accross an area called "White Space".
Something spoke to me there. I can't remember everything it said though.

Its much like the law of attraction except you can create anything you want for anyone you want. The only drawback is that since the universe is a place of growth and evolution the people you make something for would have to grow in to its reception by undergoing challenges that are for their highest good.

I don't know if they would be able to take the challenges though so I didn't do anything, there are people who have killed themselves due to the challenges life has given them. If you're ever at a point where you can't be bothered visualising and you can astral project, go there and make something. You attract what your heart wants not what your ego wants and you'll feel the feelings of having it now once you go back to your body.
Simontology

Re: Astral Projection

Postby rontant » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:57 am

Simontology wrote:I've raised my consciousness to a level to be able to leave my body, which is what it feels like. I didn't see much because I'm not at that level yet apparently, but I was brought to a place were I could see a fuzzy picture and came accross an area called "White Space".
Something spoke to me there. I can't remember everything it said though.

Wow!

The other day I overheard someone saying you gotta watch out for "pots" when attempting to learn such thing. I am not sure what "pots" means though.
rontant

Postby Simontology » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:46 am

Well I looked up "Astral Projection" and "Pot" and I got marijuanna. Apparently dreaming is a form of astral projection when your soul leaves the body and goes on some adventures. When you're dreaming and you're having a nightmare or just a normal dream and you try to scream or speak you can't open your mouth but you feel your mouth move slightly. The same thing happens in astral projection.

Another good story is I went to "hell", the hell described in NDEs and I heard a voice screaming and cursing in anger and I asked God "who's emotion is that?" and he said "Yours"
Then I woke up and performed energy work on myself and found a lot of "hate" emotions that were blocked off from my experience. I was creating a hell for myself.
Simontology

Postby rontant » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:51 am

Simontology wrote:Well I looked up "Astral Projection" and "Pot" and I got marijuanna.

I remember now. I think they are talking about crack pot, not port as in marijuana.
rontant

Return to Beyond the Physical