Keeps me from Awakening - the Throat Chakra?

Here you may share how the words Eckhart Tolle have affected your life.

Keeps me from Awakening - the Throat Chakra?

Postby AjnaChakra » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:48 pm

Hello everybody!
Just want to say that I am delighted to be in the presence of every one of you wise individuals. I have never spoken about this before, except to my husband who cannot give me any satisfactory answer to my experience. Maybe somebody going through something similar can giev me advice or share a similar experience as relating to the pain-body!

Most of the time, I am clear-headed, optimistic, energetic, etc. but I feel a blockage somewhere. I have a feeling this is stemming from my throat chakra area, as I feel like I haven't said something once-upon-a-time and my energy is stuck there. Even now, I feel a slight tingle in the area, but I can't seem to formulate how to clear this blockage. I used to cover it up with smoking to dim the "pain" and I knew this internally, so I stopped (and am trying to quit by my e-cigarette, by the way!) This energy makes me feel stuffy and uncomfortable and I feel like it is part of the pain-body as part of a covering up of some past event. Even now, I do not prefer talking as my main means of communication but would rather feel as talking feels uncomfortable!

Has anybody ever experienced this? It's like you know where your pain stems from and you can be conscious of, but it does not go away. Any advice or insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you! :o
Last edited by AjnaChakra on Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
AjnaChakra

Re: Keeps me from Awakening - the Throat Chakra?

Postby Sighclone » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:19 pm

Welcome Ajnachakra! Have your tried working with a Reiki Master? I have had good luck in clearing chakra blockages with two different practitioners.

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce
Sighclone

Postby peas » Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:21 am

Whatever the bodily physical response to the spiritual reality there is but one thing to focus on - presence. Whenever a more complicated answer arises be sure there is drama from the mind involved. Physical is not the main game. Let it be as it is. Place all your attention on the main game - experiencing the aliveness that comes from being present. Deeply rooted in the here and now. Even when the mind wanders, be the watcher of the distracted mind. This breaks the cycle of attachment and identification. Everything else, including bodily physical, will fall into line.
peas

Postby kafi » Tue May 27, 2014 11:44 am

Throat issues can be the result of not speaking up when inner guidance pushes one to speak up.

This woman has received channeled information but was unwilling to go public with it and develop throat issues in turn : http://aaronconnection.com/who.html

I had something similar happen to me. On one hand the urge to share my journey and the insights. On the other hand a strong fear of coming out of hiding.
Well, after it was clear that I was digging my heels the universe has given me dreams .

First, it tried to lure me into posting on a forum really nicely by telling me that not coming out of hiding would be like getting all dressed in a ballet dress and then just sitting at the side in order to watch others perform a beautiful dance ( I said to my spirit guide, “yeah, nice try” and still didn’t want to share, at least not on the internet.)

Second, there was a dream about that I am procrastinating .

Third , there was a dream that a light blue feather was tickling me in the throat. I didn’t know how to interpret that one. But three months later, I developed breathing trouble in my throat (which became more intense each time I became angry).

I started to treat the breathing problem with homeopathy , but relief was only temporary and symptoms were fluctuating.
I was then referred to a spiritual healer (Aldo Berti) from whom I received just one remote treatment. And that worked.

But – shortly afterwards the inner voice /inner urge came back and I was told in no uncertain terms that I needed to somehow somewhere speak up about the spiritual journey.

Only in retrospect was I able to connect the dots and to see that the breathing issues were connected to the fear of speaking up or posting on the Internet. When I read through my journal, I found that I had actually been warned by these dreams. But at the time, I didn’t take that seriously.

It seems like that is a law like gravity, that resistance from ego manifests in the body somehow.
kafi

Postby Sighclone » Tue May 27, 2014 5:55 pm

Welcome, kafi. We look forward to your comments!

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce
Sighclone

Return to Personal Experiences