Until the age of 24, i couldn't even speak with people...

Here you may share how the words Eckhart Tolle have affected your life.

Until the age of 24, i couldn't even speak with people...

Postby imago dei » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:46 pm

Hi there,
i needed to share my history, since it's almost a "secret" in my real life. Until the age of 24, i was totally socially inept and scared by everyone, i was on the borders of "society", i couldn't have friends, job and nothing else.
Did it even happen to you?! There's nothing worse for one person than total alienation. I'm very different now btw, i moved abroad and have social contacts.
It was such a miserable life that i was forced to "wake up".
Know thyself.
imago dei

Re: Until the age of 24, i couldn't even speak with people..

Postby kiki » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:11 pm

I'm so happy to hear you have found your voice. Whatever the circumstance is in one's life it becomes the tailor made invitation to wake up.
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---
Your donation will help keep us online.
kiki

Re: Until the age of 24, i couldn't even speak with people..

Postby imago dei » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:48 pm

kiki wrote:I'm so happy to hear you have found your voice. Whatever the circumstance is in one's life it becomes the tailor made invitation to wake up.

It's really that way, mate. Nice to share it with someone, i always kept it like a "big secret", no one really knows it about me, not even my bf of years!
Yes, i've found my voice, people say i'm extremely friendly and i make them feel comfortable, whatever ask more?! I feel so happy!!
Know thyself.
imago dei

Return to Personal Experiences