From Heaven to Hell. some help please

Here you may share how the words Eckhart Tolle have affected your life.

Re: From Heaven to Hell. some help please

Postby Webwanderer » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:17 pm

Nick, there is an ebb and flow to life. Don't be surprised if you take another step back - and don't make it a big deal if you do. There will be another surge forward as well. Focus most intently on the move forward, but don't try so much to hold on to it. Just feel it to its fullest. Discount and ignore the steps back as much as possible. What you focus on you will feed energy to and it will be more lasting and grow. Don't fear the steps back. Use them as spring boards and precursors for the larger steps forward.

It is to a great extent that the pain in life influences us to seek out a happier experience. So see difficulties and challenges as a blessing in their own right. Every experience has its gifts just awaiting our recognition of them.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby Nick23 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:35 am

you right! the thing is that i never lost it! I just realized that i get In stillness really easy now. I didnt even try those 5 days but now i just have my entry point with sense perceptions. I Imagine that the voice in my head is a guy siting next to me and then it shouts his mouth and i just look around and i m in stilness for 10-15 seconds till my mind says " how long i will sit there " haha!
Nick23

Postby Nick23 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:17 pm

I dont have any power to continue. I want to end my life.
Nick23

Postby treasuretheday » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:37 pm

Nick, I hope you will explore that impulse a little further here. We're not "professionals" (well some people here are!) but in any case, there are caring people here who will listen and offer support. We can't take away your pain, but we can hold your hand through it. :)
Life itself is the proper binge.
-Julia Child
treasuretheday

Postby Webwanderer » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:25 pm

Well said Treasure.

Nick23 wrote:I dont have any power to continue.

Nick, there is a power that you do have. That is the power to choose how you see the things and conditions in your life. You are where you are because of an unconscious habit of seeing conditions negatively. That's really all it is. It's just a rut that is easy to slip into once the habit is set. This habit can be changed. You can change it if you will look for value in every experience you have. Even the smallest, most arcane, ideas of value will do. Just focus on that value and you will begin the process of setting new habits of perception.

If necessary, walk yourself up the emotional scale. If your feel depressed, get mad. If you feel anger, it's okay to get frustrated. If you feel frustrated, be okay with it. Each of these are a step up from the one before. Once you are okay with the moment, you can begin to look for value, and in value you can find appreciation - which is a clearly joyful experience. This is how you can manage your experience, just step up to the next level.

It will likely take a little time to truly adjust the incoming energy, but soon new experiences of the same conditions will begin to unfold. It works quite effectively if you make it work - in other words, stick to it over time. Be patient and cut your self a break. Our own self-judgment is our worst enemy - and it lies a lot.

You have within you a deeper spiritual nature that will help. It's always there awaiting your interest in your alignment. You are, as a physically focused consciousness, an extension of that greater spiritual beingness - and that includes a measure of freedom to think and perceive as you will. Take advantage of this spiritual nature. You are not alone. It is always with you. It is you - the true you. Take some breaths and feel it out. Let it inspire you.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby rideforever » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:04 pm

Nick23 wrote:2) Watching around my house without thinking labeling judging. This is what caused me to my first Awakening spontaneously. I couldnt shut my mind as i tried all those days to do it but i found a way that i m doing it now. Anybody who likes to hear it can pm me.

What was the way that you found Nikos ? Was it something you learnt or were you trying something new ?
I was proud, and I demanded the finest teacher
.. .. and when he appeared
.. .. .. .. I was so small
rideforever

Postby imago dei » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:29 pm

Don't surrender Niko, it's what happens to me still after 4 years of my "enlightment". Still now i do have doubts about everything, i'm afraid of losing that "light" ecc....I think our ego is hard to dominate, but we already did that one time, many times, we are the owners of our destiny, of our lives.
Just be patient and keep your mind quiet, there are no other ways....
Know thyself.
imago dei

Postby Nick23 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:32 am

thank you for your answers my friends. I ve noticed that my crazy attachment to my awakening and my seeking to it made me go insane and depressed. I gave up all the spiritual books videos etc this moment to relax a little bit and im doing something Easy and Simple that helps some ppl to remove fear from life. i dont know if its working but a lot of ppl saying it works. i m doing "just one look - john sherman " . Karmarider from this forum tried to help me back then and he suggested me i saw John sherman video about inward looking and i didnt pay attention. Now it becomes clear and clear. I give up all the spiritual things meditation etc everything and im just doing that.
Nick23

Postby Onceler » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:33 pm

Nick23 wrote:thank you for your answers my friends. I ve noticed that my crazy attachment to my awakening and my seeking to it made me go insane and depressed. I gave up all the spiritual books videos etc this moment to relax a little bit and im doing something Easy and Simple that helps some ppl to remove fear from life. i dont know if its working but a lot of ppl saying it works. i m doing "just one look - john sherman " . Karmarider from this forum tried to help me back then and he suggested me i saw John sherman video about inward looking and i didnt pay attention. Now it becomes clear and clear. I give up all the spiritual things meditation etc everything and im just doing that.

