Eckhart not being Present

Is he enlightened? Why does he charge so much money? Does he have an ego? All these unimportant issues and more =)

Eckhart not being Present

Postby HowToKnowGod » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:43 pm

Does E.T. ever lose his "presence"?

Also, how about Deepak Chopra? Would you say that he ever loses presence?
HowToKnowGod

Re: Eckhart not being Present

Postby Tony-S-Ma » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:06 am

HowToKnowGod wrote:Does E.T. ever lose his "presence"?

Also, how about Deepak Chopra? Would you say that he ever loses presence?

E.T. is a rough-cut diamond, and D.C. is a fine-cut diamond. And diamonds have different grades. Regarding loosing "presence", communicating in forms of words is often a step down from "presence". Do you notice that E.T. often goes on stage and stays silent for a period?
Tony-S-Ma

Postby Awareness » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:54 pm

In the case of Tolle looks like a permanent shift and as i've heard it can't be lost ever since.

This goes even deeper, in case you are interested on information about it , to a state one is aware and present even in deep dreamless sleep
commonly called as the 4th state of consciousness.
Awareness

Postby Tony-S-Ma » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:48 pm

Awareness wrote:In the case of Tolle looks like a permanent shift and as i've heard it can't be lost ever since.

This goes even deeper, in case you are interested on information about it , to a state one is aware and present even in deep dreamless sleep
commonly called as the 4th state of consciousness.

Four stages of consciousness have been talked about by some Teachers. It was popularized by students of G.I. Gurdjieff. Perhaps, it is better to understand that Consciousness is on a continuous scale. Defining different stages is artificial.

As far as "can't loose it" is concerned, there are many stories of falling Gurus in history. Muhammad had it when he dictated the Koran, and lost it in his later life.

Incidentally, Koran teachings have flowered in Sufism which guides numerous muslims to Enlightenment.
Tony-S-Ma

Postby Bruno4now » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:08 am

Hello friends, Eckhart admitted in an interview that he has to be careful or he might loose the degree of presence he is in. If anyone is interested I can look up the interview in which he said this.
Bruno4now

Postby Peaceman » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:28 am

So someone has at last mentioned the dreaded word "Deepak Chopra" ! Just thinking the other day " Never seen his name on the board, maybe others feel the same way as I do about him!" Sorry Tony to my mind he is no diamond at all! I bought a book of his, snippets here and there appealed, waste of money. Recently thought I would give him another go..bought another book life after death or something...even worse! Never again. Tolle is in total different ball park.
Sorry the question? I am sure everyone loses the prescence at times.
Peaceman

Postby TruthWithin » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:30 pm

Bruno4now wrote:Hello friends, Eckhart admitted in an interview that he has to be careful or he might loose the degree of presence he is in. If anyone is interested I can look up the interview in which he said this.

Hey Bruno4now, I'd love to see this interview. If you can find it, it would be much appreciated.
TruthWithin

Return to Eckhart Tolle - The Person