My Current Experience - A Test of Expression

Here you may share how the words Eckhart Tolle have affected your life.

My Current Experience - A Test of Expression

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Wed May 07, 2014 1:31 pm

Dear All,

I find it very helpful to express my experiences on this forum. By writing down my experiences in this moment they somehow become deeper. By feeling for resistances against this expression I am better able to root out the fearful conditioning that prevent the expression of the Unconditional Love I am realising I am. Thank you to those who read and reply to this. You will doubtless aid the growth of my own light and hopefully will nurture your own too.

I see a world both separate from me and intimately me simultaneously. My visual perception has become sensitised to a level of reality that sees the meness in all things. It as if everything is coated in meness - an invisible vibrancy that sings the joy of our intimate connection. Though perception of separateness and externalness is unaltered to navigate the physical world, I also see all that arises within my visual perception as within me. The world is a tunnel that I am and which the various elements of this world move through. I am the home in which everything resides. A wonderful intimate experience which has developed over time and deepens when I move a subtle focus on surrender into the eyes.

Following an experience of being pulled into a golden ocean of light at a speed utterly incomprehensible so my body felt it was being thrust through my bed to the other end of the universe I now feel all pressure in the body in this way. As though I am sinking into an ocean of vastness that extends into the infinite. At first disorientating, this now feels an incredible fullness. Like every step is a movement of a totality at which I am the center - like I am a camera of awareness around which the universe moves. Utterly still and unchanging - from which comes dynamic movement and change.

I sense a stillness so deep and peaceful I do not know how to describe it. Utterly, utterly still. Calm. Quiet. Totally all encompassing. Resting in this sublime stillness is so incredibly peaceful.

I feel a love for all things that emanates from the heart like an ocean. Without trigger I am overwhelmed with a love and appreciation that moves me to tears. I intuitively know this love and peace is the divinity of God. I am in a continual state of dissolve and a sense of boundlessness exists. I move a subtle awareness into key points in the body and explore for knots of contraction and surrender into them and feel the relaxation and pleasure of opening. I move this energy all through the body, but key points are at the solar plexus, to the left midline level of the heart, at the throat, at the back of the skull, at the top of the skull, and at the middle of the forehead. The awareness is not limited to any one of these components of the total experience but rather a growing unified whole in each part distinctly but experienced also as a total whole. Like the perceptions, mind and heart are opening to the divine in their own unique way and simultaneously meeting each other there and acknowledging one another. The quality of each contraction differs and reacts to events in my world differently. I am growing to love and understand them in their uniqueness. As they open each adds to the totality of my experience in a different way, giving me new insights and appreciation for what is.

I believe I am a Divine Individual at the center of my very own multiverse. One of an infinite number of such individuals existing as replications of that utterly personal God. I believe each of you reading this is too and can perceive this in their own way.

I feel a greater and greater radiance of loving, literally warming light at the very center of me. I am growing closer and closer to this light as the root of my identification. I feel totally content and in love in this radiance.

I exist in a moment that seems devoid of time. Events arise in my field of awareness, are appreciated, but when they leave it is as if they never arose. Where once the Moment was timid, now it is strong and absorbs me. When asked to recall events in my immediate past I find it difficult, though if asked a question and I rest in the stillness an appropriate response comes from me. Others seem to be responding to this light that grows inside me. My thoughts become realised through others. Some are more drawn than others and I see their spiritual development through our interaction, even if I do not directly urge this with words or action. I see doubts and fears fall away from them. It brings me great joy and moves me to tears.

Thank you for providing an opportunity for sharing my experience. These words have flown onto the page like a flood from a mind that is still and peaceful. My heart is singing and I drown in it's song.

I hope our collective suffering leads us back to this beautiful golden light - like a river weeping downhill, mourning for the sea.

With love,

Jack
EnterZenFromThere

Re: My Current Experience - A Test of Expression

Postby Webwanderer » Wed May 07, 2014 8:33 pm

EnterZenFromThere wrote:I hope our collective suffering leads us back to this beautiful golden light - like a river weeping downhill, mourning for the sea.

While nicely poetic, my sense is that our suffering, collective or otherwise, is more of a reflection of our misplaced focus of attention than it is a leader and guide to the golden promissed land. Although all experience is valuable in the evolution of conscious beingness, the value in the painful negative is mostly realized in the Greater Awareness of our non-physical nature. The golden light that you point to however, from a physical perspective, likely flows in the gentle stream of our joys and appreciation for life, not in our pain and suffering. Just my take.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Wed May 07, 2014 9:48 pm

I feel your point is well made and more precise than my poetic playfulness. I'm very happy to hear your take on things WW.

Love,

Jack
EnterZenFromThere

Postby KathleenBrugger » Fri May 09, 2014 10:43 pm

Jack, I enjoyed reading your post. While I don't have much experience with what you're talking about, I still like hearing what you have to say. I particularly like that what you are feeling more and more is love. Thanks for sharing!
We are ALL Innocent by Reason of Insanity
http://kathleenbrugger.blogspot.com/
KathleenBrugger

Return to Personal Experiences