New experience.

Here you may share how the words Eckhart Tolle have affected your life.

New experience.

Postby Mandalorian » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:05 am

I have just been listening to The Power of Now in audio form.

Words seem vague in its explanation of what Im experiencing in this moment. My heart is beating fast but I don't know the attachment. I cant seem to keep a thought in my head. Something is going on. And now I am here posting this.
Mandalorian

Re: New experience.

Postby Webwanderer » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:33 pm

Welcome Mandolorian.

Mandalorian wrote:Words seem vague in its explanation of what Im experiencing in this moment. My heart is beating fast but I don't know the attachment. I cant seem to keep a thought in my head. Something is going on.

Consider: words don't teach. They only point. It is experience that truly teaches us about our own nature. What's going on is that your current experience is opening up some life material for you to take in the next step in your expansion of consciousness. Follow your joy is my advice.

WW
Webwanderer

Re: New experience.

Postby Mandalorian » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:48 pm

Yesterday was a day indeed. The state of presence was the dominant state and often watched my thoughts with curiosity. I shifted in and out but my 'ego' mind was as best as I can describe as what sound does when underwater.

It was a record heat day at work in my factory and I did not complain even though im not the best fan of summer. I was aksed once why I was so quiet. I was expected more of these questions from colleagues but I could see them all lost in thought. It made me smile. A lot of things made me smile actually.

I was completely exhausted by the end of the day. Is this normal?
Mandalorian

Return to Personal Experiences