MY EXPERIENCE OF BEINGNESS

Here you may share how the words Eckhart Tolle have affected your life.

MY EXPERIENCE OF BEINGNESS

Postby Saloman » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:13 pm

DEAR ALL,

THIS SUBJECT I OPENED JUST TO SHARE MY OWN EXPERIENCE.I JUST WANTED TO SAY I FELT LIKE HEAVEN OR I CANNOT NAME THE SAME AS THAT FEELING WAS SO AWSOME MY GOD!

INTIALLY PAIN AND SUFFERING WAS SO INTENSELY HIGH THAT I FELT LIVING IN THIS WORLD IS SO DIFFICULT BUT AFTER UNDERSTANDING TEACHINGS OF ECKHART TOLLE I FELT THE SHIFT.

ITS SO SO SO GOOD.YOU ARE COMPLETE INTERNALLY, YOU DON'Y NEED ANYTHING, YOU JUST REMAIN AS IT IS.

JUST BY ACCEPTING AND ALLOWING THE PRESENT MOMENT YOU ACTUALLY EXPERIENCE SO DEEP PEACE THAT IS OFCOURSE NOT OF THIS WORLD.I WOULD RECOMMEND ALL ECKHART FAN TO WRITE DOWN CERTAIN YOUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE OF SUCH SHIFT IN ORDER TO INCREASE CONSCIOUSNESS IN HUMAN BEINGS.
Saloman

Re: MY EXPERIENCE OF BEINGNESS

Postby kiki » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:45 pm

Welcome to the forum, Saloman. Please follow our posting rules found under Forum Rules and Guidelines: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2051 Note rule # 7.
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---
Your donation will help keep us online.
kiki

Re: MY EXPERIENCE OF BEINGNESS

Postby Saloman » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:18 pm

:D ok thank you ...
Saloman

Return to Personal Experiences