THIS IS IT. JUST LOOK AT IT.

Here you may share how the words Eckhart Tolle have affected your life.

THIS IS IT. JUST LOOK AT IT.

Postby MForell » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:21 am

Everybody here,

Im going to write this one more thread to this forum and the seekers in here now, because my process has come to a point where even the thought "i am enlightened" is falling away, so soon theres not much to say about it. And even though i just said it like that, theres no process really. Its an illusionary concept for what just is, but something needs to be used in the form of words to descripe things.

I now want to use the word self realization. Enlightenment feels like egos word to achieve something, to self improve, to gain something. But when the "personal self" goes to its spiritual seeking journey, it has no idea that for him, "enlightenment" is a synonym for suicide. Funny isnt it. I said earlier that enlightenment becomes a joke, but to be more accurate il put it like this:
the place you WERE before the self realization, becomes a joke. The personal story that was looking for it to improve, becomes a joke.

Since everyone begins their spiritual journey from the point of "personal self", no one basically achieves enlightenment. Thats the joke. The personal self who was looking for it falls away. Thats why they say theres nothing in this for you. For the you, you thought you were.

In self realization everything falls away very quicly, and i mean everything. After the "peak" moment, the mind comes back slowly and tries to make sense of it. Its like the mind has to figure it out though it never can, because the "personal you" was not there during the experience. So YOU really didnt experience enlightenment. Then the process continues with the mind still in, from week to week and month to month, when these concepts keep falling away one by one, just because the thoughts are not credible to you anymore. They are done with. Just arising in the awareness and giving names and meanings to things, trying to build up the suffering personal self again. Its been 6 months when i realized and saw the obvious.

I still use the word "I" when i talk about myself. You wont dissapear anywhere, you still exist and your body has a location. You still feel like you but with no boundaries of concepts and thoughts, as they are seen to be illusionary. You have no personal location, the center is gone, the thinker and the doer. We made words and concepts to descripe something that is unknown and will always be.
We made words to things so we dont really need to look at them. And o boy when you really look at things when the thought loose their credibility, the best way to discripe it is like a new born baby with a difference that all that youve learned is still programmed deep in to you, you just wont identify with thoughts anymore. "Personal selfs" never really fall in love with eachother or interact with eachoter. Only the stories are interacting. Once this is seen, its like really meeting a person, a being, for the first time. And let me tell you its pure. Real love doesnt require anything for it self, it only gives.

At the peak moment of selfrealisation, when the personal self falls away, the body emotions become very strong but there are no what you would call "feelings" attached to them. Theres only awareness of them. No good and bad things in the core reality of this all exist. There are only emotions, and we react to them. They are neither good or bad, Beginning or end, Birth or death, you and me. Separation is realized to be illuusion created by thoughts.

The "personal self" im referring to, is the one who is a hero, a victim, this and that, and always ending up to suffering in the end, never fullfilled, always needing to be worthy, to be loved, and so on. Basically its a story of you. And heres the thing. That story is not a fixed thing. You build it up everyday again and again. Every thought that arises in you in the present moment, and i mean NOW, when you are reading this,and NOW when you are reading this sentence, the story fabricates right before your awareness. Its so identified with, you basically cant see the forest from the trees.

There is never a now for you, theres just a constant getting to somewhere else. Like right now there must be a getting to enlightenment for many people out here. You dont need to be "getting to anywhere", its completely the other way around, stop trying to get anywere and just look. Look at the unknown, because thats what it is when thoughts loose their credibility in the moment you became a seperate being thats aware of them.

I could try a thousand words to explain this, but "words" always point to the illusionary place, with the concepts and thoughts of this and that, with the mind trying to figure out and make meaning of. You might think that "yes, this makes sense and im sure its like that" and again, it wouldnt be experienced. Forget everything said here, since everything said about it only pushes you further away and makes it a "thing", something to achive. So im doing more harm here than good, recarding to the reality you want to experience.

STOP right now, and have a look to what is.
Anything you see around you is unknown. You are unkown.
And you know this allready, you just choose not to really look at it.
What is, is 100% here, undestructable experience of what is, and it was not "a thing",
until mind made it out to be something. Its no thing. Thing is a thought.

Its frightening at first, only to the personal self, but with it comes a freedom you never dreamed about.
And realize that fear is not real. Its not what you think it is. It doesnt mean anything.