I did the same, Nick! Best thing I ever did to get off the spiritual hamster wheel. There are not neccessarily immediate 'results', from the looking, but they come subtlety and powerfully over time. I am a year and a half into it the looking.....fear leaves and life intensifies both good and bad, but it's all real, rich, and compelling. Remember, everyone has an individual course thru this process. The great thing is that you are in charge of this process, no teacher, guru, or 'wisdom teaching'.....I like to think I put on my big boy pants!

Cheers,

Once
Be present, be pleasant.
Onceler

Postby Mental » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:54 am

My attachment has had me suffering for months. It is subtle suffering, but I cant seem to have fun or be happy. I had a breakthough as nick said, and it was blissful and felt amazing. Ive 'lost' that feeling though and want it back.
Mental

Postby Peath » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:17 am

Mental wrote:My attachment has had me suffering for months. It is subtle suffering, but I cant seem to have fun or be happy. I had a breakthough as nick said, and it was blissful and felt amazing. Ive 'lost' that feeling though and want it back.

Mental, you seem fully aware of the problem - attachment to the feeling, and the fact that you 'want it back'. You're suffering because you're lost in past and future. The solution is to give up the chase, right now, of everything - especially the feeling. The past is dead, trying to make it come alive again will cause massive pain, let it go. Instead, completely observe the present moment and acknowledge its absolute perfection, and be grateful for it.
Peath

Postby Nick23 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:58 am

Peath wrote:
Mental wrote:My attachment has had me suffering for months. It is subtle suffering, but I cant seem to have fun or be happy. I had a breakthough as nick said, and it was blissful and felt amazing. Ive 'lost' that feeling though and want it back.

Mental, you seem fully aware of the problem - attachment to the feeling, and the fact that you 'want it back'. You're suffering because you're lost in past and future. The solution is to give up the chase, right now, of everything - especially the feeling. The past is dead, trying to make it come alive again will cause massive pain, let it go. Instead, completely observe the present moment and acknowledge its absolute perfection, and be grateful for it.

Peath not only mental . Me if you press " jim carrey awakening " you will see him making fun of his awakening and trying to get back there. If you hear tolle speaks about beeing awake then dive in ego land then beeing awake again . The thing is that you can not dettach from awakening even if you want to. YOu cant erase it or stop thinking about it. What tolle doesnt speak a lot is after awakening what happens then. ALL of the people and that is crazy really crazy.. there are people who read spiritual stuff meditation paying money 20 years for an awakening and i didnt have any spiritual connection and it happened. The less you know the better it is. But What tolle doesnt speak is after awakening. Ok i had the 99% of the " goal " to see the truth and i saw it and it was amazing thats why i m attached but what now? Gateways to now Silence , inner body etc yes And i remember from those days that i was scared of the aliveness of the room can you believe it? Scared of silence and surroundings cause it was so energetic. But that doesnt get me to my natural state. My mind wont shut up
Nick23

Postby karmarider » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:29 am

Nick23 wrote:... if you press " jim carrey awakening " you will see him making fun of his awakening and trying to get back there.

Nick, I feel, and as Oncler says above, you are ready to jump off the spiritual merry-go-around. John Sherman is particularly good at this point. Obviously, don't believe anything he says. Test it out and see the truth of it in your own experience.

The back-and-forth, ebb-and-flow, gaining-it-and-losing-it that you experience comes from expectation.
karmarider

Postby Peath » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:10 pm

Peath not only mental . Me if you press " jim carrey awakening " you will see him making fun of his awakening and trying to get back there. If you hear tolle speaks about beeing awake then dive in ego land then beeing awake again . The thing is that you can not dettach from awakening even if you want to.

You may not be able to detach from awakening but you can certainly detach from the feeling, the memory of which you keep chasing. The feeling was a residual experience you had as part of the awakening process, now it's over, let it go and you'll start to feel better.

YOu cant erase it or stop thinking about it. What tolle doesnt speak a lot is after awakening what happens then. ALL of the people and that is crazy really crazy.. there are people who read spiritual stuff meditation paying money 20 years for an awakening and i didnt have any spiritual connection and it happened. The less you know the better it is. But What tolle doesnt speak is after awakening. Ok i had the 99% of the " goal " to see the truth and i saw it and it was amazing thats why i m attached but what now? Gateways to now Silence , inner body etc yes And i remember from those days that i was scared of the aliveness of the room can you believe it? Scared of silence and surroundings cause it was so energetic. But that doesnt get me to my natural state. My mind wont shut up

As Karmarider says, it's time to step off the merry-go-round for the time being. Drop the self inquiry for a bit and focus your energy into simple acts of service - clean your room, do the washing up, help someone out, give yourself a task. Be a 'service robot' that just exists to do something tangible and useful in the outside world, leave yourself alone and just 'chop wood, carry water' until your head stops spinning.

Remember, your mind is there for you to use. If it goes crazy then just watch it and let it do its thing while you focus on doing something useful. The fact that you're concerned about being crazy PROVES that you're not crazy!
Peath

Postby Nick23 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:01 pm

i just want to say that before 2 days i had an awakening experience intense like my first. I didnt thought i ll ever experience that. I wont say more i wont cheer i wont be attached to it. Just wanting to share it with u cause i wrote you here when i had thoughts about not wanting my life and intense suffering and i want you to know it.
Nick23

Previous

Return to Personal Experiences