My Life : A Disaster

Here you may share how the words Eckhart Tolle have affected your life.

Re: My Life : A Disaster

Postby DavidB » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:49 am

That's because flaws are part of the perfection.

Indeed. Case in point http://www.world-science.net/othernews/ ... tomato.htm

In the attempt to create perfect supermarket tomatoes, they also eliminated the tomatoes flavor. They look fantastic, perfect, but they taste terrible.
“Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves.” ― Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj
DavidB

Postby swjugnu » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:48 am

I understand what you feel, I feel normal to feel this, because we are different, better or worse ... I heard once that only idiots fit into this society. Being a misfit in society today is a good sign.

Peace
swjugnu

Postby rideforever » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:17 am

smiileyjen101 wrote:I found people who work with EMDR and EFT and sat with them and had them guide me through extreme trauma situations that had become my focus of attention and viewed them from a distance as they really are ...

Hey, I just did some EFT ... and it was REALLY GOOD !

I was really surprised. Anyway booked up another 5 sessions. Just what I was looking for, thanks !!
I was proud, and I demanded the finest teacher
.. .. and when he appeared
.. .. .. .. I was so small
rideforever

Re: My Life : A Work In Progress

Postby smiileyjen101 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:03 pm

:) Glad to hear rideforever.
We're all works in progress. ^^^ see the thread title :wink:
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Postby alex » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:58 am

Go to the pub, have a couple of beers. Chat to people. The secret to good conversation lies in being able to really listen to the other person. Ask them questions and listen as trivial as you may think their answers are.
Spirituality isn't about sitting in presence alone on a hillside, its about coming into the recognition that you are the awareness that contains everything and allows every moment to be. All of life is allowed and lived as all of life is you! The pep talks from your boss, the social beers after work, playing your flute and sitting in meditation, there really is no separation. Come into the knowledge that you are that which is beyond all of these experiences and you will be free of them yet still able to enjoy them freely.
alex

Postby the key master » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:46 am

alex wrote:Spirituality isn't about sitting in presence alone on a hillside, its about coming into the recognition that you are the awareness that contains everything and allows every moment to be. All of life is allowed and lived as all of life is you! The pep talks from your boss, the social beers after work, playing your flute and sitting in meditation, there really is no separation. Come into the knowledge that you are that which is beyond all of these experiences and you will be free of them yet still able to enjoy them freely.

That's nice clarity.
the key master

Previous

Return to Personal Experiences