Purpose

Here you may share how the words Eckhart Tolle have affected your life.

Purpose

Postby Chris_99 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:59 pm

One of the most helpful things I've learnt through my awakening process is that everything has a purpose. We need challenges and sometimes suffering in order to grow. Life cannot be life without these difficulties. The mind will always want to resist problems and complain about them. This is fine, totally normal don't try and fight it. Just observe it and cultivate an appreciation that all the challenges in your life are an opportunity to become more present.

Through this you can develop a gratitude for challenges, as you see that you grow from them. There is a wisdom and purpose to all that happens in the universe, none of it is a waste of time. Life can never be just how we want it, we are never in control and things are always uncertain. Try to accept this fully and find peace through that.
Chris_99

Re: Purpose

Postby smiileyjen101 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:22 pm

Nice sentiment Chris.

I notice experiences sometimes as opportunities to choose love over fear.

I recently heard Don Miguel Ruiz (4 agreements) say love is the equilibrium of gratitude and generosity... (yum!!)
and I notice fear as false emotions appearing real.
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Re: Purpose

Postby Chris_99 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:14 pm

Absolutely Jen,

To use a title of a David Icke book, Infinite love is all there is :D
Chris_99

Return to Personal Experiences