Experience of awareness in deep dreamless sleep

Here you may share how the words Eckhart Tolle have affected your life.

Re: Experience of awareness in deep dreamless sleep

Postby smiileyjen101 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:40 am

E2B said:
There's that term again....cause and effect. Sounds like a key theme to our existence in physicality. I remember reading a bit last year of Conversations with God online and there's a reference of relationships in how everything within this physical universe is in relation to something else. I wonder if that's what's meant by cause and effect as one of the perhaps, purposes. How everything we do essentially affects something else. Sounds like some in the 'life review process' are getting this take.

I can't think of a single thing that is not 'cause and effect'.

And yes, the 'life review' allows us to see links and causes and effects in a most enlightening way. The 'spiderwebs' notion. The thing that the flap of a butterfly's wing can cause a tsunami - the life review awareness allows us to see the energy changing and flowing all the way from the 'flap' to the 'tsunami' with regard to our own lives.

But, I would say - in the realisations that you've had - for example about your illness and how your emotions impacted - that's like a mini 'life review'. You now have a 'wider perspective' of it, more awareness and understanding. In order to have that perspective you had to step back a bit from it.

I'd also add - balance is the key, in all things over-reaction or under-reaction both 'miss the mark' in balancing cause and effect.

In terms of your illness for example,
When I just accept and allow 'all that is' to merely 'be as is' is completely free and liberating for me.

If you were stepping back too far and being totally 'unconcerned', you might miss important new developments, that might lead to unnecessary suffering that could be avoided if you do still pay attention to what is happening in your body and keep it in balance.

Here's a suggestion, every time someone says to you 'How are you?" do a 'quick scan' and just check how you really are. Not like a hypochondriac or anything - just like you check your oil and water in your car. Come to know how your energy is flowing. You don't have to tell the person that asked 'how are you' the 'result', but you'll be reminded to be aware and appreciative of your physical body functions at different times, and you'll come to know what feels 'normal' and when something is not quite right more acutely. The difference is perceiving reality, and working with it, rather than ignoring it.

E2B said: of PMH Atwater

I've watched a few interviews with her. Wow, that woman is filled with energy! ha.

:lol: Yes that was my impression interacting with her too. A powerhouse of enthusiasm. Generous and kind with it though. I haven't read the book, but it has an interesting format to it. I cannot even imagine the energy she must have put into it.

Never tried energy healing, but you mention it above and maybe I'll give it a shot though I really don't understand it.

I don't know why but I was inspired to link you to another nde experiencer and healer, I really loved her sharings on nde stuff, particularly the 'language use' now.
True health is not defined only by the absence of clinical symptoms, but by a high level of well-being at all interwoven layers, from physical to spiritual.
http://barefoothealing.net/about-cami/
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Re: Experience of awareness in deep dreamless sleep

Postby Enlightened2B » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:58 pm

smiileyjen101 wrote:
I can't think of a single thing that is not 'cause and effect'.

And yes, the 'life review' allows us to see links and causes and effects in a most enlightening way. The 'spiderwebs' notion. The thing that the flap of a butterfly's wing can cause a tsunami - the life review awareness allows us to see the energy changing and flowing all the way from the 'flap' to the 'tsunami' with regard to our own lives.

But, I would say - in the realisations that you've had - for example about your illness and how your emotions impacted - that's like a mini 'life review'. You now have a 'wider perspective' of it, more awareness and understanding. In order to have that perspective you had to step back a bit from it.

That's how I see it. But, it's a work in progress which is perfectly ok by me.

If you were stepping back too far and being totally 'unconcerned', you might miss important new developments, that might lead to unnecessary suffering that could be avoided if you do still pay attention to what is happening in your body and keep it in balance.

Here's a suggestion, every time someone says to you 'How are you?" do a 'quick scan' and just check how you really are. Not like a hypochondriac or anything - just like you check your oil and water in your car. Come to know how your energy is flowing. You don't have to tell the person that asked 'how are you' the 'result', but you'll be reminded to be aware and appreciative of your physical body functions at different times, and you'll come to know what feels 'normal' and when something is not quite right more acutely. The difference is perceiving reality, and working with it, rather than ignoring it.

That's a great point Jen. It's almost an automatic way to bring awareness right to the body in case we are caught up in something else where. I'm most certainly going to utilize this as well going forward.

I don't know why but I was inspired to link you to another nde experiencer and healer, I really loved her sharings on nde stuff, particularly the 'language use' now.
True health is not defined only by the absence of clinical symptoms, but by a high level of well-being at all interwoven layers, from physical to spiritual.
http://barefoothealing.net/about-cami/

Great quote Jen. I will check out the link. Thanks for sharing all that you do. I've gotten a lot of good insight from your posts in this thread.
Enlightened2B

Previous

Return to Personal Experiences