The perfect complete unknowing existance of the being that you are.
No limitations since they were just fears and thoughts.
Let go of the personal game and really look at what is.

Please look around and become the real you to end the illuusionary drama of suffering. I wish all the best to the perfect beautiful beings that you all are!

This is just a pointer left behind in form of words.

And when everything else falls away one by one,
the only thing that remains is love.

Mika.F
MForell

Re: THIS IS IT. JUST LOOK AT IT.

Postby Webwanderer » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:28 pm

Nice.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby kiki » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:30 pm

Well done, Mika.
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---
Your donation will help keep us online.
kiki

Postby heidi » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:59 pm

:)
Heidi
http://www.heidimayo.com
wonderment on the third wave
heidi

Postby runstrails » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:16 pm

Thanks for posting, Mika. I loved reading it.
I wanted to add that this is not the only way Self-realization can happen. For some its a slow, gradual process but it results in the same thing (the identity is shifted from personal self to awareness).
runstrails

Postby Nick23 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:52 pm

runstrails wrote:Thanks for posting, Mika. I loved reading it.
I wanted to add that this is not the only way Self-realization can happen. For some its a slow, gradual process but it results in the same thing (the identity is shifted from personal self to awareness).

how runstrails? i lost that i had it for 5 days full without even trying. It just happened and i detached from my mind 5 days. Then it took me over again. What are others do in that proccess? You pay attention to your body ? watching the thinker? What gives you that present feeling again. I cant concentrate when my stupid mind is racing all the time and its heavy like a rock. I cant be just in the breath. I only can feel my hands tingling a little bit.
Nick23

Postby Webwanderer » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:19 pm

Nick23 wrote:What gives you that present feeling again.

You are not likely to 'think' your way back to clarity. The clearer path is traveled through feeling your way. It's a heart thing. Remember that feeling of what it felt like to be clear and free. Breathe deeply, not to watch the breath, but to feel the energy it generates (Breath actually means spirit, so inspire yourself.), and just relax into the depths of being you - being present. 'Be' patient and don't keep score on how you are doing. Feel the wonderful nature of awareness free of thought. Return often, even if for a moment. You know from experience, so allow it again.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby Nick23 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:26 pm

Webwanderer wrote:
Nick23 wrote:What gives you that present feeling again.

You are not likely to 'think' your way back to clarity. The clearer path is traveled through feeling your way. It's a heart thing. Remember that feeling of what it felt like to be clear and free. Breathe deeply, not to watch the breath, but to feel the energy it generates (Breath actually means spirit, so inspire yourself.), and just relax into the depths of being you - being present. 'Be' patient and don't keep score on how you are doing. Feel the wonderful nature of awareness free of thought. Return often, even if for a moment. You know from experience, so allow it again.

WW

thank you webwanderer. You right you all right actually i m acting like a goal which is wrong but you know 5 years into depression and anxiety and 5 days into the perfect calmness and happy just watching the world going alive around me was like a "crazy" Experience to me. I thought it will never end. As far as the breath yesterday for the first time without trying when i was watching a video of Tolle spekaing. I Feelt my body breathing like a circular motion.. energy inside my body from belly going up to shoulders in a circular movement and going down again. it was amazing I think that was the inner body feeling
Nick23

Postby heidi » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:23 pm

Hi Nick23 - I notice when a thought has a physical sensation attached to it, and get quiet and sit in the energy - let it be exactly as it is. No resistance or holding on, just letting it be. :)
Heidi
heidi

Postby Nick23 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:25 pm

heidi wrote:Hi Nick23 - I notice when a thought has a physical sensation attached to it, and get quiet and sit in the energy - let it be exactly as it is. No resistance or holding on, just letting it be. :)

Hey heidi. You mean for example if i notice a thought Which is completely a lie 100% i know its not truth but still it makes my anxious cause i m conditioned in this way of sick thinking. So i notice the thought , anxiety comes i do leave it like this? i dont try to say to my self Its fake i got to stop this anxiety cause its fake?
Nick23

Postby heidi » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:55 pm

No, Nick, you just feel the sensation and sit with it allowing it to be just as it is. If your gut tells you it's a lie, then sit with that. If the lion chases you, run. :mrgreen:
Heidi
heidi

Return to Personal Experiences