Is the being in all of us god/universe/thepurpose in life?

Here you may share how the words Eckhart Tolle have affected your life.

Is the being in all of us god/universe/thepurpose in life?

Postby Seekingforthetruth » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:58 pm

Hello all,

So I have been struggling with anxiety and depression since I can remember and due to work circumstances all of that took a toll a few months back. I went on medication and stopped that and started reading eckharts books and listened to his YouTube videos. A few days a ago after listening to one of his meditation sessions in the morning I felt something lift off of me ( gradually ) which was fear I believe and suddenly I realized something and I wanted to know I that is the truth. I realized that the being or beingness exists in all of us. I don't know whether its god, the creator of the universe, or the universe itself but what I realized was that it was a place or another being in me that was fearless, not judgmental, not thinking, no anxiety. It was as though that beingness inside of me had such greatness and stillness in itself that nothing scared me. Is that it ? Is that what eckhart tries to teach us about? Or am I having hallucinations lol. I'm a 26 year old account female accountant. ( not that that defines me I don't know why I put that in there )
Seekingforthetruth

Re: Is the being in all of us god/universe/thepurpose in lif

Postby Webwanderer » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:38 pm

Welcome to alignment with your true nature, but no one needs to tell you, do they? The alignment, or consciousness of it, may come and go, but it will always be there awaiting your (human personality perspective) return focus of attention.

And welcome to the forum.

WW
Webwanderer

Return to Personal Experiences